Reasons

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 27, 2012

Taecyeon's POV

~RIIIIIINNNGGGG!~

Uhh woke up by the sound of my phone ringing...still tired....damn it stop ringing. 

~RIIIIIIINNNGGGG!~

God damn it, who the is calling me this early. I moved to grab my phone...what, why do I feel so heavy. I pulled of all the blankets....WHAT?!?!?!? Suzy was fast asleep across my chest. Uh uh, Oetteokhae? She laid her head across my right arm while her right arm gripped my whole body tightly. When did this happen? Oh god, I did'nt want to wake her up. Honestly, I didn't wake her up because I sort of enjoyed this position..hehe. The phone finally stopped ringing...Phew...

~RIIIIIIINNNGGGG!~

GOD! WHAT THE HELL? Suzy started to squirm. Oh no pleaseeee don't wake up yet. Unfortunately, she woke up.

"Are you going to answer the ing phone?" She didn't open her eyes, however. Suzy then took her arm off me and turned around falling back to sleep. I went to go grab my phone from the dresser. 17 missed calls!!! What the, this person sure is persistent. As I checked to see whose been calling me, I found out it was Jiyeon. Oh crap...she's probably pissed for leaving her last night. We never did get the chance to call her...well we did but no one wanted to call. I dialed Jiyeon's number. While the phone was ringing, I turned around to see Suzy sleeping peacfully on the floor. She looks like a goddess...

"YAHHHH! WHY DID YOU GUYS LEAVE ME HERE!!!" Jiyeon's voice pierced my ears. Ow it hurts. I guess I partly deserved that. "

"Could you not yell." I wanted to scream back at her but I had to remember Suzy was still sleeping. "There was a storm last, did you like not look outside? There was no way we were going to be able to go back to hospital in that weather so we stayed at my place. I'm sorry." I really was, I mean I would be pissed if I was left behind. Also, I even mentioned about her last night. Then again, what were we supposed to do?

"Okay fine, sorry for yeling I guess...you guys should have at least called." Her voice toned down. Yeah I guess we should've at least had the decency to call.

"Mianhe. So how was spending the night with Jinwoon?" I changed the topic to give myself a little laugh.

".....Don't even mention." She sounded a bit angry and a little stressed.

I started to laugh hard, "HAHA! Was it that bad?" Jinwoon is a funny guy, but sometimes he could get on one's nerves if you're with him for too long.

"Ani, it's just that he isn't who I thought he was..." What is that supposed to mean? "Also, around 11, he knocked out so I was just here by myself doing nothing. You guys are jerks." Aww that . Even sometimes I can't handle a whole day with Jinwoon. "So where's Suzy? I just remembered she with all guys." My eyes shot open. I know nothing could have possibly happened last night but I don't think I should tell her what I witnessed this morning.

"Uhh ahh Suzy-ah, she's sleeping." Crap, my voiced sounded so shaky and guily, even though I wasn't/

"Yah, why do you sound so nervous. Did something happen?" I was silent. I didn't know how to respond. "OMO! Something did happen huh?!" Jiyeon became all excited. She loved talking about things like this. "Hey I never knew you liked her..." What, how would she know? Before responding I walked out of the room to yell at her. When it comes to who I really am, I keep everything to myself.

As I was about to start my paragraph long rant about me not liking Suzy, Jiyeon said she had to leave, "Hey we'll talk later about this, arasso? I think Jinwoon's waking up. See you later when you guys come back to pick up the car. Bye." She quickly hung up before I could even say anything. Damn girl, now she probably thinks I like Suzy...although it is true, but I can't have her know that. After the phone call ended, I went to go make some breakfast for the three.

Jiyeon's POV

Aww Taec and Suzy sound so cute together lol. I remember at the dance when Suzy was in denial of liking Taec. Kyah! Ah only if my relationships were cute like theirs.

"Oh you're awake." Jinwoon woke up and was about to get off his bed.

"Oh deh, I just woke up.." He stared at me for awhile without saying anything.

"You're a bad liar." He smirked, "You've been awake all night, am I right?" He stood up and walked towards the coffee machine and poured some coffee in a mug. After fixing it up and mixing the cream and sugar, he walked towards me and handed me the mug. "Here, I think you need this if you plan on staying awake the whole day." 

"Aniya. I'm okay. How about you, are your bruises feeling better?" He didn't accept my decline and put the mug in my hands anyways. Without answering my question he turned around and walked into the bathroom. When I was alone again, yesterday seemed to replay in my head...

-Yesterday-

"...thank you." I thanked Jinwoon, thinking he would understand why. Jinwoon was quiet, he looked confused.

"What did I do?" Is he joking? I looked up giving him the expression of 'really?' He shrugged his shoulders, emphasizing that he really does not understand what's going on.

"Wait a minute..what happened to you last night?" I was starting understand that Jinwoon wasn't the one who saved me. Then who was it? 

"Well, after I left the gym, I felt bad for leaving you. So I decided to come back. When I did, I heard the sound of guys beating up some kid near the library.." I had to cut him off.

"WHO was the kid??" That kid has to be my saviour because I bumped into Yoo Seung Hoo and his gang near the library. I think scared him a bit because he jumped off the seat and I accidently gripped his arm a little too rough.

"You don't know?" Wow Jinwoon just answer my question, I hate when people respond with another question. He tried freeing his arm from my hold but I wouldn't let go until he answered me. "Was he not at school today?" WHO! Jinwoon WHO!

"Jinwoon who!!!" I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to know.

Jinwoon just stared at me in suprise at how desperate I was to know. He slowly moved away from me. "...Myungsoo." I released Jinwoon's arm...how? My head started to hurt. My body felt weak. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Why Myungsoo? Guilt started to rush through my veins. Then I remembered earlier today when I shooed Myungsoo away. I remembered the bruises covering his face and telling him that deserved it. I just there, completely still. Jinwoon got hint that I wasn't going to say anything so he continued his story. "...um well yeah, I don't exactly understand why Myungsoo was trying to take on 6 other guys so I stepped in and helped him. Myungsoo may look like a tough guy on the outside, but he is a terrible fighter haha", he looked to see if I was laughing as well, but was disappointed in seeing me expressionless, "when I came in, all the guys decided to leave Myungsoo alone and started picking on me. I'm not going to brag but I am a pretty good fighter. But when you take on 6 other great fighters, now that's a different story. I tried best to protect Myungsoo. Soon after I came, he was knocked out." Jinwoon paused for a bit. It looked like he was thinking deeply about something. "See Myungsoo, he may seem like a jerk, but he's always there for you, you know? Recently, we haven't been close as we us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter