chapter 12

Become an idol through love!

 

Minho woke up early in the morning. ”Myungsoo wake up.” He whispered into Myungsoo’s ear.

Myungsoo immediately woke up. ”Oh good morning sunbae.”

”Yeah good morning. Myungsoo I got an idea to how you can get closer to Jiyeon.”

”You did? How?”

”I’m gonna wake up Hyomin and Eunjung. Get down in the living room and then I’ll tell you the rest.”

”Arraso sunbae.” Minho got up and tiptoed into Jiyeon’s room. He woke up the two girls and made sure not to wake Jiyeon.

”Girls wake up and be quiet.” 

”Minho!” Hyomin yelled in shock.

”Sssh… I said be quiet.” It almost woke up Jiyeon but she was a sleepyhead and continued sleeping.

”What are you doing in here?” Eunjung whispered.

”You two get out without waking up Jiyeon, now.” And then he tiptoed out of the room with the two girls behind him. They got down to the living room. 

”Oh Myungsoo-shi you’re awake too?”

”Yeah Minho sunbae woke me up”

”So Minho-shi why did you wake us up and not Jiyeon?”

”Because we need to get out of the house so that Myungsoo and Jiyeon can be alone.”

”Why should we do that? She will kill us if we leave her alone with Myungsoo. I’m sorry Myungsoo but she hates you.”

”Oh I know but I’ll change that.” Myungsoo said with a smile.

”I want Myungsoo and Jiyeon to be together alone.” Minho said.

”Why?”

”Myungsoo likes Jiyeon and I believe he can help her with her stage fright and heel the gap in her heart that she have.”

”The gap in her heart? Is that why she always act so cold to strangers and doesn’t really have other friends than us?”

”Yeah and Myungsoo can help.”

”How do you know that?”

”Because I like her and I know how it is to have stage fright.” Myungsoo said.

"So you do like her. I was right."Eunjung said proudly.

”Okay than should we just leave and let them be alone?” The girls asked.

”Yeah let’s go before she wakes up. Good luck Myungsoo.” And than the three of them left together.

Myungsoo was now left alone with Jiyeon. When Jiyeon woke up she was surprised for not to find her friends in her room. Her brother was nowhere to be find either.

”Unnie! Oppa!” She went downstairs to look after them but instead she found someone else standing in the kitchen.

Myungsoo turned around when he heard Jiyeon’s voice.

”Oh good morning Jiyeon I have made breakfast for you.”

Jiyeon just stood there. She didn’t know what to do and she was freaking out inside. Instead she decided to escape.

”Yaah! Why are you running away?!” Myungsoo yelled when he saw Jiyeon running up at the stairs.

”Stop running!”

”Then go away!” She yelled while running.

She got into her room and tried to lock the door but Myungsoo was already in the room.

”Why do you always run away when you see me?” Myungsoo asked while painting.

”Where is my oppa and unnie?!”

”They went out together.”

”What?! Why?!”

”I don’t know but they will be home soon. Just get down and eat your breakfast.” Myungsoo went over to push Jiyeon out of the room and downstairs.

”They did it on purpose didn’t they?” Jiyeon asked.

”They just want us to get to know each other better. Here eat this.”

”I’m so gonna kill them when they get back.”

”Hey it’s not that bad to be with me. Now we have some time alone. Baby~” Myungsoo winked at her.

”Yaah don’t call me that! It's so disgusting”

They continued eating and cleaned the plates.

”Ahh I’m so tired.” Jiyeon sighed and sat down on the couch.

”You only washed the plates.” Myungsoo sat down beside her.

”But I’m so tired. The girls keep talking all night long until I fell a sleep and when I woke up I had a moustache on my face.”

”Haha! That’s funny. I think it suits you with a moustache.”

”YAAH! But how do you know? You haven’t seen me with one.”

”You didn’t get it all off you. I can still see it.” Myungsoo was laughing.

”! Stop laughing at me!” Jiyeon got angry.

”Okay I’m sorry.”

”Jerk!” Jiyeon was pouting.

”Haha! You are so cute!”

Myungsoo moved closer which made Jiyeon lean backwards. And they were now laying down on the couch with Myungsoo above her. Jiyeon got nervous. She couldn’t move an inch. Her heart was jumping like crazy and she couldn’t breath. Myungsoo tried to look her in the eyes but she kept looking away avoiding his eyes. She didn’t want to make eye contact with him.

Suddenly she felt some warm lips on top of hers. She looked up and saw Myungsoo kissing her. She was totally shocked and couldn’t move at all. Myungsoo stopped when he was out of breath. He got up and it was now Jiyeon just realized what happened.

She ran up to her room and locked the door. *Wtf just happened?! He kissed me! My first kiss!* Her minds were in totally mess. She couldn’t believe what just happened.

Downstairs the others just came home. When they got in they found Myungsoo sitting on the couch smilling like crazy.

”Myungsoo what are you doing?” Eunjung asked.

”Why are you smilling like that? You look creepy.” Hyomin added.

”Where is Jiyeon?”

”Upstairs.” Myungsoo said.

”Myungsoo what happened?” Minho asked.

”Ehm I…kissed her…” Myungsoo told them.

”YOU WHAT?!?!”

”AARGH!!” The girls screamed and jumped in happiness.

”Good done Myungsoo!” Minho gave him a clap on his shoulder.

Jiyeon was still in the room and she heard it all.

 

Yiee!! They kissed and it was the first kiss!

Hihi^^

I hope you enjoyed reading it and please remember to comment!

Love you~