It's Only the Beginning

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2, 2012

Taecyeon's POV

Man these first two months flew by fast. So far it's turning out to be a geat year. It's nice. My group of friends consist of Myungsoo, Jinwoon, Hoya, Taeyang, IU, Jiyeon, and that one girl. Oh yeah Suzy. Ever since that one library encounter, she doesn't really talk to me much. But sometimes we would say hi maybe now and then. Ehh whatever, today is going to be a great day. Today is the day of our championship game! Honestly, i'm not really that excited to play, that is if I ever get to. I'm not going to lie but I am the worst player on the team. I mean the only reason I am even on it is because I played over the summer meaning I didn't have to go through the whole tryout process...yeah i'm pretty bad. I don't really mind though, sports isn't for me. Instead, i'm a musician. I play the trumpet, guitar, ukulele, piano, drums, and not to be cocky but I can even sing a little. Also, I have dreams of becoming a music producer one day. I enjoy writing songs, again not be a show off, but I am pretty good at it. However, I already know it's not going to end up like that. My parents don't really support my dream of working with music. They find it very unstable and childish. What do they even know? All they want me to think about is pre-med and becoming a doctor. I like the fact that they make a lot of money, but music makes me happy. And happiness to me is worth a lot more than dirty paper. However, in the end I know i'm going to have give up on it, and give into the whole doctor thing. See right now my parents are struggling financially, and are in serious debt. Becoming successful kind of seems like the only option...Ah let's not think about that right now..

"Okay, the game starts at 5 and we need to be there by 4 to warm up, so be at the buses by 3:30." Our coach just reminded us for the away game today. I know earlier I said I was a little excited but right now I am a little stressed. I had an essay due today but I didn't get to finish typing it out so I don't what to do.

"Hoya...can you come with me.." While our coach was still explaining for the game, I whispered to Hoya.

"Odi?" 

"I need to turn something in to my teacher." I was embarassed to ask.

"Oh my...wow...aisshhh... how long?" He was annoyed but luckily he considered it.

"Not that long I swear. We will have plenty of time left before the bus leaves." I tried my best to persuade him into saying yes..

"....Fine.." Yess, he is such a good friend.

Inside my teacher's classroom, I was typing my essay. Hoya was just sitting in a desk bored to death. Wow this is really embarassing. My teacher is literally watching me type something that was due many hours ago. I'm glad she was nice enough to let me though. Typing away, I stopped when I heard the sound of a someone bursting through the doors.

"Have you seen a phone left here from this morning?" It was Jiyeon. Apparently she lost her phone this morning so she went to all her classes in search for it. When she turned her head, she noticed that teacher wasn't the only one in the room, "...Taecyeon what are you doing here?" I was about to reply but then I heard running footsteps from outside.

"Jiyeon-ahhhhh. Slow down." I heard panting right after. Then finally she came through the door. It was Jiyeon's friend, Suzy. She saw me and we held our gaze for a very brief moment until she turned away. "Did you find it yet?" 

"I'm not sure yet." Jiyeon started checking desk by desk. I was distracted from typing for a moment watching this hilarious situation. I know it's mean to just sit and laugh while someone is stressing but c'mon it was totally funny.

Watching Jiyeon worry, Hoya decided to help her out. As for Suzy, tired from searching earlier, came to sit in a desk near where I was. Alright don't think of me as a creep but I watched her as she sat. She looked really tired, I felt bad. I mean almost everyday she comes to school like at 5 in the morning and doesn't go home til 7 at night. Hope she doesn't stress out. Now that I think about, Suzy didn't come to school yesterday.

"Pssst...yah Suzy-ah. Why weren't you at school yesterday?"

She lifted up her head from resting position. Looking from left to right as if she was going to tell a big secret. "...homework..."

"....WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!" Oh my god she is lucky. I mean here I am stressing over my essay, while she gets to stay home and work on homework.

Angered by my loudiness, she came up to my desk and covered my mouth, "shhhhhhhhhhh. Be quiet." I took her hand off my mouth because I couldn't breathe. Then after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter