Family Reunion

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2, 2012

Jinwoon's POV

Hey, it's me again. I just recently got discharged from the hospital a few days ago. Turns out I'm not going to be able to function actively for awhile due to some minor broken bones. Means no basketball for me. Damn it. Oh well, at least I get excused from school for a couple days. Although, right now I am home alone doing nothing...so bored.

*Knock Knock*

Huh? Who could be at the door? It can't be my parents because they have their own key. With my best effort, I lifted myself off my bed and reached for my crutches beside my dresser. Successfully grabbing them, I crutched all the way to the door.

"...Myungsoo?"

- Earlier Today -

Myungsoo's POV

Finally, the end of the day. I just finished jazz band practice, hmm what to do? Maybe I could hang out Woohyun for awhile or something. He's in swim so he should be at the the pool deck for practice. My school, it's pretty...ty. We lack many extracurriculars. I'm even surprised we have band. Anyways, though it may at its preforming arts department, it really focuses much on sports... this school. Once I got to the pool, I saw Woohyun swimming in the far left lanes. As I approached him, someone accidently bumped into my shoulder.

"...oh sorry." I looked up...Damn. It was a girl. A very pretty one. She looks great in a bathing suit, may I add. Didn't even know she was in swim.

"Oh I'm sorry..." She looked up at me, "...nevermind, I'm not." After giving me a disgusted look, she walked away. Jiyeon looks ing fantastic.

All the swimmers were done with their workouts so Woohyun got a chance to hang out. We just talked about random stuff, while everyone else changed out of their suits. Our good conversation was ruined however, when some girl rudely tossed a stack of papers at me.

"Yah! What's this?" Jiyeon, out-of-the-blue, threw papers at me and it pissed me off.

"It's homework." She said it so plainly and calm as if I knew what it was for.

"...okay...and?" Wow she can be annoying. Yeah, like I'm supposed to know what it's exactly for.

"Ugh,..Keep up will you?" Now, I am pissed.

"Okay, I am sorry I am not lame enough to understand what goes on every second in life." Jiyeon, still with that look of disgust, just smirked and tilted head.

"Whatever. That's Jinwoon missed assignments since he's not going to come to school for a few days...I was going to give them to him myself, but because now that you're here and that you are basically his neighbor, you can go ahead and do it." Jiyeon gave an obvious quick fake smile and turned to go change. God damn it. What the hell? Does she expect me to do what she says? I don't even want to see Jinwoon. My blood started to fire up. I was furious. You don't tell Myungsoo what to do, he tells you. Especially her, I ain't going to take orders from that monster. I had two options: actually following what she says and give Jinwoon his homework, or come up to her right now and rip the pages in front of her eyes...The next thing I knew was that I was standing in front of Jinwoon's door...crap.

- Back to Now - 

Myungsoo's POV

"...Myungsoo?" Jiwoon was surprised to see me at the door. I wonder if he's mad that I never came to visit at the hospital. Probably not, he is the forgiving type. Damn his kindness.

"Hey Jinwoon, gwaenchana? How bad is it that you have to use crutches." I just noticed he was using crutches to get here. I didn't know he got that injured.

"Well, just some minor broken bones. It's fine though. Hey, come in." Just some minor broken bones? This guy acts as if it doesn't mean anything. A broken bone is still a broken bone. I honestly, did not want to enter his house. That would mean hanging out with him. However, the guy seemed alone so I decided to be nice and spend some time with him.

"Oh araso.." I walked in and laid my bag on his couch. I used to know where everything was here. I used to come here daily after school and we would play video games. Yet, lately I haven't took a single step in this house. Everything changed. His white walls were now a creamy beige. The empty room where Jinwoon and I would build forts was now a study room. The backyard in which we once used to pretend we were camping, was now cemented for a basketball court. All the memories, gone. "Things seemed to have changed since the last time I came over.." I was sitting in the living room while Jinwoon was looking for some snacks. 

Speaking with his head in the fridge Jinwoon replied, "Then again, you haven't visited since the beginning of 7th grade." After finding something to drink, he crutched over to where I was sitting.

"Yah, let me handle it dude, you can barely walk." I felt bad so I offered my help. Jinwoon always thinks he can do things by himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter