chapter 8

Become an idol through love!

Here it came. Now you guys get to know who the brother is Yiiee!~

Haha^^ I hope it's understandable.

Enjoy^^

 

Jiyeon and her brother has been spending the hole week together. And it was tonight Jiyeon was going to Shinee’s concert. Actually it wasn't just shinee's concert but more a SM town concert so there would other groups as well. Her brother had already went to the concert to get ready. Jiyeon was still home preparing herself to the concert and to meet her brothers members. She was really nervous since it was the first time that she was going to tell anyone that she is his sister. She got ready and left to the concert. Her brother had already given her a ticket and the backtage pass. She just needed to find the way to the backstage.

She arrived at the concert and sat on her place. The concert started and she saw her brother singing. That was actually her first time to see him perform on stage and she was proud. The concert ended afte an hour and Jiyeon got over to the backstage. There was a guard at the door that stopped her.

”You can’t get in without a backstage pass.” The guard said.

”Annyeonghaesaeyo ajusshi I have my backstage pass here.” She showed him the backstage pass.

”Where did you get that from? Aren’t you a fan?”

”No I’m not a fan.”

”Then where did you get the backstage pass from?”

”Ajusshi can you keep a secret?” she asked. He nodded.

”I got it from my brother and I’m here to visit him for the first time. You can’t tell anyone.” she whispered.

”Your brother? Why is that a secret?”

”I don’t want anyone to know that my brother is an idol. Then paparazzi’s won’t let me be.” Jiyeon was pouting.

”Haha okay I won’t tell anyone and you can go in now young lady.” the guard chuckled.

”Gamsahabnida ajusshi~”

Jiyeon went in and tried to find Shinee’s waiting room. Then a group of girls walked pass her. It was Girls Generation. She stopped one of them.

”Annyeonghasaeyo can I ask you where Shinee’s room is?” Jiyeon asked.

”Oh Shinee's room is just down that hallway there.” the girl said.

”Thank you.” Jiyeon left and went down the hallway.

She found the room and knocked on the door. A voice inside could be heard.

”Come in!” She slowly opened the door, got in and closed it after her.

”Annyeonghaesaeyo.” she bowed.

”Oh annyeong nuguseyo?” (Who are you). One of the members asked.

”Jiyeonah you came!” Her brother ran up to her.

”Oppa I told you that I would come.” They hugged each other.

”What do you think about the concert? Wasn’t I cool? He said proudly.

Jiyeon gave him thumbs up. "You were really good oppa!"

"Yaah! Remember us we are still here!" The other members said.

"Oh right guys this is my little sister Jiyeon!" Her brother said.

"What?! You have a sister?! Why haven't you told us anything?!" They yelled.

 

"I'm sorry it's my fault. I told him not to tell anyone." Jiyeon apologized.

"Why?" They asked

"She don't want to be followed by paparazzis and all that. And you guys need to keep this as a secret too." Her brother said.

"Oh... Then we won't tell anyone." They said.

"Thank you oppa's friends." Jiyeon said.

"Haha just call us oppa like you do to your brother."

"Okay oppa~" she said smilling bright.

"Oh you are so cute and pretty! You could be an idol!" One of them said.

"Exactly what I told her but she don't want to. She is even good at singing!" Her brother told them.

"Jinja? Why don't you go to audition in SM entertainment then?"

"I'm stage fright." jiyeon said shyly.

"Oh... But there is nothing to be scared of because when you come up. You will love it." They tried to support her.

Jiyeon and Shinee got to know each other. They went out of the waiting room to show Jiyeon around. Jiyeon was walking at the back with two of the members and the others with her brother was walking at the front. Suddenly they stopped but Jiyeon was to busy talking with the members that she didn't realize that another group passed by.

"Anneonghaseyo sunbae." Infinite greeted.

"Oh anneonghaseyo. How did your concert go?" Jiyeon's brother asked.

"Oh good sunbae and your's was good." Woohyun said.

Myungsoo spotted someone familiar at the back and he got up to the front.

"Jiyeon?!" Jiyeon looked up and saw Myungsoo.

She was shocked and was panicking. She knew he was angry at her. Without thinking she ran away from the crowd with Myungsoo running after.

"Yaah! Why are you running away?!" Myungsoo yelled.

The others were still standing there until Jiyeon's brother ran after them with s.

"Woohyun run after them and find Myungsoo!" Sunggyu yelled. And then Woohyun did as told.

They were all trying to find Myungsoo and Jiyeon. Jiyeon ran into Shinee's room and tried to lock the door but Myungsoo stopped her. He got in and Jiyeon ran in to the other end of the room.

"Yaah! Why did you ran away from me and what are you doing here??" Myungsoo asked painting.

Shinee and Woohyun came in. Suddenly Shinee's Minho yelled

"YAAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WHY ARE YOU CHASING MY SISTER!!!" That got Myungsoo and Woohyun in shock.

"YOUR SISTER?!?!"

 

Haha the secret is out!

Hihi^^

Actually it was a bit hard to keep it as a secret but now it's out!

I hope you guys like it and keep subscribing and comment.

I love you<3