chapter 19

Become an idol through love!

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo had exposed their little secret so now almost everyone in SM Entertainment knew it. Of course there was a few who didn’t know anything and one of them might be the CEO. They were always together with each other and their relationship made the others envious. They suited each other a lot. It was like they were match made in heaven. Myungsoo was handsome and good looking and Jiyeon was a real beauty. They were both cute and sweet. They were just a lovey dovey couple who couldn’t live without each other.

They always walked around holding hands but every time they saw the CEO they would hide from him or just let go of each others hands walking beside each other acting like friends. And when he couldn’t see them anymore they would immediately hold each others hands like if they were going to die without it.

Jiyeon was practicing with T-ara she got a message. As always it was Myungsoo.

From: Myungie!<3

Baby~ I need you! Hyung is pressing me to dance but I can’t! 

I need to see you!

Jiyeon chuckled and immediately replied him.

From: Baby!<3

Myungie~ You need to practice. Your concert is soon and I want to see you dance!

From: Myungie!<3

I can’t! I miss you! Can’t we meet outside just for a while and then I’ll go practice?

Jiyeon just chuckled he was always like that. Every time they weren’t beside each other they always needed to see each other once in an hour or else they couldn’t concentrate on dancing. They would whine and beg until their members allowed them to go out and meet each other.

From: Baby!<3

Meet outside in five minutes!

When Myungsoo received the message he smiled and went out of the practice room without saying a word to the members. Sunggyu just called him back but he fast gave up because they all knew where he was going and know one could stop him from it.

Jiyeon tried to sneak out of the room without the others noticing anything. And luckily they were too busy watching a video on one of their phone. Jiyeon could easily sneak out of the room from the back of them. She got out and rushed over to their meeting place.

Myungsoo was already there waiting for her and when he saw her he immediately jumped on her and rapped his arms around her little body keeping her in his arms. Jiyeon gladly rapped her arms around his waist and leaned her face on his broad chest.

”Myungie~ You are so lazy.” she chuckled.

”I needed my energy.”

Yes, his energy was her. Without her he would die out just like a phone running out of battery.

They were together for some few minutes and then got back to practice with their members. And as expected they got scolded out for leaving without saying a word.

As soon the practice ended they of course went to look for each other. They were eating lunch together when Sehun came over.

”Hyung and noona, the boss wants to see you in his office.”

”Oh Sehun, do he wants to see the both of us?”

”Yes he said so.”

”Okay thank you Sehun.” The couples got up and left for the CEO’s office.

”Myung, why do you think he wants to see us both?” Jiyeon asked.

”I don’t know. I just hope it isn’t a bad thing.”

They were sitting on the couch facing the CEO. Of course they sat with a bit distance from each other so the CEO wouldn’t found out about them.

”What was it that you wanted to talk with us about sir?”

”I just wanted to ask you some questions.”

The two of them got really nervous. They kind of had the feeling that they knew what he wanted to ask.

”So Jiyeon how is it join SM?”

”Ehm… It’s really good. Everyone has taken good care of me and T-ara unnies are really nice to me.” Jiyeon answered.

”That is good then. What about your stage fright? Have it got better?”

Myungsoo was a bit confused. He really thought that he wanted to ask something else but then he asked about Jiyeon. What he didn’t get was why he needed to be there too.

”I’m working on it and I think it got better but I’m not sure. I got a lot of help to it.” Jiyeon continued.

”Oh you did? Who helped you?”

Jiyeon and Myungsoo frowned. What should they do she couldn’t say that it was Myungsoo who had helped her. When she was about to say something the CEO asked.

”The person who helped you could it be Myungsoo?”

That shocked the couple. Did they just get caught? Jiyeon was speechless she didn’t know what to say.

”It’s Myungsoo who helped you right? I have been seeing you two together a lot lately.” The CEO continued.

”You do know that I don’t normally allow my idols to date right?”

The two of them nodded a bit nervous.

”You two are dating aren’t you?”

They lowered their head. They didn’t know what to say. But they wandered how he found out about them.

”I know you are dating and I have been thinking a lot of how to handle this. I don’t want to kick any of you out.” The two of them looked up surprised.

”You two are talented and I’ll make a mistake to kick any of you out.”

They were glad that he wouldn’t kick them out but then there was only one option left and that was to break up. They both looked depressed because they knew what they needed to do.

”But I don’t want you to break up either.”

The two of them looked surprised at the CEO. They didn’t get what he meant. What did he wanted them to do then?

”You two look like you love each other a lot and I don’t want to be the one who ruins your love. So you can stay together.”

”We really can??”

The CEO nodded. The couple was surprised and glad. They really thought that they needed to break up.

”Thank you sir.” The both of them bowed for him.

”But you need to keep it in the building. Don’t let this get out in the news!”

”Ne, sir we are really grateful towards you.” They kept thanking him.

”But how did you find out about us sir?” Jiyeon who was curious asked.

”You guys know we have cameras around here right?”

That shocked the two of them. They totally forgot the cameras and they have been walking around holding hands and kissing!

”Then you have seen all the things we have done when we were together??”

”Yes, I have.” The CEO chuckled.

The couple blushed in embarrassment. 

 

Yaay! The CEO let them be together!

Hihi^^

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

See you soon~