Promise

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                    In Depth into Last Night

Myungsoo's POV

In all, tonight wasn't bad. I thought it would be horrible having to be in the same room as Jiyeon, but it was totally fine. Except some random arguments we got into.  Maybe it was because Jinwoon wasn't there. By the way what did happen to him? I'm kind of worried since he hasn't been answering his calls. I should probably stop by. Usually, I think it to be a move to not show up on a date but Jinwoon isn't that type of person. I looked at the clock, 9:53. Damn it, it's late. Whatever, he doesn't live that far. I got up and changed into something warmer if I plan on walking. After finding appropriate clothing, I headed out towards Jinwoon's house. I hate walking out at night. I'll admit, I am a giant baby. I'm easily creeped out. Like right now I am imagining someone following me, kind of like the grudge where she is crawling... . I scared myself. I kept repeatedly checking behind me to make sure no one was there. My pulse sped up. Sweat started to fall from my forehead. Damn it! I began to run. Being a scaredy-cat is probably one of my top 5 flaws. Finally making it to his house, safe that is, I knocked on his door...No answer. I tried knocking again...Still no answer. Where could he be? All the lights in his house were off. What's today again? December 26? Shouldn't his family be back from vacationing by now? Maybe they just went out as a family to go celebrate their return. That's a somewhat valid excuse to not show up on a date. I think. He should have called at least to explain to Jiyeon. She didn't deserve this....

I got back home. What should I do now? There's nothing to do at home. I'm always bored. Surfing the web and watching YouTube video isn't enough. Then I turned to my bedside table and saw my phone...who should I text? I scrolled through all my contacts. Hoya-eh. Taeyang-no. Woohyun-no. Taec-not now. Jinwoon- obviously can't. Suzy-I should probably explain tonight more. Jiyeon-...I want to... A part of me said to message her how she's doing. Yet the other said don't bother. As I was contemplating, I got a text message. It was from Taec. Ugh not now. I opened the text...

[Aye get ready. Suzy and I will be there in like 20 minutes. Text Jiyeon to go to Suzy's. I'll explain later.]

What's going on? At least I don't have to be home. Luckily, I didn't change out of the clothes I was wearing when I walked to Jinwoon's so I'll just have to sit back. I grabbed my phone and stared at Jiyeon's number. Taec did say to message her, so it's not that I want to heh but I have to.

[Hey. Taec said to go to Suzy's. Apparently there's an emergency. He'll probably explain once you get there.]

That's all I said. Ugh I sound boring. I then waited for a reply...7 minutes pass, no reply. I found myself checking the time every second and made excuses. Maybe she's not near her phone. Maybe she's sleeping. Maybe she lost her phone. I kept reading my message over and over again. Maybe there's no way to reply to this....Awee c'mon at least an "okay" would do. Myungsoo what's wrong with you? You're losing your mojo. Since when did a person not replying back ever affect you? I couldn't help myself from feeling angry and sad at the same time. 10 mintues passed...still no reply. .

Jiyeon's POV

Honestly, I am pissed. How rude of Jinwoon not to show up. I was really looking foward to this and he doesn't even call to explain his reasons. Ugh whatever. I laid down on my bed, thinking this over. I felt my phone vibrate. I got a message from Myungsoo. Then I thought, wow I had a decent time with him today. Better than I expected. God, at least Myungsoo came. He didn't even plan to go out but he showed up...and he did it for Suzy too. I read the message. Uhh I don't feel like going out again. I just want to sleep. The message was too plain for me reply to so I just closed my phone and threw aside. Out of nowhere, Myungsoo creeped into my mind. What's wrong with him lately? Recently, he hasn't been mean to me or teased me. Worse, he just doesn't speak to me. Whenever we would be with our group, he doesn't acknowledge me like he'd used to even if it was to make fun of me. For some reason, I miss when he would be rude. It shows that I am worth the effort of him trying to annoy me. Now that he doesn't, it makes me think that I am not worth his time. Then a question popped out, what if he does like Suzy?....NO NO NO! Stop thinking these things! Why would it matter to me? With both hands, I scolded myself and spoke out loud.

"Yah! You don't care about Myungsoo. He doesn't care about you so why should you." I kept smacking my face. "Why should this even bother you now? You're with Jinwoon, remember?" Then I thought, maybe all these thoughts will go away once I settle my anger with Jinwoon.

Suzy's POV

"Want something to drink?" Taec was sitting on my couch in the living room. Or at least he was. Where did he go? I was holding a glass of water, searching for him. My mom was at work and my brother and sister were at my dad's so I asked if Taec wanted to stay for awhile. I walked into my room and found him staring at the pictures on my wall.

"Cute." He knew I was in the room too. Taec was staring at my baby pictures of me at a dance recital. "You have been doing dance your whole life huh?" He turned around and saw me leaning against my door frame.

"Yah! Who said you can come into my room?" I looked for the nearest thing to throw at him. 

Unfortuantely, I failed to hit him. "Haha fail!" This furiated me. I looked for something else to throw. "Hey stop. It's okay you don't have to redeem yourself. You're just going to embarass yourself hahaha!" This time I came up to him and kicked him in his shins. "Apa! Okay i'll stop." 

"Thank you..." I sat on my bed. "By the way here's some water." I handed him the glass.

"Komawo." Taking it, he sat down next to me. "Suzy...can I ask something?"

"Sure.." Everything became serious.

"Have you been ignoring me?" I froze. It was true. I have been ignoring him. Ever since that day we visited Jinwoon in the hospital. I don't know why I have. No...that would be a lie, I know why. Okay so a part me is obviously attracted to Taec. But then the other doesn't want to be in a serious relationship just yet. I'm just searching for some fun. I don't know maybe I haven't matured fully. I mean I think I like him but I still have that childish mentality. That day when we almost kissed, I felt like a different person. It was a feeling I have never experienced before. I knew I liked but I don't think I am ready for a relationship. The reason I was ignoring him was that I didn't want things to be weird around us, but I guess I made it worse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter