Wedding Dress

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                       

November 12, 2022: Back to the Future

Taecyeon's POV

I'm still laying on the ground. I think I passed out for a second. The next thing I knew I heard footsteps come closer and the sound of the car door closing. "Yah!....Taecyeon-shi?" Why did that voice sound so familiar? I tried focusing my vision to see who stood in front of me. Ha, no way. An instant smile grew on my face.

"Yoona?" It was Yoona. Wow haven't seen her since high school.

"YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY!" At the moment, I was wide awake. I got up from the ground and wiped the dirt of my tux. "Why did you run while cars are freakin driving!" She slapped my arm multiple times.

"Ahpayo stop!" I was cowering away as she continued to smack. Finally, she stopped.

"Why are dressed so fancy?" She scanned my tux from head to toe.

"Oh well, I'm my way to a wedding....Crap! The Wedding! Look, if we ever meet again, I will explain later. I'm going to be late." I began running again, never looking back. I know it was kind of rude, but seeing her I totally forgot why I was even running in the first place....It was nice seeing her again though...

Unknown's POV

I hate him. ing Taec! Does he not know how important this is? Never ask Taec to be your best man. I had to learn that the hard way. Ahh!!!

"Umm hey bro, it's 11. The ceremony is about to start. I know Taec isn't here yet but I am sure he'll come soon. It's okay, I could hold it up for now." It was ______ telling me that I should head down now. He's right. We can't have the people wait. Today's my day and one less best man isn't going to ruin it. He better ing still come soon though...Anyways, I have two best mans lol, so it's okay. Why? Well because I just couldn't choose between the two haha. They understand though so it's cool. Alright, take a deep breath. This is it. Today's my wedding.

As I went to enter the church, someone grabbed me from behind, "Yaaaaaaah!" He was breathing heavily. "Miahne. Sorry for being a little late. My car wouldn't start up, I had to run, then I got hit by a car..." Taec was all guilty.

"Hey, you're fine. We're about to start so go." I pushed him to leave.

"Yah...Congratulations. Who would have thought you would be the first to get married haha?" Taec left went up to the altar. Ha, I wouldn't have thought that myself...A few seconds later, I walked up and joined my best mans. Waiting for my bride to come.

No One's POV

The crowd was silent as the ceremony was about to take place. Tension was in the air as they awaited for the bride's arrival. The groom grew nervous for this was his day. The day his life would change for ever. For the better. 

Krrrrrrrr....

The sound of the door opened, revealing the bride. Her veil covered her face as she began to walk the aisle. All eyes were on this beautiful lady, especially the one who she would soon spend her whole life with. Step by step, she was one step closer to becoming Mrs. _____.

1st Step. Her heart beated fast.
2nd Step. He felt as if it were all a dream.
3rd Step. They both never thought they'd be here after 9 years...

Finally, the bride reached the altar accompanying her future husband. 

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with ______ and ______ as they exchange vows of their everlasting love." The priest introduced the ceremony. He the began the speech. The speech felt like years for the two. They couldn't wait to finally be each others. Then it came down to the vows. The priest stared at the groom, signaling him to go first. This was it.

"Ha....ummm." He began to to sweat from nervousness. "Eotteokhae? Haha. How can I possibly explain this?" He then took the bride's hand and held it up to his chest. "....Park Jiyeon....Saranghaeyo." The bride looked with wide eyes open. She had heard him say this many times in the past but today was different. Today meant forever. "Long ago, I would have never expected to be where I am now. Living my life with the woman I love, sharing every moment with you. Even when you're here, living and breathing, it still feels like a dream. I mean c'mon! Nine years ago you were my enemy! haha." Jiyeon laughed at the groom's speech. She too can't believe how far they have came since they first met. "But now...you will become my even worst enemy...my wife..." The crowd began to laugh while Jiyeon smacked him. "I'm kidding. But seriously, will you turn my dream into reality? I promise to be faithful, to never leave you. How can I? How could I ever leave the best thing that has ever happened to me?" Jiyeon's eyes were reddening. Tears slowly fell from her eyes. "Jiyeon, you have changed my life. You made me become the better man I am today. You showed me that life isn't all that bad afterall. You taught me friendship. You taught me kindness. You taught me love. My first love. With that, will you be my last too?" The groom grabbed both of his bride's hands as he said his last words. "Park Jiyeon, I, Kim Myungsoo, promise to love you forever, no matter what." Myungsoo reached for the ring, "With this ring, along with my heart, I pledge a marriage full of faithfulness and happiness."

"Will you, Park Jiyeon, take Kim Myungsoo to be your wedded husband..." Etc. You know the speech, right?

Jiyeon had to let the words sink in for a bit. This slightly worried Myungsoo but he was soon relieved when Jiyeon vigorously nodded her head, making it hard for him to hold back a smile. "Yes! I do!" She smiled brightly as though everything in life was perfect. Her lips quivered from trying to not cry. It failed anyways as tears flowed out. The scene was just beautiful.

"And do you, Kim Myungsoo..." The priest didn't get to finish.

"Heck yeah I do!!!!" The crowed cheered and laughed. Myungsoo couldn't control his excitement. The priest smiled at his response and finally finished the ceremony.

"Well then, you may now kiss the bride." After hearing those words, Myungsoo felt the nervousness come back. He slowly walked up to his bride. She waited nervously as well. His hands came up to her veil, revealing his bride's beautiful face. He forgot how to breathe for a second.

"You look...amazing." Myungsoo, though he meant what he said,  he was also stalling. He was way to nervous for the final move.

Impatient, Jiyeon came closer to Myungsoo, "Yah! Shut up and just kiss me already haha." Both of them smiled and Myungsoo grabbed Mrs. Kim, holding her by the waist, never letting go. He leaned in very gently. Inch by inch. Not being able to take it anymore, Jiyeon lifted up on her toes breaking the distance between them. There, they shared the most important kiss of their lives.

Taecyeon's POV

Wah!! Such an amzing couple. I'm happy for them...Hmmm.

*Ringgggg!!!!*

As the crowd was clapping and cheering, I heard my phone ring. I quickly went outside the church to see who it was. Still ringing, I answered my phone. "YAHHHH!!!!" I was startled by Wooyoung screaming in my ear.

"Ayyyee! Stop yelling! What?" My ears were still recovering from Woo's loud voice.

"D-d-dude!!!! Come to the s-s-studio immediately!!! J-J-J-Y..." He didn't listen and continued shouting. Wooyoung sounded quite excited about something though. If only he could just calm down for a second.

"Yah speak slowly...What's going on?" There was a moment of silence as Wooyoung got a hold of himself.

"Taec, just be down here at the studio. You won't believe who is here." All he said was to be at the studio. By the way, did I mention that I own a studio? Yup, the studio of my dreams. I told you one day I would turn that old piece of house into a recording studio. Ha. I guess dreams do come true...at least some. Anyways, since I am in school to becoming a doctor as well, Wooyoung has been running the studio but it's still under my name. God, does he not remember I am at a wedding? What's so important anyways? 

"Just tell me!" I was so impatient. Geez just tell me who!

"Arasso, don't get mad...JYP Entertainment just called. They're coming over! They want to work with us!!!!!...Well technically, they want to work with you!!! So come over now!" .....Wait.....WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NO ING WAY!!!!!!!! JYP? THEY WANT TO WORK WITH ME? WHY!?!?!!? I couldn't breathe. Is this for real?

"YAH!!! JINJA!!!! HAHAH" Wooyoung quickly responded a yes and life just seemed wonderful. How does JYP know about me? I'm not that famous...yet. "Arasso. I'll be there in 15 minutes." After I hung up, I remembered that I didn't have a car. ! I ran back inside the church and went to talk to Myungsoo.

"Aye Taec what's up?" He and Jiyeon were talking to their families.

"Yah miahne but Wooyoung just called...JYP Entertainment wants to work with us. They are on their way now to the studio.." I didn't know how to break it to him that I'm leaving so I sort of said it indirectly. He looked at me then wore a giant grin. Phew...so he won't be angry, that's good.

"So what are you still doing here man? KA!!! This will be great for you!" He lightly pushed be back allowing me to leave. "But you better be back for the after party.." We both laughed and I strated to run. Losing control, I found myself bumping into something...someone.

"Oh miahne..." I looked up. "...Jinwoon?" I couldn't help but stare...It's been so long.

He looked at me, studying my appearance before letting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter