Misunderstandings

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 26, 2012

Suzy's POV

...Well last night was...scary. I guess before the whole Jiyeon incident homecoming was overall pretty fun. If it weren't for the fact that I didn't have a date, yesterday could have been a fantastic day. Ah whatever, that's the past now. Although, after Yoo Seung Ho and his crew showed up, last night turned into a scene from a drama or something. It was crazy. Jiyeon still seems a little worried though. She's still trying to find her saviour.

"Yah Suzy-ah, did you hear? Jinwoon is in the hospital." After class Min came up to me, telling me news of Jinwoon. No wonder I haven't seen him all day..

"Mwoh!? What why?" I started to get really worried. I think Min noticed because she began trying to calm me down.

"It's okay Suzy. I don't think he is going to die or anything, he's just a little beat up that's all. Why don't you visit him after school?" Hearing the late bell ring, Min said her goodbye and hurried to her next class.

Could it be, Jinwoon saved Jiyeon last night? It was lunch time for me and I searched for my group to plan a visit to the hospital.

Jiyeon's POV 

Ahhhh last night, perhaps the weirdest and frightening night of my life. Those guys, ughhh they all remind me of my messed up past...I thought I was going to be able to just throw it all away and start new. But I guess you can never run away from your past. Right now, all I can think about is who can that guy be? I want to thank him. All I know is that he must go to our school. Hmm..hope I find him soon. 

I was sitting alone in the library doing homework when Myungsoo came up to my table. When he came to sit down, I couldn't take my eyes off his face. It was completely bruised. His eyes were black and his cheecks were swollen. It's no surprise if this delinquent kid got into a fight, but I wouldn't imagine him to get so beat up. Pffft like I even care, he deserves whatever he gets for getting into fights.

"Yah! Do you have to sit here? I want to be alone." I was trying to concentrate on my geometery because I wanted finally get an A on the test. When he didn't respond, it made me annoyed. "Hey! Are you even listening to me...I said leave." He still didn't move. Myungsoo just sat and stared, making me feel uncomfortable. What's wrong with him? Usually he would have a comeback to say to me. "Look if you're sad because you lost a fight, I don't really care. You deserve your bruises for fighting.." Still silent, Myungsoo's expression became darker. Hate was written all over his face. Standing up quickly, he slammed the tables making his hands turn red from the force. Without looking up at me, Myungsoo grabbed his bag and headed out the library. Whoa, what was that? Was I being too harsh? Now that I think about it, he wasn't even bothering me.. As he was about to walk through the library doors, Suzy, who was coming into the library, bumped into him. 

"Oh Mianhe.." Suzy looked up into Myungsoo's face. "Myungsoo...what happened?" Before she could get an answer, Myungsoo continued to walk out. Suzy looked concerned but accepted that he didn't want to talk about it. She then came to my table, looking all anxious. 

"Look, if you're going to ask about him, I think he just got into a fight. He seems like type to." I was half paying any attention to Suzy because I really wanted to get my work done.

"Ani, I have to tell you something. Jinwoon's in the hospital! Jiyeon, I think he could be the on that saved you last night. I heard he got seriously beat up." What?!? I actually didn't know if I should be happy or not. I was kind of angry when he left me at the dance. But then again, saving me would totally make up for it.

"Jinja!" 

"Deh, we should visit him after school with the rest of the group." Since I don't have anything today, I agreed to come. Plus he is our friend, either way I would visit him.

"Mm deh. I'll meet you after school by the front gates." Hope Jinwoon's alright.

"Okay see you." Suzy left, looking for the others to bring them the news too.

-After School-

Jinwoon's POV 

My life.... Why do these things happen to me? What did I e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter