Terrible Things

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 26, 2012

Jiyeon's POV

Right after I met up with Jinwoon, I went home to get ready. Ah so excited for tonight! Jinwoon finally officially asked me out on a date. What should I wear? I don't want to be too flashy but I don't want to look to formal either. Ugh the struggle...

*Ringgggg*

As I was changing, my phone rang. It was Jinwoon. I rushed to answer the phone, "Hello?"

"Oh Jiyeon-ah."

"Jinwoonshi, what's up." I swear, he better not back out of the date.

"Well....uh....By any chance, do you know if your friend is busy tonight?" Is he talking about Suzy?

"Suzy-ah?"

"Deh.."

"Umm well no I don't think so, why?" 

"Mianhe Jiyeon-ah, but is it alright if we could double date tonight?" What? I was a little upset, I really wanted to be alone tonight. Although, it doesn't seem like a bad idea and Jinwoon sounded as if he needed this.

"I guess, but Suzy doesn't exactly have a date." It was true, I wasn't trying to be mean.

"Perfect." Huh? What is Jinwoon planning? "Don't worry, I've got a friend.." I heard Jinwoon chuckle through the phone. "Look sorry again, I promise it'll just be the two of us next time." Next time? Does that mean we are like a 'thing' now? Because I didn't reply due to thinking about what he just said, Jinwoon asked, "There will be a next time, right?" He sounded worried, haha it's cute. To end his worries, I reassured him.

"Of course." With that, we said our goodbyes. Before calling Suzy, I finished getting dressed. Satisfied with the way I looked, I went to go sit on my bed as I dialed Suzy's number.

"What?" Nice greeting, Suzy...She sounded like she just woke up.

"You busy tonight?" 

"Ani, wae?" Her voice sounded so uninterested, I did not feel like even asking. But Jinwoon asked so I have to do it.

"Then get ready, we're going on a double date tonight." It was more of a command than a question.

"What? I thought you and Jinwoon were going on a date." Geez, she needs an energy drink or something. Her voice sounds so dead.

"Yeah we were but now it's a double date, so get ready." 

"Wooow...Okay like I have a date." She started to be sarcastic.

"That's the thing, Jinwoon has a friend t..."

"Wait hold up! I am not going on a blind date." Ughhh I knew she would say that. Damn it, how am I going to persuade her?

"Suuuuzzzzyyyy Just do it this once." I started to whine like her.

"Yah! Stop trying to be me. It doesn't work on you." 

"So is that a yes?" I am determined to make her agree.

".....I hate you." That means yes. Such a good friend haha. "You're giving me a ride though..." Before I could answer, she hung up.

Myungsoo's POV

...Should I go?

- Earlier Today -

It was after school, today was friday so everyone is hanging out. I didn't feel like taking the bus so I was walked home until I ran into Jinwoon along the way.

"Yah Myungsoo!" Jinwoon greeted me with the biggest smile on his face. He sure is happy about something.

"Oh Jinwoon. Hey you busy today?" I had nothing to do today so I thought maybe we could hang out. Recently, I have had the urge to try and reconstruct the relationship between me and Jinwoon. When he heard my question, he looked sorry.

"About that...mianhe Myungsoo but I have plans tonight." I accpted it, it's okay that he was busy, "I have a date with Jiyeon." ....okay now that, that is a little harder to accept....He started to smile again.

"Oh jinja? That's okay maybe next time." It was rather hard to not look heartbroken by his words but I managed to offer another time. As I began walking away, Jinwoon called me back 

"Myungsoo! Wait! Why don't you join us on a double date?" Hell no. But I didn't tell him that. Also, who is supposed to be my date?

"Ha! You're funny. Not everyone has a date Jinwoon." An evil grin started to emerge from Jinwoon's face. Oh no, what is he thinking? "Yah, you are creeping me out, what are you thinking?"

"...Suzy..." . I forgot about that. Damn it. Why does he still remember that? Aw man, what do I do now? I tried to make up scenarios.

"Yeah right like she is really going to go..haha." I tried to fake laugh my way through.

"And if she does? Will you come?" Stupid Jinwoon. Not letting go of this.

"Yah what is this? Don't you want to be alone with Jiyeon?" Now that I thought about it, I don't want them to be alone together.

"Well, a doule date is cool too...plus, it would be nice to have my best friend there with me too." Crap, the best friend card. Ahhhhh!!!

"Okay fine. If you get Suzy to go, then i'll come too." What am I getting myself into?

"Yesss! Haha I knew you liked her." No, no I really don't. "This is going to be great. Well then go home and get ready, Suzy awaits hahah." There, we parted and went home. I went up to my room and got dressed. I wonder what surprise awaits tonight.

Jinwoon's POV

I got home to get changed. It so quiet here at my place since my mom and stepdad went to go vacationing, leaving me here all alone. Well anyways, tonight is going to be fun. I honestly did want a date with just Jiyeon and me but seeing Myungsoo I thought about how amazing it would be for all of us to double date. I am so good aren't I? God, I should be awarded for this. First, I totally guessed who Myungsoo likes right, then I set up a date with her for him. I checked my watch, 5:30. Ooo I should probably head out now. As I grabbed my keys, my phone rang...

"Yoboseyo?" The caller I.D. wasn't showing.

"Is the Mr. Jung Jinwoon?" Who is the person, they don't sound familar. How do they know me?

"Yes, whose is this?" 

"....." No answer. Man is this some kind of joke because it is not funny. "I'm sorry.." What's going on right now? What is he talking about?

"Yah! Who are you and why are you saying sorry!" It was pissing me off. Who is he to pity me?

"Please turn to channel 7..." After saying that, he hung up. What? Because of my curiousity, I went into the living room and the TV to channel 7...

Jiyeon's POV

*Knock Knock*

Ah must be Suzy. I ran to open the door. She was standing right outside wearing a royal blue short silk dress. "Waaa so jealous, you look better than me." I gave a pout.

Hearing the compliment, Suzy flipped her hair, "Yeah, I know." What a conceded bastard, I swear haha.

"Ehem..." I tried to hint to her.

She looked at me dumbfounded, "What?"

"Aren't you going to say something nice about me?" 

"...no." She started to laugh real hard, while I gave her a light smack on her left arm. "Yah, hurry up let's get going."

"Wooow you can be so rude." From there, we headed off to the restaurant.

Myungsoo's POV

So, I decided to go. I mean it is going to eventually pain me but aye free food. Am I right? As I got to the restaurant, I couldn't believe how fancy it looked. It was huge. There was a giant glass chandlier at the center. To the side, there was an actual live band playing. Everything looked so formal. Jinwoon sure has good taste in where to take girls on dates. Dang is he rich? It looks pretty expensive. I went up to the counter so I could get seated.

"Hello, Welcome. Do you have a reservation?" A girl at the counter asked.

"Jung Jinwoon."

"Hmm Jung Jinwoon, ah deh Table 3. Follow me." Thus, the beginning of the night.

Taecyeon's POV

Yes finally. The weekend. I jumped on my bed, getting ready to sleep. Sleep, probably my favorite time of the day haha. It is a time to relax, to think, and to dream. No one's there to bother you. Right as I was about to fall asleep, my phone vibrated. I got a text message.

[Hey Taec, are you free tonight? You think you can come and work? I am short on workers and we have a full house. Since it is your day off, i'll pay double. Hope you can come. Komawo.]

It was my boss. Yes, boss. I work as a waiter at a food chain. Since I am still a student they don't allow me to work in the kitchen quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter