First

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 31,  2013: Night at Taec's House

Taecyeon's POV

After school, Myungsoo and I went to go hang out at my place. We usually do this every friday and just watch some movies all night.

"Yah so what will it be tonight?" Myungsoo came from the kitchen holding a ton of snacks.

"Molla..." Jinwoon was searching through the Netflix catalog.

While they were getting ready, I was playing with my phone. I was looking through my text messages. Hmm I noticed I don't really message Suzy. I mean I do send a greeting here and there, but sometimes she doesn't reply back nor is she ever to message first. She must not be a texter. 

"Yah stop sitting there and help me find a movie!" Jinwoon kicked me in the shoulder since he was sitting right across from me on the couch.

"Ahpayo!!." I clenched my shoulder. "What's your problem!" 

"Aye shut up you guys and pick a movie already!" Myungsoo threw some drinks at us and sat down on the floor. "Let's watch a horror movie."

"Ani. They're boring. How about a comedy?" Jiwoon suggested a he scrolled through the comedy section. 

"Yah! C'mon! You're boring. How about you Taec? Horror, right?" I honestly didn't care what we see. I'll watch anything. But if you were to ask what I want to watch...don't laugh...but I would rather see a drama instead of a movie. Preferably a romantic comedy like Dream High or Reply 1997. Yeah that sounds pretty good right now. Then again, Jiyeon and I have drama nights so it's okay. 

"Mmm how about a comedy?" Sorry Myungsoo, but horror isn't my type.

"Ha! I win! Yah miahne for kicking you. Haha." Jinwoon cheered and apologized as a thanks for picking a comedy.

"Yeah whatever." I continued playing with my phone.

"Woooow! You also side with Jinwoon. Do you...by chance...have a crush on him???" Myungsoo got angry and so he teased me, acting all cute and surprised. 

"Wow shut up! Just pick a damn movie already!" I was getting impatient. "Aye should we invite the girls over too?"

Hearing that, Myungsoo shot up, "Should we? I-I mean that s-sounds like a...fun idea." Geez what's his problem? Getting all excited there. Oh yeah I forgot...Jiyeon haha. I heard Jinwoon and Jiyeon aren't getting along though so I am not sure if Jinwoon would want to.

"Mmm deh. You should." Jinwoon jumped into the conversation. Wow good for him, he's finally accepting to hang out with Jiyeon again. Then again, him and Suzy are kind of good friends too but I don't think that's the reason, right?

"Arasso, I'll message them." I grabbed my phone and searched for Jiyeon's number.

{Hey the guys and I are having a movie night at my place, wanna come over?} - Taecyeon

A few minutes later I felt a vibration from my phone. It was Jiyeon.

{Arasso. I'll be there in 15 minutes.} - Jiyeon

{Okay great. Um could you also ask Suzy if she wants to come too?} - Taecyeon

{Oh wow I hate you. Is that why you're inviting me? :p} - Jiyeon

{Ani! I want you here and the guys too. I was just wondering if maybe Suzy could hang out with us too :/} - Taecyeon

{Wait, whose there?} - Jiyeon

{Yah! So are you going to invite her?? Pleaassseee :)} - Taecyeon

{If you answer my freaking question. Who is there?} - Jiyeon

{You know me, Myungsoo, and Jinwoon...Anyways thanks for asking Suzy :D See you soon?} - Taecyeon

{Yah! Taec! Ani! I am not coming over! I do not want to see that jerk right now.} - Jiyeon

Reading this I though, Damn it. Why can't you guys just get along already?. I looked passed my phone and saw Jinwoon messing with his own. Why can't they put it all aside???

{Pleaaaasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.} - Taecyeon

{No. You just want me to go so Suzy can.... >:(} - Jiyeon

{Jiyeon-ah Please. Do it for your drama buddy :(} - Taecyeon

{Just message her. Sorry I would but it'll be awkward. Next time, I promise.} - Jiyeon

{Ughhh why??? It'll be awkward if you don't come...} - Taecyeon

She didn't reply back. Damn it, Jiyeon. Should I even bother asking Suzy now? I mean why would she agree to hang out with us?

"So is she coming?....I-I m-mean they! Are they coming?" Myungsoo needs to chill haha. Too much excitement. I don't blame him though. I'm glad him and Jiyeon are good friends right now. He's become a lot nicer and not such a douche.

"Well Jiyeon can't."

"Why?" This time it was Jinwoon to ask. He didn't look at me though. His eyes were still on his phone. Why is he still on his phone? Is he messaging someone? 

I decided to not tell him the truth, it'll only cause more trouble, "She's going to her dad's tomorrow so she has to get ready." 

"Well that's unfortunate." Jinwoon was being sarcastic, "Anyways, Suzy can't make it either." His voice was sincerely upset this time.

"Whoa wait. Did you message her to come over?" I was supposed do it. It gave me a chance to finally text her for a reason.

"Well no, she actually messaged me first about her auditions. The little squirt made it haha." This was probably the first time I have seen Jinwoon smile in awhile. And I mean like seriously smile as if he was nothing but happy. 

"Oh jinja?" I looked at my phone hoping that maybe I had a text message from Suzy too. No new messages. I read it and a part of me died a little. She messaged Jinwoon first...not me. I sat back on the couch and dropped my phone. Then I began to think of the night Suzy and I confessed to each other...The night we made a promise.

*FLASHBACK*

"Look Taec, to be honest, I like you."

"Excuse me....I don't think I heard you right."

"Yah, you heard me right. Joahe...however, I don't think I am quite ready to be in a relationship. Mianhe." 

"Gwaenchana. I understand. You probably noticed, but I like you too. If that's the case...i'll wait for you."

"Jinja?"

"Of course. Just promise me that whenever you're ready, you'll come to me first."

"...Promise..." 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

First. That's all I wanted. To come in first. That's what we had promised to each other. But no. I did not come in first. Jinwoon did. She messaged him first. What's worse is that I don't even come in second either. Otherwise, I would have recieved a message of good news from her by now. Anger mixed with sadness mixed with jealousy warmed up my body.What if I am wrong? Maybe they are just really close friends. Ugghhh I just can't seem to convince myself enough. Even if they are just friends what the does that make me? Less than a friend? I started to feel hatred towards Jinwoon, but I couldn't. He is my bestfriend and he's been happy lately.

"Yah. What is your status between You and Suzy anyways?" I couldn't help myself from asking.

"Pfft just friends why?" He seemed annoyed by my question but his answer wasn't enough.

"Well do you like her? hehe" I even faked laughed a little to not sound too suspicious. Jinwoon stopped texting for a second and looked up at me. "I mean, who would like a stupid clumsy girl like her anyways? Pftt not me...But do you?" God I am such a . I could have just straightfowardly asked but no, I tend to say unnecessary too.

Jinwoon smirked at my reaction with everything, "Well I don't think Suzy is stupid. She's actually pretty smart. And her clumsiness? I think it's extremely cute...I don't know maybe I like her maybe I don't but I do know someone here does..." Crap, how does he know I like her. Did she tell him? I thought I told her not to tell anyone. "Am I right, Myungsoo?" Jinwoon turned his gaze to Myungsoo who was eating the bowl of chips.

"What?!? Naega?" He looked suprised at Jinwoon's accusation. I was too. He never told me he liked Suzy. So he likes Suzy and Jiyeon?? I am so confused.

"Yeah. Didn't you say you liked her? Remember?" It took Myungsoo a few minutes to remember.

"Ohh yeahh heh about that...it was all a misunderstanding. I don't like Suzy like that." Jinwoon's eyes widened. What a relief. At least I don't have to mad a Myungsoo too. He already knows my feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter