Step 1

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Decmeber 26, 2012 : Fifth Period

Taecyeon's POV

Yess, another work day in geometry. Man I love this class. It's the only class I never have homework for because the teacher gives us class time after every lecture. As I was speeding through my problems, Jiyeon came and sat at the empty desk next to me.

"Hey." I gave her a warning look. Our teacher isn't very fond of the whole seat switching idea. I could tell she didn't care because she just turned to her eyes to her notebook. "Don't worry, I already asked Mr. Kang at the beginning of class if I could sit here during homework time." Oh well I guess that makes it better.

"Okay, so what number are you on?" I knew she didn't even start yet but it was just a conversation starter.

She stared at me and then gave a wicked smile, "C'mon Taec you know I didn't come to work on homework." What? Then why did she come? Seeing that I didn't quite understand what she meant, she whispered, "I'm here to talk about you and Suzy." ...I thought she would forget by now. I felt my body slightly weaken at that statement. I don't really like talking about my feelings. I just keep them to myself. So I tend to lie to keep myself from these personal talks.

"Yah, what are you talking about?" I tried to give her my most believable look, as I lied. "Waa, you really like talking gossip, don't you?" With that, Jiyeon smacked my right arm while giving me a mad look.

"Don't even lie about it."

"I'm not.."

"Oh really...C'mooooooon I told you who I liked." Jiyeon started to whine like a baby and pouted. "Taeeeeeec."

"Oh my god. Dude get over it. I don't like your little friend." After that, I continued working on my homework. I could feel Jiyeon staring right behind me. Oh god, can she just stop?

- 5 seconds later -

"TAECCCCC!" OH MY GOD!

"Okay what Jiyeon?" I was getting annoyed. She obviously wasn't going to let this go.

"Are you lying?" ....This girl, I swear. Should I just tell her? Ugh but she's her bestfriend. I can't guarantee she won't spill it later on to her. 

I glared at her. "I swear, If you ever tell..." I didn't get to finish because the Dino cut me off.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! SO YOU DO LIKE HER!!!" She was practically yelling. Everyone started staring at us. She's such an embarassment. I harshly covered to end the humiliation. 

"Could you be quiet????" My hand was still on . I released it once she nodded her head. What did I just do?

"Awwww Taec." She was smiling contentedly. "You guys look so cute together." You're so stupid Taec. Now you're going to have all these relationship discussions with Jiyeon. Ughh. I didn't even bother saying anything. What am I supposed to say? "Since when?" Jiyeon wanted to keep talking about it so I had no choice.

Before replying, I gave her an irritated face, "How about we don't talk about this right now? Yes, that sounds nice." Jiyeon frowned but didn't give up. "So I'm guessing recently?"

"...." I closed my textbook and turned my full body towards her. "Okay fine, you know what? You want to talk about? Let's talk about it." I thought that maybe she would be kind and accept that I didn't want to talk but instead she actually took it and got all excited. Ugh Taec, you know this will lead too many consequences.

"Yay!"

- Lunch Time -

"Okay so when did you start liking her?" We were at lunch and both of us stayed in the bandroom. Our friends are probably looking for us but Jiyeon was too determined to have this conversation.

Sigh, "The first time I saw her." In other words, the first week of school.

"Oooo so like love at first sight?" Okay wait, whoa I never said I loved her.

"Yah! What is this? I never said I loved her." It was true, if anything I probably just really like her. I can't truly say I love her just yet.

"Alright then. You just like her? That's okay I guess because we are still young to know what love is." I gave her nod. "Well anyways, what do you like about her? I'm not trying being mean or anything but she is known to be very...babyish." Ha, I knew exactly what she meant, then I had to think hard about it.

"Yeah." I laughed a bit. "Well I think she's very pretty." Honestly, it was kind of hard to think of why I like her. I didn't know why myself. So, I ended up stating the obvious.

"That's it? Yup, you don't really love her yet." Ouch, that pained me a little. 

"Yah, what am I supposed to say?" I know I said I didn't love her but what got me going was what Jiyeon said.

"Nothing, it's just that there's a ceratin poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter