Explanations Part 1

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Same Night)

Suzy's POV

What do I do? I stared at my phone hoping to find the answer.

{Suzy, can I ask you something? Lately, we have become really close friends. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I have seemed to grow feelings for you...Will you be my girlfriend?} - Jinwoon

After reading this message for the tenth time I threw aside my phone and laid back on my bed. Aishhhh. I'm not going to lie but I too feel like something has grown between us. No one has ever understood me so much before. I honestly trusted him and you know I don't trust many people. Then Taec popped into my mind. What is my relationship to him? We don't talk to each other much. We don't hang out anymore. Do you think he still likes me? Wait...Do I still like him? That was the real question. How can I choose between these two? They were two completely different people. Remember when I said I wasn't ready to date yet? For some reason, that little girl mentality seemed to fly away.

Jinwoon:

Jinwoon is a fun guy. He may have corny jokes but they never fail to make me smile. Everytime he's around my bad day seems to turn upside down. I have complete trust in with all my secrets and problems. Talking to him is extremely easy since we have almsot everything in common. Whenever I am happy about something, he's the first I go to. People look at him though he is  some rude, depressed but I think he is just like a lost puppy who needs someone with a lot of patience to get used to them. Overall, he is great...

Taec:

How do I even explain this kid? He makes me furiated most the time. There was a point though when I seriously had feelings for Taec but as time went on they got lost somehow. That's the problem. What if, I chose Jinwoon but realized that the feelings for Taec was still there? Then again, if I don't and wait for Taec, I might realize that I don't and waste what could have happened with Jinwoon who I know for sure I like. But....Taec is sweet, though he likes to tease. He is kind, though rude too. He is funny, though some jokes may get carried away. He is smart, musically talented, and dare I add, very attractive. I know one day he will be very successful and have a lady who he deserves to be with by his side. I just can't myself being that lady...It's not that I don't want to but I can't. 

I guess there is only one answer...I grabbed my phone which I threw on the other side of the bed. My fingers trembled as I typed. I lied and explained that I had to do something and that was why I didn't respond right away but I actually spent the whole time thinking.

There. I sent it.

{Hey still there? Sorry I didn't reply right away, I was busy :/ One thing, are you serious? Because I think I like you too :) Yes, I will be your girlfriend! I guess i'll see you later then. Goodnight :D}

Oh crap...What did I just do? I literally stared at the message for 10 minutes thinking whether I made the right decision. Then Taec came into my mind again. NOOO Not now! Please....Why??? Then the worst thing happened. I thought about the night I had made a promise to Taec. I really am a bad person, aren't I? It's not that I forgot about it but it just never crept my mind to remember. I was confused at the time. Liking someone wasn't something I was used to. I didn't know what it truly meant to like someone. Even now I am not sure of my feelings. 

I laid back onto my bed and felt a cold object roll down my neck. It was my necklace. The bestfriend necklace to be exact. Well it's actually half of it. The other half is with Taec. I gave it to him on the night of Myungsoo's birthday. Only two months ago? That went by so slow...It just shows how one's heart can change drastically in a short amount of time. Love is stupid.

Myungsoo's POV

You know Jinwoon could be a complete at times. No not even, ALL THE TIME! Does he not have a heart? Does he not feel? AHHHHHH!!!!! I was walking home in the freezing weather. Everything was dark. All the lights were off except for a few. I found myself ferociously kicking trashcans and gates. Eventually, I got yelled at for causing a ruckus but I didn't give a . GOD!!! Do you even know what's bothering me?! Huh!?! It's not even about Jinwoon totally disrespecting Jiyeon anymore. NO. It's ing about Jiyeon still liking that piece of crap. What the does he have that is apprently way better than spending an hour with me? TELL ME. I mean I guess we're okay now. We don't argue like we used to. Actually, we're even good friends. But That Is It! Chingu!!! Friend!!! Is that all I'll ever be? Then hot fluids started to slide down my face. I am a grown young adult crying while walking home. Look what she is doing to me! I couldn't stop thinking about the nights we would video chat each other. There I was thinking how beautiful she looked with her haired tied while wearing sweats and a baggy t-shirt, yet she only thought about Jinwoon. "Is he alright? Have you talked to him lately? You think if I talked to him, he'd at least say something?" These were a few of the many questions I had to hear her ask. I knew then she still cared about the douche. Yet what broke my heart the most was, "Myungsoo have I ever told you I really glad we got closer and don't hate each other anymore...You're a great friend." Ha...Thruth is I do hate her. Nah, who am I kidding. I just hate the fact that I basically love her. Yup that's right. Ironic ain't it? Kim Myungsoo, the guy who said love was a joke. The guy who swore to never fall in love, especially in highschool. The one who laughed at those who did and called them stupid. Well guess what? I have now officially become one of those stupid guys. I guess it makes me a hypocrite. But what does it matter? I'll admit it to the whole world and be laughed at if it meant Jiyeon could finally be mine. That doesn't even sound like a bad idea. At least I would be able to get it off my chest. At least she'll finally know. And that is all that matters...A feeling of rejoice ran through my veins. That's all right? Just telling her? A part of me wanted it so badly. To just scream to the entire world about my love. Then I thought what if she doesn't feel the same way? The rejoice started to disintegrate. No...I can't think this way anymore. It's now or never. I need to know whether I should I should have hope or whether I have been holding onto false hope. To my surprise, I am not even sad. I am rather excited to finally tell her. I've waited so long. Even if she doesn't feel the same way, I am pretty sure it'll feel a lot way better than not telling her and living with regrets of the "what if" . I am like proud of myself lol. Good job you bastard. You've found love. Somehow, the cold weather seemed warmer and I smiled at the thought. I can't wait....

"SARANGHAEYO PARK JIYEON!!!!" Like an idiot I started to scream and began running back home. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter