First Meetings Part 2

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2012: Next Day

Taecyeon's POV

Ahhh Second Day of School....It's nice. Alright I know i'm lame. I like school, just as plain as that. Usually students my age would be dating around by now but not me. I prefer to admire from a distance. Is that bad? Now that I think about it, it does sound a bit creepish. Ehh whatever it's not love anyways...Love....You know what? I'm going to have to go with Myungsoo on this, You are not going to find it high school. No way. Okay now I am not trying to be such a complete downer but it's just my opinion. I mean I have really liked a few people in the past but it all turned out to be just lust and I tend to lose intrest real fast. I guess that's just a me problem... Alright you know what I am done, it's time to go to break.

"You guys I want to introduce someone to our group." Jinwoon looked all happy for some reason and then I understood...There was a girl behind him. "Her name is Park Jiyeon, she has PE with me and Myungsoo.." Hmm Jiyeon, not that bad I guess just not really my type. I'll admit though she would be classified on the more beautiful side. I'm actually glad she going to be part of our group, we needed more girls. There is a limit to how much I can spend with JUST dudes. Jinwoon has really changed through the years. Puberty hit, of course. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it's bad. Actually, i'm quite jealous. It looks like he won't have trouble with the ladies this year...

"Bet I can beat you in basketball. Why you with this guy? haha You like him huh??" Damn it, why couldn't I just say a normal 'Hi'. Man I probably have an annoying impression now. See I tend to tease people or make fun of them to get friends or even call it flirting. However, it only works about 80% of the time. Yeah it's a high percentage but I always fear of those 20% sensitive people who can't take a joke.

"...umm" Oh no Jiyeon looks so uncomfortable. I should probably apologize.

When I was about to say something, Jinwoon interuppted, "Why not huh? Am I bad? Well...I like her" Damn now I feel really awkward. I turn to see Jiyeon super blushing. God, if only I could make girls blush that easy...Why is it so easy for him. I also turned to Myungsoo who was sitting by himself pretending we weren't even there. Well at least he didn't change, same immature Myungsoo. I wonder when he'll hit puberty...

"Look that's not what I meant...Okay I'm Ok Taecyeon. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand to Jiyeon hoping she'll take it. You could tell at first she was a little sketchy but I think she honestly saw my apology and gladly took it.

"You seem nice so i'll forgive you this once okay?" Then she came up to my ear, "But if you ever put me in that situation ever again, you'll pay." She came down looked back at me and threw her winning smile, "Arasso?" 

"Mmm Deh." I was surprised. Wow shes already comfortable with our friends, I think we'll become good friends.

Jiyeon's POV

Well I can honestly say that today has been a way better day than yesterday. I played basketball today in PE again with Jinwoon. He's so amazing. Because of him, we score 23 more points than the other team. Also, that Myungsoo kid doesn't bother me anymore, he just pretends I am not there...It shouldn't bother me right? Whatever, okay so it's still the first week and I don't really know who to hang with at break, Suzy doesn't have my break so now I am lost. As I walking around, I decided to sit on the stairs of the library. I love reading, yeah. But it's not like I wish to sit here like a loner. 

"Jiyeon?" ....

"Oh no this is so embarassing" Geez out of all people why did it have to be Jinwwon to find me here alone.

"What how? Haha it's fine, sometimes I would rather be alone. It gives me time to think.." Jinwoon started to lose that smile of his an instant. Did I do something wrong? Why is he even here? The awkward level just got higher. "You're probably wondering why I am here huh? I used to sit here with my best friend all the time before she moved to Japan.."

"She?" 

"What, a boy and girl can't be best friends? Well I guess you are true somewhat..because I ended up falling for her anyways.." Aww I thought it was so cute but now I feel sketchy because I kind of like him and it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter