Dreams

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 9, 2013: Same Night

Jinwoon's POV

Finally got discharged from the hospital...my body's fine, healthy even, but I still feel weak. I didn't tell anyone that it was my last day at the hospital. It would just be bothersome and I wanted some time alone. After I left the hospital, I began to walk home. The weather was cold but relaxing. Everything was quiet because at this time, people would be inside staying warm. It didn't bother me though. I love the cold weather. It reminds me of memories of being a child again, playing in the snow or being in the house drinking hot chocolate. Those are times spent with your family. Family. Look you guys, no matter how much you may hate your family, no matter how much they piss you off, please appreciate them. They are the only family you are going to have until they're gone...Just let them know how much they mean to you before it's too late. I learned that the hard way. Taec came by a few days ago. He and I started talking about 'hope'. If I were state my favorite thing about Taec, it would be his dream high personality. Taec shoots for the stars literally. He won't let anything get in his way. Although I did talk bad about being hopeful, I honestly was just jealous. I wish that I could see things in his perspective, view life in his eyes. See that there are many fortunes awaiting for me but I just haven't gotten there yet. My life would probably be much easier to cope with. Taec is my inspiration, he's poor as and his parents are always fighting and away but he still manages to wear a smile everyday. It's amazing. Even though he knows his life , he never gives up hope that one day it'll all be over and he will be one successful lucky .

As I was walking home I heard lots of laughter from the distance. I was near the park by my house. Must be some kids. But wait it's like 11 o clock, what kid would be out at this hour? The laughing started to get louder. I decided to check the park. When I got there, I was shocked to see Myungsoo and Jiyeon. And it wasn't just Myungsoo and Jiyeon I was surprised about, it was the way they were positioned. They were fairly close in my opinion. I mean if I didn't show up, I don't know what would've happened.

"Jinwoon?!" Both were startled by my appearance. Once they saw me, they pushed away from each other and stood up.

"What's going on?" I'll admit, I was a tiny bit jealous since I thought Jiyeon and I were together, but not much since I know Myungsoo wouldn't do anything like that to me. Plus, he likes someone else. It's probably just a misunderstanding. "You know what? Nevermind, forget it. Happy Birthday by the way." Of course I didn't forget Myungsoo's day. I started to walk away. I didn't want to think about anything right now. My head hurts way too much to think about this. When I turned, I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Yah Jinwoon-shi. Why didn't you tell me that you're recovered?" Jiyeon's hug was warm and tight. Honestly, I haven't fully recovered yet. My heart is still broken. I don't feel like talking about it. I don't feel like talking to anyone actually. Without hesitation, I pulled Jiyeon arms from my waist.

"Look, I don't want to talk right now..." After pushing her aside, I continued to walk away. Trust me, I felt bad about doing that to her. But I really did want to be alone. Seeing people right now, it doesn't help. I just need to relax.

Myungsoo's POV

Crap, Jinwoon caught us. Wait, but what exactly was going on for him to catch? I kept wondering what would have happened if he didn't come. I could have swore that there was something there...Damn it. I don't know if I should feel guilty or happy or angry about Jinwoon's return. When Jinwoon shooed Jiyeon away, she started to cry. God damn it, should I comfort her or just leave? Jinwoon is an understanding guy, I don't think he's angry about us. He's probably just tired. 

I slowly approached Jiyeon, "Yah, you okay?" I lightly placed my hand on her shoulder. 

Jiyeon turned around and looked up into my eyes, "mmm...I think I am just going to go home now. Can I borrow your phone to call Suzy." I was upset that she wanted to leave. Ughh and we were just starting to have fun. But, I followed her request and gave her my phone. "...Komawo." I managed to give a half smile to hide my disappoitment.

Suzy's POV

"Yah! Where are you taking me now??? Haha" After we left the park, Taec and I have just been walking around. Then, Taec had an idea and started to run, pulling me with him. I didn't know where we were going because he told me to close my eyes.

"Just keep your eyes close, arasso?" What is he so excited to show me?

"I am going to trip and fall because I can't see..."

"Trust me" That line. See, I have really bad trust issues. It's hard for me to allow myself to be so vulnerable to a person. Especially when it comes to a joker like Taec. At most times, I don't trust him with anything and he knows it too since I tell it to him to his face. It may hurt him, but I don't realize that until after I say it. Though right now, he's seems pretty real about this. It doesn't look like another joke so I'll allow it this once.

"Arasso." We were still running but at a slower pace. A few minutes later we came to a halt.

"We're here. Open your eyes." I opened them...I was confused at what I was looking at. I expected something like a river or a bridge, you know? Something stunning. Instead, I was staring at an abandoned worn-down house. The walls were cracked, the windows were broken, there was no door, and it was isolated. Surprisingly, it didn't have a creepy affect like abandoned houses usually do. This one, felt ratherly safe and homey. Still, I didin't understand why Taec took me here. "Isn't great?"

"What exactly is it?"

Taec looked at me and smiled, "It's my dream." 

"What? How?" This house is his dream?

He faced back towards the house, "When I grow up, I am going turn this into my own recording studio. I have always dreamed of becoming a music producer. Now that I found this, I know my dream is one step closer to becomg a reality..." I was still staring at him. I couldn't help but smile when he was talking. He was so passionate about this and I loved it.

"I thought you wanted to become a doctor." I remember this one project we did in class where we had to present what we wanted to be when we grow up, Taec chose a family doctor.

He was silent for a few seconds, "That's more of my dream crusher." He looked at me and saw I was confused so he explained further. "When I was 5, all my relatives started to ask me what I wanted to be when I grow up. Well before I could even think and answer, they would do it for me and say I should be a doctor. This first Ok doctor. I was the youngest and all my cousins wanted something different, which is why they decided to give me the task of being one. At first, I didn't really mind since I was still young. Honsetly, I thought it was a great idea. Every time I would visit, they would be ask me the same question and I would answer back the same thing. I will never forget how proud they looked whenever I said the right answer. This motivated me to do my best at school. I strove for staright A's and hight test scores. My goal was to get a full school scholarship since you and I both know that I can't quite afford a tuition. Being a doctor was the only thing on my mind day and night. I felt like a machine being controlled by my family. They taight me how to not care about others and to cry whenever I got something lower than an A. They made me feel like a failure. Of course, as I grew up, things started to change. By that, I mean my family. My cousins grew up to become successf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter