A Different Side

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 26, 2012: Same Day

Taecyeon's POV

Right now Hoya, Taeyang, Suzy, and I are walking from the hospital to get some food. It's getting pretty late right now. Looking at my watch, dang it's already past 10. Well it's a good thing there's no school tomorrow. Although, I am wondering what restaurants would still be open.

Taeyang and Hoya were walking way too fast. They seemed lost in their own conversation about video games. When it comes to anything about that, they never include me in it because they're disappointed in the fact that I don't play. I mean it's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't enjoy it as much as they do. Also, that I like spending my free time playing music. "Yah Taeyang, let's move away from the non-player" That would be me. "He wouldn't understand." Freaking Hoya. I know he's joking but still, it's not my fault I have a life....haha shhh pretend I didn't just say that. As they talked on about League it left Suzy and I alone walking together. Everything just turned immensely awkward. Why is that when like someone and you're alone together, you feel awkward? I moved my head slightly, she looks really pretty tonight, especially under all the street lights. Bet she looked even more beautiful last night. Too bad I didn't go. Then again, it's worth not going if I had to see her dance with another guy. Few minutes passed and neither of us had said a word yet. I looked to Suzy and I think she was lost in thought. Hmm wonder what she's thinking..

Suzy's POV

Oh my gooooood...so hungry. I can't even talk right now because i'm thinking about food. Wahhhhh I want food Now!!! Why isn't there any restaurants open? I would eat anything right now, just as long as it's food.. Also, why are we walking!?! We did come to the hospital in car. Ughh so stupid! I'm getting tired...Oh god, Taeyang and Hoya left me and Taec alone. Aww that's sad, they excluded Taec from their conversation about League or something. Wonder why. It was silent, neither of us spoke. However, it wasn't awkward. Usually for me, being alone with someone would make me super nervous but right now it felt nice not talking and just enjoying the night walking and thinking. Yet again it would be even better if I wasn't tired and and extremely hungry. Also, the weather tonight is kind of chilly. We are getting into winter so every now and then snow would fall. Dang it, I should have brang my sweater, I hugged my arms to try ang keep myself warm.

"Are you cold?" Taec saw me shivering. So embarassing, plus I looked like an idiot walking out at night wearing a tank and shorts. I responded by shaking my head but he didn't believe me. "Here." He started to take off his jacket leaving him in a thin white V-neck and handed it to me. As a relfex, I took it but I didn't put it on yet. I just stared at him. Wouldn't he get cold too then? I think he knew what I was thinking because he grabbed his jacket from my hands and put it on me, "Look don't worry about me, I think you need it more than I do." Is this really the Taec I know? Because if it is...it's nice...After he was done putting it on me he added, "Also...Tank and shorts? Really? Only an idiot would come out here dressed like that. HAHA!" Now this is the Taec I know. I smacked him multiple times until he apologized. "Yah Yah Yah, okay i'm joking haha. What, I haven't teased you yet today so I did it now.." Taec always find some way to tease, at times I would laugh along with him, but at others I would take it personally but right now i'm too cold too care either way. Ahh his jacket is so warm and it smells suprisingly nice. Eww what am I saying. I hate the fact that I am basically embracing Taec...ugh. It bacame silent again. This time I decided to start up a conversation.

"So...since you weren't at homecoming last night, what did you do?" I really am curious, it's a shame he didn't go. Maybe the night would've been better if he did...

I think I startled him because he jerked when I asked, "Wow, you finally said something. Thought you were planning on not saying anything until we get back." 

I glared at him, "Just answer my question."

"Well, nothing. I just stayed home, you know watched some movies. That's mainly it." What?!? He would rather stay home and do nothing than come to homecoming? Actually, that does sound nice.

"Wooow, what a jerk. Not even inviting me." I joked a little. Taec looked confused, it was almost cute. Now that I think about it, I probably would have enjoyed staying home watching movies more than the dance. 

"What, are you saying you didn't enjoy the dance?" 

"Ani, I did but I think I would have more fun watching movies..with you." Aww damn it, that came out wrong. Why the hell did I have to add 'with you'. Hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. I was relieved when he was able to joke about it.

"...Ha! I know, I am awesome but get in line. Many girls are dying to hang with me.." I think he purposely said that to change my awkward situation. We were laughing so hard. He really does know how to make me laugh. If only he always acted like this..The more we walked, the better are conversation got. Yeah at times we would run out of things to say but luckily he would say something funny that we could just add onto. In other words, we didn't have a personal type of talk. It was more of fun, immature one that I doubt will ever happen again. Though, I hope not. I like being able to talk to someone without being serious and just have fun. As timed passed, snow started to fall. Pretty hard actually. "Waa snow haha." I looked to Taec, he was smiling like a little boy whose seeing snow for the first time. I smiled, something about his immaturity makes me feel calm. However, when I turned around the next thing I knew was that I got hit with something extremely cold at the back of my neck. I looked back to see Taec was laughing and running away.

"YAH!" I began to chase him. He was too fast though. I decided to make my own snowball and threw it at him. YESSS got him. Taec paused. Oh no what is he thinking now? He turned around and stared at me. The next thing I knew was him charging straight at me. The scene was frightening. I hated being chased, it reminds me of horror movies. So instead of running, I surrended like a baby. When he reached me he grabbed me from the waist and picked me up in his arms. "AHHH!" I screamed from the sudden lift off the ground. But the screams soon turned into laughs and both of us ended up laughing. From all the laughter, Taec lost his balance and ended up falling foward onto the the snow, on top of me. We were so close are noses could almost touch. I stared at him and he stared at me, we stayed like this for at least a minute. What was he thinking? Right when he was about to say something, he was interuppted by Taeyang..

"Suzy! Taec! Where U At! (Lol because it's one of Taeyang's song titles) The snow is getting heavier!" It was true, the snow was kind of getting out of control. When we heard Taeyang's call, Taec immediately got back to reality and stood up. Still lying on the ground, Taec offered a hand to help me get up. What just happened? I kindly took it and wiped all the snow off me. Now, I feel a little awkward. "There you guys are, you guys wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter