This Song Is For You

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2, 2013: Next Day

-Lunch Time-

Jiyeon's POV

Lunch! Ahh. I was walking to our friend's lunch table, when I saw Jinwoon sitting next to Suzy. Ugh. I still haven't forgiven him for yesterday. How dare he not show up to a date twice? Especially since it was his idea. 

"Hey Jiyeon!" Suzy waved, telling me to sit next to her. I did not want to be anywhere near Jinwoon though. But I wasn't going to let some jerk like him bother me. As I reached the table, I sat across from Suzy and Jinwoon. 

"Hi Jinwoon." I smiled as if nothing was wrong. As if he didn't do anything. 

"Hi." He turned back to talk to Suzy. "So anyways, as I was saying..." That bastard! Not only did he do wrong but now he's ignoring me. I couldn't stand it. Angrily, I stood up and grabbed my lunch tray.

"Where are you going?" Suzy asked.

I didn't answer her though. I left the table and walked across to the other side where Myungsoo and the guys were sitting at.

Suzy's POV

Jiyeon looked really mad about something. "What's wrong with her?" I asked Jinwoon who I didn't understand why he was even sitting at this table. 

He wore a frown, "Who cares?" What happened between them?  

"May I ask? Why are you sitting here?" I tried not to sound rude.

He laughed at my question, "There's only a certain amount of jokes I can handle haha." I too laughed at his response. It was true, if there's anything that separates Jinwoon from the other guys, it's his maturity level. But it's not like Jinwoon is some unfun stick. He's actually the complete opposite. Last night we just ended up talking to each other. From there I learned he is a super funny guy. He doesn't have to tell no corny immature jokes to make me laugh. Just being himself does it already...

As we started talking randomly about anime, we were interuppted, "Hey guys!...Hi Suzy..." Taecyeon finally came to join us.

"Hey." Both of us said in unison.

"So how's your guy's project coming along?" Ugh...don't remind me. Jinwoon and I don't even have an idea yet.

"It's going to be awesome." Jinwoon immediately replied. What is he talking about? "We're almost done with it. Right?" He looked to me for back-up.

"Ohh deh." Taec stared at me and smiled.

"That's good. Do I finally get to hear you sing?" Lately, Teac has been bugging me that he never gets to hear me sing. To be honest, I'm not that great so I don't understand what he's fussing about.

I made an ultimatum to mess with him, "If I get to hear you too." He stuck his tounge out at me like a liitle boy and I smiled. 

"I only sing for special people..." He was beginning to mess with my emotions, and sadly it was working. 

"Yah! What is that supposed to mean?!?" I threw my spoon at him and he was enjoying my anger. Then someone ruined our scene.

"Yoona?" Taec turned and was shocked to see Yoona behind him. Uhhh What is that girl doing here? Not that I am jealous or anything.... :/

"Taec, I was wondering if you wanted to work on the song." She sounded so flirty, I wanted to barf. They had more than enough time together last night. Oh god. Do I sound like a jealous girlfriend right now? 

"Right now?" Taec took a glance at me before facing back to Yoona. "Oh arasso." WHAT!!! Noooo this is like the only time I get to see him. Well we have history, but there's no doubt that Yoona will be all over him then. Taec sat up from his seat and looked at Jinwoon and me, "See you guys later." He said his goodbyes and went off with Yoona...Whoa Whoa Whoa...Is that her arm around his? She better take it off if she doesn't want to die... My body was burning.

Jinwoon's POV

When Taec left, Suzy remained silent watching the two leave. Her face looked full of frustration. Is it because of Taec? "Yah Suzy-ah. Are you listening to me?" I was explaining things for our project, but Suzy was zoned out.

She quickly came back to reality,"Oh mianhe...Aye I'll see you later okay?" She got up from her seat.

"Odigayo?" Suzy was throwing away her lunch.

"Just going to go for a walk." It was obvious that she was lying.

Suzy's POV

I lied. I really went to go snoop on Taec and Yoona....You know for project purposes...heh. Knowing Taec, he would go to the music room since he has full access to it. When I reached the performing arts building, I heard a guitar playing. Taec can play the guitar? It was then followed by singing. Although I hate to admit it, Yoona's voice is...pretty. I listened to more of the song. 

You're soothing like

Like the ocean rushing on the sand

You take care of me baby

And you help me be a better woman

You're so beautiful

Sometimes it's hard to try and close my eyes

You're exactly what I need...

Wow...I am so jealous. Yoona's voice was great...how am I supposed to compete. They stood up and I hid behind the wall as they were speaking.

"Waaa so good. People should pay you haha." Taec was praising Yoona and her talents. I was affected by it unfortunately.

"Yeah right haha. Don't lie." I heard the sounds of them packing up their bags.

"I'm not. You really sound amazing." A part of me wished that it was me he was saying those compliments too.

"Jinja? Well it is an amazing song since it was written by such a talented guy. I mean you sounded fantastic yourself. With that song and your voice...just perfect haha." Hold up...She heard Taec sing??? What happened to 'I only sing for special people'? Is he stating that I am a lower status than this Yoona chick? Who is she anyways? How am I any less special than her? Ugh! After hearing this, I left to go back to lunch.

Taecyeon's POV

Lunch was almost over so Yoona and I decided to wrap up this session. As I was packing my stuff Yoona and were talking about the project. "Perfect? Jinja? pshhh."

"I'm being serious." I just gave her a glance. "By the way, why don't you want to sing? I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter