Switch Part 2

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Same Day

Suzy's POV

"Alright so let's start with lyrics.." It's been an hour and we have made no progress. Jinwoon hasn't done anything but sat on the chair and look at the ground. "Yah! Are you listening?!" I threw a pillow from my bed at him.

When it hit him he looked up at glared at me, it made me scared. Jinwoon noticed I was afraid and chilled down. "Mianhe. Okay well first off we need to know what we are going to sing about." Both of us took a few seconds to think about that question. "Any ideas?"

I shook my head, "Ani." 

He looked at me in disbelief, "Did you even try to think?" 

I shrugged, "Ani."

This made him annoyed, "Oh my...Well do you know how to write a song?" Why is he asking me all this questions?? Ughhh.

I looked straight into his eyes, "Ani."

"Wow there goes my grade.." He went to go sit back down.

"What about you huh? Do you know how to write a song?"

Mimicking my voice, Jinwoon replied with, "Ani." I threw another pillow at him.

"Yah! Throwing pillows won't help!" He caught the pillow in mid air and tossed it back.

"Oetteokhae???" I laid down on my bed and tossed my arms back. 

I hope Taec is struggling too...Ahh who am I kidding? I just hope he isn't having a fun time with....Yoona.

Taecyeon's POV

"You hungry?" Before we decided to get down to business, I asked Yoona if she wanted to eat first.

"Uhh Yes! Haha if it isn't much to ask. But I am starving..." Haha. Yoona started to rub her belly. I found it cute. If only she whined, just a little, it would be perfect. It would just be like Suzy...Hmm I guess even when the most prettiest girl in school is with me, there is still only one girl on my mind.

"Of course it is no problem. Be prepared to taste some of the most delicious dishes made by yours truly." Yoona laughed. I love cooking and I think I myself am a pretty good cook. "What you don't believe me?" She shook her head. "This girl." I motioned to hit pretend hit her with my spatula. 

"Arasso, chef. Let's see how good you really are haha." With that, I started choping some vegetables.

"Do you live alone?" Yoona was sitting on a dining table chair.

"No, my parents work in the morning and gamble at night. Which in my opinion is wasting their money. Explaining this.." I held my hand out at my ty looking place. "So most of the time I am just home alone." 

"Aww must be lonely. The place isn't bad, quite comfortable." I smiled. "Do you need some help?" She came into the kitchen and washed her hands. What the heck is she doing? Haha. Without saying anything, she grabbed a kitchen knife and started cutting the carrots. I swear she was chopping at a rate of one 2 slices per minute. What made it worse was that the slices weren't even consistent. 

"Here." I came up from her behind and put my arms around her to show how to hold the knife. It was until she turned her head when I realized what I was doing. I automatically backed away. "Sorry..." My body was all nervous. Yoona noticed and forgave me.

"Gwaenchana." She gave me smirk. "C'mon let's just finish this so we can get to the project."

After we ate and Yoona admitted that I was a fantastic cook, we went to my room to work on the song. "Wow...HAHAHAHA!" She went into my room first and I followed a few seconds behind. When I heard her laugh, I immediately ran in to see what happened. Oh...no. I totally forgot I just put up new posters. Of T-ara. They literally covered my whole wall.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say. Oh god why???

Yoona looked at my reaction, "T-ara is one of my favorite girl groups too." She stopped laughing, "Ooo you play a lot of instruments!" Yoona explored my room, from my guitar to the uke to the piano to the trumpet to the violin to my little recording set up. "Waaaa you record your own music too?"

I liked how fascinated she was, "Umm well no, not yet at least. I do have some songs I would like to record. The thing is, I don't really know how to use the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter