chapter 21

Become an idol through love!

 

The debut was coming closer and closer. As closer it came Jiyeon got even more nervous. She had already tried to perform for audience last time but the debut stage was different. She wasn’t going to perform for Girls generation that she was close to and it wouldn’t only be for 10 people only. Myungsoo couldn’t stand in front of her to the concert either. No, this time it was for people that she didn’t know and it was about a hundred or maybe thousands of strangers! She didn’t really know what to do and if Myungsoo wasn’t there with her she couldn’t perform. Myungsoo tried to calm her down every time she thought of the debut. He managed to get her in other thoughts every time.

Today the couple was going to spent their time together as much as they could. Just like every other days. Myungsoo and Jiyeon was walking down the hallway while holding hands. They suddenly stopped when they spotted the scene in front of them. It was Minho and Girls generations Yuri talking to each other.

Yuri had come over to Minho when she spotted him walking alone. She wanted to talk to him since they haven’t really talked to each other for long and there was a lot of things she wanted to ask him and tell him.

She had called out his name and ran over to stand right in front of him. He had a really shocked expression when he saw her. He kind of looked like someone who was freaking out.

”Annyeong Minho.” He blinked in confusion.

”How have you been? We haven’t talk lately. I kind of have the feeling that you are avoiding me.” She said and lowered her head.

Minho began to sweat. He still couldn’t forget about the blind date thing.

”There is a lot of things that I want to talk with you about.”

”I’m sorry Yuri I need to go.” And then Minho ran away.

He was in a state where he couldn’t talk to her. He was always thinking that she had something with the other guy she went on a blind date with. He even heard that she invited him to come to one of Girls generation’s concert.

When Minho ran away Yuri still stood there watching him running. She let a sigh escape from her lips.

”Unnie?”

Yuri looked behind and there stood the sweet couple. She was actually a bit envious of their relationship.

”Oh Jiyeonah, Myungsoo what are you doing here?”

”We just passed by and we saw what happened. I just want to apologies for my oppa.”

”Oh it’s nothing, I just think I need to keep a distance from him since he is avoiding me.” Yuri sighed again.

”No don’t do that. He is just nervous and when he gets nervous he runs away.”

”Nervous? Why would he get nervous?” Yuri was a bit confused.

”It’s when you are around.”

”Me??”

”Yes, he likes you but he just don’t want to tell you.”

That shocked yuri. Did they just tell her that Minho liked her?

”What did you just say??”

”I said he likes you unnie.” Jiyeon repeated.

”Really he does?!”

”Yes unnie.”

”Then why is he avoiding me and acting so cold?”

”About the cold attitude that is something that will go away with the time.” Myungsoo said.

”What??” Yuri asked.

”They act cold and when you have spent some time with them the ice will melt. That was what happened to Jiyeon.” Myungsoo hugged Jiyeon from behind laying his head on her shoulder.

”But unnie he likes you. He just avoided you because you went on a blind date with some guy.”

”Blind date? Is he avoiding me because of that?”

”Yes, but tell me unnie. Why did you went on a blind date? Don’t you like my oppa?”

”It was the other girls who forced me to go. I didn’t want to go.”

”I knew it! And oppa didn’t want to believe me! Tsh!...”

”But how did you know that I liked him?”

”I could see it unnie. You always look at him in secret. I saw it. Unnie he likes you too. You need to explain him what you did to us.”

”But how? He is just going to run away again.”

She wanted to tell him badly. But she was also nervous about it.

”We’ll help you noona.” Myungsoo said.

They told her to wait in the practice room and then they would get Minho over. They told Minho that Jiyeon wanted to show him some of her new dances.

They got into the practice room and there Yuri was. Minho wanted to go out again but Myungsoo blogged for the door.

”Oppa, don’t run away. Unnie has something she wants to tell you and you need to listen.” Jiyeon and Myungsoo left the room leaving the two of them alone.

Yuri got up to him so they now were standing face to face. Minho was confused and nervous at the same time. It wasn’t a long time ago that he ran away from her and she came to talk to him again.

”Minho, Jiyeon told me about the blind date thing. Are you angry about it?”

”What do you mean?” Minho asked nervously.

”I went on a blind date with another guy but it wasn’t something that I wanted to. It was the other girls who forced me to go.”

”But you invited him to your concert. So you are dating him now.”

”No Minho, I invited him as a friend. He was also forced to go.”

”Why are you even telling me all this?” Minho asked.

Yuri hesitated a bit but when he was about turn around and leave she just spat it out.

”I told you because I like you!”

That made Minho stop. He couldn’t believe his own ears. Had she just confessed to him?

He didn’t say anything or turned around so Yuri started again.

”I like you Minho. I know you like me too. You just didn’t know anything about the blind date. And I’m sorry that I went to it but I didn’t know you had feelings for me too.”

Minho then turned around. He looked her in the eyes. He knew she told the truth.

”How did you know I like you?”

”Jiyeon told me. If she didn’t tell me I wouldn’t had confessed now.”

Minho got closer to her. He looked at her but he couldn’t say anything.

”I have nothing to do with him. It’s you I…”

Before she could finish her sentence he had brought her in for a hug.

She was shocked at his action but hugged him back.

 

This chapter was not about Myungyeon but about Minyul^^

I hope it wasn't to boring :P

Anyway I'll come with a better chapter tomorrow!

Love you~