Homecoming Part 1

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 18, 2012 : A Week Before Homecoming

Suzy's POV

Homecoming is soon ugh and I have no date :( I've so busy, I haven't gotten to really meet new people but instead hang out with the guys in my group...which has no one I would consider going with. I guess another year alone. Wahh I have never gotten asked before. Even if it was one of my guy friends, I would say yesss. Desparate? Yeah I know... 

"Hey Suzy...Did you hear me?" It was lunch and Taec was working on his homework so I decided to join him at the library. Why did I even come, it's so boring. I would hang out with Jiyeon but she's busy working out her classes. I was day dreaming when Taec interuppted me with his mumbling.

"...Ani." I didn't even try to hide the fact I wasn't listening. Although I felt a little bad for my rudeness. Taec is really kind and I want to be too because I really want us to be good friends but the only thing on my mind right now is homecoming.

"Oh well, you know how homecoming is next week and you and me both don't have...." I wasn't really listening to Taec, he's probably ranting about band or something. Then through the library doors I saw JB enter. OH MY GOD!!! He's so cutee. Oh no he's coming this way. What do I do? Maybe he wants to ask me to homecoming. Ahhh okay Suzy calm down and act normal.

"Shhhhhh" I told Taec to be quiet because JB was coming. "Taec sit somewhere else, JB is coming this way." He looked at me with shock, I admit, I was a complete jerk. However, he did listen to me a moved to some table at the corner. I hope he'll forgive me later because right now I need to talk to JB.

"Annyeong...Why did Taec leave?" Aww JB is so cute and perfect. He's is definitely my ideal type. 

"Oh Taec? He needed to concentrate on his work so he moved." I lied but it's not like it'll affect anyhing. "...so Jb was there something you wanted to ask me?" I straight out asked. It is one of my more embarassing flaws.

"Hmm? Oh yes. Suzy-ah will you...." He paused, probably because he was really nervous. It showed across his face. This is it. I finally get asked to a dance. "Ah this is emabarassing.."

"Ani. What is it?" I couldn't wait any longer. Just say it JB!

"..Will you..help me with choreography for a song."

"YES!!!....Wait...WHAT?!?!?!" I am an idiot. Ugh so emabarassing. I totally just blurted out 'Yes' thinking he aksed me to the dance but instead he asked for help. I think I scared him because the next thing I knew he was cowering far away from my table.

He started to walk a little bit closer step by step, obviously hesitating each time. "Well, I heard you're a very good dancer. I thought maybe you could help come up with some choreography. I want to surprise my girlfriend by asking her to homecoming with a dance.." Girlfriend. You're so stupid Suzy. That's really sweet that he woud do that though. I am soooo jealous wahhh. I guess since I already technically said 'yes', I'll help him out.

"Araso." I gave him my best fake smile.

"Really!! Oh yes thank you so much. I'll text you where we could meet. Alright go to go. Thank you again." I'm glad I was able to make him so happy. As he left the library my smile faded. I turned to see if Taec was still at the other table. When I did, he was no longer there. I started to pack my bag and get ready for my next class.

Jiyeon's POV 

So many conflictions. Who should I go with to homecoming? A lot of guys have asked me but I just don't know which is the right one. Many are people I don't even personally know, so they are obviously off my list. But that still leaves a ton more. It's not only the fact that I have to say no, but it's the fact that I already have my eyes set on someone else...If only he would ask. 

I was in fifth period, geometry, and today was homework day so we got just work on tonight's homework. Coinsidently, I sit next to Taec so we decided to wotk together on this. Man, he's so smart. What the heck, he's already on problem 14 and I am on 3...Ughh I hate math, I am good at everything else but math.

"Jiyeon-ah. Need some help?" Usually, I would feel offended if someone offered help because it hints that they don't think I know or can do what I am doing, but in this case I actually don't know what I am doing.

"Ah deh. Sorry" Taec is amazing when it comes to this class and I would hate to slow him down by having him trying to help me understand the lesson.

"Ani. Here let me show you how to do number 4." Aww Taec is so sweet. If he asked me to homecoming, I totally would say yes, but too bad I like someone else hehe. Thanks to him, I actually know what I am doing. He is a great teacher. Such a good friend. Actually, Taec and I have grown a lot closer nowadays. Even if we have some major differences, I feel comfortable speaking with him. 

"Yah Taec. Have you asked anyone to homecoming yet? Are you even going?" He was in the process of teaching me how to do problem 10 when I asked. I was curious. I mean if you take away the nerdy and childish appearance and give him some confidence, I believe he could get any girl he would want.

He was caught off guard and there was a bit of silence before he responded, "Ani...There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter