First Meetings Part 1

Waiting for Hope (Wedding Dress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2012: First Day of School

Jiyeon's POV

"Omma!! I have to go now or i'll be late for the bus" I was rushing to get out of the house, I am so excited for the first day.

"Jiyeon have you even eaten your breakfast yet?" 

"Yeah" I lied, I couldn't have her slowing me down, plus I could probably grab something in the cafeteria anyways.

"Oh okay well, Love you have a good day!"

"Love you too" I was walking to the bus stop when I accidently bumped into someone, completely dropping my books.

"Ooo Mianhe..." That voice, why did it sound so familiar? "Gwaenchana?" This time I looked up.

"Suzy?" I couldn't believe it, the day just got even better. "You're Back!! I haven't seen you since elementary.."

"...." She looked very schocked, "JIYEEEOOON!!! Oh my god its been forever. Yeah my family decided to move back to Busan this year. Wow...you look so different. How hav.."

"Nice Seoul accent by the way..." I , it was nice finally meeting again. We were childhood best friends and now we get to reunite again. This school year is going to be the best year. 

"oh... well when you live in place for so long, you pick up a few things.. Hey want to sit with me on the bus?"

"Of course! We have a lot of stuff to catch up on..."

Myungsoo POV

Ughhh. School. . That's all I really have to say. It's a place where students go to fullfill their dreams, but I just say they crush dreams. Hmmm well I guess it's time to get ready. Hi, my name is Myungsoo and I hate....almost everything, well except my family of course and maybe a third of my friends. Which reminds me, this year I really need to start looking for new friends. Number one tip, Don't try to get close to anyone when you're in high school. I mean your not going to see them forever, especially relationships. See now I don't plan on getting into any serious relationships with anyone just because I know it won't be forever and because I know im going to study in the states anyways after I graduate. Okay also I will admit I am not to smooth with the ladies either. I seem to always give off a bad impression but thats only because I am so immune to being rude. If only people could take it as a joke and not seriously. But who cares its not like im going to fall in love anytime soon. HA love? What is this love you all speak of? Well I will tell you it ain't going to happen to me, Kim Myungsoo. 

I walked into the school gates and saw all my "friends" standing near the library. Actually if I were to say I had any real friends it would be Taecyeon and Jinwoon, which weren't even here yet. Great.... So far it's been an eh day and its only 7:10 in the morning. Ughhh. God I really need to find more friends..

Jiyeon POV

The bus ride was amazing. Suzy and I were able to talk as close friends again despite the years we ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter