Yes

I Love You But You Love Him

Double update :) Thank you very much to all of you subscribed, read, who upvoted this fic and to all of your comments even though I don't reply all of te comments I really read them all and really thank you so much :)

 

 

 

"Where is Baekhyun"


"I-" 

 

"Sooooooo!!!!!"

 

"Baek!" 

 

Once again the two best friend finally reunited. The two of them hugged each other as if it was the last time that they would see each other. 

 

"I missed you" 


"I missed you too, and I'm sorry"

 

"It's okay I understand. Chanyeol told me everything" Yep Chanyeol told Baekhyun about it hehe. While they were alone together. 
 Kyungsoo tears then suddenly started to fall. 


"Why are you crying?" Baekhyun said while wiping Kyungsoo's tears away. 


"I'm just happy after all I've done to you, you are still good to me."


"Of course, I would your my best friend"


"Thank you!" Once again they hugged each other. It has been a long time since they have done this. 

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat " We are still here hehe"


They looked at Chanyeol and then Baekhyun's eyes fall into the man who once gave him comfort. 


"Kai"

 

"Baekhyun, I-"

 

"Don't, you didn't do anything wrong."


"But I hurt you"


"You were their when I needed someone. You helped me. And I am sorry for what I did to you. I was such a hypocrite and I'm sorry"


"Baek, Can I hug you?" He nodded and smiled and hugged Kai. 

 

"Baek, Thank you and still I'm sorry"

 

"Don't be and thank you also Kai"

 

 

It has been minutes that they have hugged and Chanyeol was not liking it. So he did what he thought was the right thing to do. 

 


He pulled them away from each other. The three of them giggled even Kyungsoo. Except of course for Chanyeol. 

 

"Stop it, you know what let's go Baek. I need to clean you up. You smell like Kai."

 

"We'll I smell good, Right Baek" Kai said smirking. 


"Of course you do" Then they both laughed

 

"Yah! Will you two stop it, Kyungsoo helped me"


Kyungsoo just shrugged and grinned. "Let them, They looked cute together"

 

"You two" he sighed " I can't believe this"

 

 

 

So in the end Chanyeol dragged the laughing Baekhyun toward his car. 

 


And that left this two love birds. 

 

Kai scratch his neck while looking adorably to Kyungsoo. 


"Hey" Kai said

 

Then Kyungsoo smiled thy made Kai's heart melt. 

 

"Hey"

 

"Kyungsoo"

 

"Yes, Kai"

 

"I want to tell you something. I know this might sound weird but I don't want to be late and regret again"

 

"Me too I want to tell you something"


"Really?" Kyungsoo nodded. 


"Can I go first?"

 

"Sure"

 

"Kyungsoo, I...like you. No, Kyungsoo I love you"

 

Kyungsoo's heart skip a beat he could not believe what he was hearing. 


"Are you sure?"

 

"143% sure"

 

"Cheesy" Kyungsoo smiled. 

 

"Would you be mine"

 

There was a pregnant dili nce and it was not helping Kai's situation. Kyungsoo looked at him then once again smiled. 


"Are you worried?"

 

"Of course I am"

 

"Then don't be, the feeling is mutual"

 

Kai smiled He was so happy  "I'll take that as a yes then"

 

"What else could it be than a yes"