chapter 16

Become an idol through love!

Jiyeon and the girls walked into the SM Entertainment building. It was their first time ever being there and they were really nervous. They were going to meet up with the CEO first and of course they had Minho and Myungsoo beside them.

They were standing right outside the office. Myungsoo knocked on the door and a voice could be heard inside.

”Come in!”

They got into the office and they spotted a man with glasses sitting in the middle of the room.

”Oh here they are. My new idols!” The CEO went over to shake their hands.

”Here sit down girls.” They all sat down facing the CEO. 

”So welcome to SM Entertainment girls.”

”Thank you!” The girls said.

"You know when the guys showed me the video. I immediately wanted you to join us. You all have talents and you are all pretty. So you guys can be a hit.”

The girls couldn’t believe it. Here they were sitting with the famous Lee Soo Man and he was telling them that they had talents.

”I want you guys to join us immediately and I already got a girl group you guys can join.”

”A girl group?” The girls asked curiously.

”Yeah, you will be joining T-ara a girl group of 7 girls. You three and four others.”

”Can we really do that?”

They were a bit unsure about joining the group. They were afraid that the others won’t like them.

”Of course you can. I already told the others about you and they agreed since they needed some members.” They relaxed a bit when he told them that.

”You will be practicing with the other girls. They already have a debut song so you just need to follow them and when you got everything settled you will debut as the rookie girls group of SM.”

That shocked the girls. He just said it all in one. They got here and he had already settled when to debut.

”Take it easy girls. You will get help and you will be prepared in time to debut.” He said and after that sentence they left to meet up with their new group.

The two guys followed them around they wanted to make sure that they came to the right place. They were actually just protective. They didn’t want anyone to touch them.

While they were walking someone just stopped them.

”Hyominah!”

They looked at the direction of the voice. A bit far away a short guy was waving at them with a group of boys behind him and they were walking their way towards them. Woohyun ran up just to be right in front of Hyomin.

”Hello Hyomin.” He said.

”Now you guys are here. We have been waiting for you.” Sungyu said.

”Sorry we were just talking with the CEO.”

”Okay but now you are here! Welcome to SM!” Infinite welcomed them.

”Thank you!”

”So where are you going?” Hoya asked.

”We were going to meet our new group.”

”Oh yeah, you are going to join T-ara right?”

”Yes.”

”Then come with us. We were actually about to go there. They are at cafeteria with some of the other groups.”

Infinite showed them the way to the cafeteria. There was a lot of people and they were all celebrities. Shinee spotted them immediately and walked over to greet them.

”Hey you are here!” Onew said.

”Annyeonghaeseyo oppa.” They girls greeted.

”Soyeonah. Come over!” Jonghyun yelled.

Then the so called girl came over. ”Ne oppa?”

”They are the new girls joining your group.” Soyeon looked at the three girls in front of her.

”Hello I’m Soyeon and I’m the leader of t-ara.” They shake hands.

”Hello I’m Eunjung and this is Hyomin and Jiyeon.” Eunjung introduced them.

”Come over and meet the others.” Soyeon followed them over to a group of girls that was standing and talking together.

”Girls this is the new girls who is joining T-ara.”

Jiyeon recognized some of them and it was Girls generation. There was one that specially got her attention and she recognized her as the girl Minho had been talking about a lot.

”Annyeonhaeseyo.” Jiyeon and her friends greeted.

”Hello!” All the girls greeted back with a smile. Then four girls came over to them.

”Hello we are the other girls from T-ara Qri, Boram and Hwayoung.”

”Hello we are Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon.”

”Come over and have fun with us. We are going to practice later.”

The girls followed them over to join the rest beside Jiyeon. She went over to Minho and Myungsoo.

”Oppa is that the girl you have a crush on?” Jiyeon secretly pointed on a girl.

”Yah, don’t say that out loud!”

”Sunbae, you like Girls generation’s Yuri?” Myungsoo asked curiously.

”What? No?...”

”Oppa you don’t need to lie.”

”Yah Jiyeonah!” Minho glared at her.

”Well there is nothing wrong to like her sunbae. Have you told her yet?”

”What?! No, I can’t tell her.”

”Why not? You got me to confess to Jiyeon.”

”That was because I knew she would like you back. Yuri does not like me that way.”

”How do you know sunbae?”

”She went on a blind date for not long ago. Why would she go on a blind date if she liked me?”

”Maybe she was forced to do it. I mean she keeps looking at you right now.”

”She does?”

Minho looked over at her and they got eye contact but it was soon interrupted by some of the girls blocking her for him to see her.

”Oppa you need to try confessing to her.” 

 

So here was chapter 16

I know it is a bit boring but I just haven't got time since I have a lot of homework

I'm sorry

 I'll still keep posting a chapter everyday and I'll try to make it better

keep subscribing and comment

Love you~