Explanations Part 2

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 1, 2013: Same Day

Jiyeon's POV

Ughh can't stop smiling...Wanna know why? Jinwoon and I are okay again!!! It was pretty hard to accept that we were never meant to be considering how much I liked him but that's okay. I'm just glad we got to clear everything out and be friends again. I'm really worried about him though. It must be hard living alone. Hmm I should stop by after school today. Unless that would be weird...Nah who cares. Oh he also said he had feelings for Suzy. Ha! Totally saw that coming. Seeing the way they act around each other and how much they hang out, it was bound to happen. I'm pretty sure Suzy's feelings are mutual even though she would never admit it. You know I really want to be happy for them but what about Taec? Wasn't there something between them too? So confusing...You're probably wondering how I feel about all this. My ex liking my bestfriend and all. Honestly, it's okay. I think the same is happening to me...shhh.

"Jiyeon-ah!!!!" As I walking to class, I heard someone calling out for me. When I turned around, I found out it was Suzy. "Can I talk to you?" She was breathing heavily since she ran but she sounded serious.

"Oh sure but the bell rang." I wanted to help her but I didn't want to be late to class.

"Please..." Her voice was so desparate. I felt bad.

"After class, promise. Miahne, I will see you later." Suzy luckily understood and agreed.

"Arasso." She walked away to her class and I couldn't stop feeling guilty.

Suzy's POV

Eotteokhae? I'm so stupid! I really needed to talk to Jiyeon but she had to get to class so she said to talk afterwards. But what if I bump into one of them? Jinwoon and Taec that is. Aisshhh. Did I make the right decision? Please tell me I did. Ughhh why am I so unsure?!?!?!? I know I like Jinwoon but why am I so worried about Taec? What are we anyways? We don't act like friends nor anything more than that. It's more like acquaintances. But a part of me cares about him. I just don't know exactly how I care about him. Whether it's loving or completely platonic. Then there's Jinwoon, who I already said yes too. I don't regret it either. I know that there is something between us. I remember the first time I saw him...I was on my way to the library and Jiyeon, along with a bunch of guys, were running after me. Jinwoon's smile caught my eye as he was standing beside Jiyeon. That was another problem. Jiyeon. I knew he liked her because he would come to me to talk about it so what could I have done? At the time, I kind of had a crush but I just let them be because they liked each other. Now he likes me. I already talked to Jiyeon and she doesn't like him anymore. By the way, you won't believe who she likes haha. We won't talk about that right now though. Anyways, before I would have been overjoyed by this. But as time went by, Taec and I became closer. I hate how we're so confusing though. Are we friends or not? Ughh. I really need to talk to someone.

(After class)

After class I went to search for Jiyeon. I found her walking down the hallways in my direction. When she saw me she waved her hands. I'm so glad she remembered.

"Yah so what did you want to talk about?" Jiyeon and I went to go sit at a bench.

"What do I do?" I just straight out asked without answering her question.

"Are you talking about the whole Jinwoon Taec thing?" Wow how did she know? I was amazed. I looked at her in shock. She laughed at my reaction. "I knew you would asked this question someday. I just didn't think it'd be now."

"How did you know about Jinwoon though?" I could have sworn I have never brang it up before.

"It's obvious sorry haha. You aren't very good at hiding your feelings Suzy...So you are having trouble of who to pick?" I nodded my head. "Well, which do you like more?"

"That's the thing! I don't know." I was nearly shouting. I couldn't help myself. I'm confused.

"Okay well do you even like them is the question." She had a point.

"I think so." I don't know! "I mean I know I like them both. I just don't know how I like them. If it's just as a friend or more. You understand?" Jiyeon nodded her and smiled. I felt good having a friend like her.

"I understand. Liking someone can be very confusing. It can easily be overlooked. Even people that seem to hate each other can very much end up liking one another. That's just the way it is." By the way she was talking. It almost seemed like she was talking about something else. Maybe herself...

"So you are saying, the one I hated is the one I like?" If so, then it's Taec.

"Well, not necessarily. That's only some people. Hating someone could also be a friendly thing like a sibling." Ughh so what? Is it Jinwoon then? "Alright Suzy. How about you tell me more about them?"

"Jinwoon and Taec? What do you mean?"

"Actually, first let me ask you some questions." Jiyeon was going full therapist mode. I think she was even enjoying this. "Okay so who makes you happy?"

"Uhh Jinwoon." 

"Who makes you angry?" Psshh that's obvious.

"Of course Taec." Jiyeon laughed at my answer.

"Whenever you're happy about something. Who comes to your mind first?" I had to think real hard about this one. Then I thought about my good news about passing my audition and telling Jinwoon first.

"I'd have to say Jinwoon."

"What about whenever you're sad. Who do you think of?" Another hard question.

"Taec, he may get on my nerves but I can go to him for anything." Jiyeon smiled. 

"Who do you the most in common with?" I have a lot in common with both though...

"Ummm...Jinwoon? There a lot of things to talk about him with. Whereas it gets awkward when I have nothing to talk about with Taec."

"Who do you feel most comfortable with?" I really hated these questions. How is this helping me?

"Taec. Jinwoon and I may have much in common but whenever I am around him, I get nervous...Look can you please explain how this is helping me?" Jiyeon just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Don't you see? It's obvious who you like and who you just see as a friend...." Huh!?! What is she talking about? I didn't get anything from that interview. She must be crazy.

"Okay then how about you tell me a little more about them individually." I wanted argue on how ridiculous this was but I decided to try it out.

"Okay fine. Let's start with Jinwoon. He's funny. Smart. Handsome. He rarely makes me angry. Actually he does the opposite. He always knows how to make me smile. Whenever I am happy he comes to my mind and I want to share my happiness with him. I like how he understands everything I have through. He doesn't judge my life and how I choose to live it. Partly because he and I think alike. Even if we hang around a bunch of times, there's always that one time where I feel nervous. I don't know why? And..." I was cut off by Jiyeon. Trust me, there was more I wanted to say. I wasn't even close to being done. Why did she stop me?

"Now talk about Taecyeon." 

"Okay wow. You didn't even let me finish though." I found it rude she cut me off.

"You don't need to. Just talk about Taec."

"Fine. Well, what can I say about him? Is he my friend or not? That's hard to answer. I mean there isn't a middle ground. It's either acquaintances or more than friends. You know? Ever since the first day we met, our relationship with each other has been filled with teasing jokes or seriousness. I can't tell if I like him or not because of the way we act. I think I do because I remember feeling jealous that he was paired up with Yoona but I wasn't so sad because I got closer to Jinwoon. I don't know! I just hate how we never talk or that whenever we do it always has to be serious. Can't we just have fun!?! Aishhh. What I do know though is that he is ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter