chapter 1

Become an idol through love!

Jiyeon was on her way to her favorite cafe "Lovey Dovey Cafe". She walked in and was immediately greeted by the workers.

Cafe workers: "Welcome back Jiyeon!"

Jiyeon gave them a smile. She came at the cafe so often that the workers and her had became closer. At first she was cold towards them but they found out how she really was and she began to soften a bit so that they kind of became friends.

"Your friends are waiting for you at the table."

Jiyeon just nodded and began to walk over to her table. She always sat at the table at the corner closest to the window. The owner even made it to a special table only for Jiyeon and her friends because they are so loyal costumers. As soon as Jiyeon's friends spotted her they stood up and called out her name which got a lot of attention.

Eunjung & Hyomin: "Jiyeonie!~"

Jiyeon just "sshh" at them and send them glares. Her friends were so loud that they made everyone look at them and Jiyeon didn't like to get attention. They all continued their own business and Jiyeon got over and sat down at the table. Her friends had already bought a coffee for her. She drank a bit of her coffee but she could feel that they were looking at her. She looked up and saw that they were looking at her on a weird way and she knew that they wanted to ask her something.

Jiyeon: "What is it that you want to ask?"

Eunjung and Hyomin looked each other in the eyes and they decided to speak.

Eunjung: "Jiyeonah, what are you gonna do this weekend?"

Jiyeon already knew what they wanted to ask. They had been asking the same question for weeks.

Jiyeon: "Andwae I don't want to go with you to Infinite's concert!"

Jiyeon didn't want to go she didn't like to go to concert's. All the screaming in her face would make her get an headache and she didn't really like Infinite. Not that she hated them she just didn't have any interest in them like her friends.

Hyomin: "Ah wae!"

Jiyeon: "You guys know I don't like concert's and I'm not interested in Infinite."

Eunjung: "Please can't you just go with us? We have been asking you for weeks and you don't want to give up!"

Hyomin: "Jiyeonah please come... for us?"

Eunjung: "If you don't come we wouldn't go either even if it's our favorite band who is playing!"

Eunjung got a bit angry and Hyomin's eyes were tearing up. Jiyeon couldn't hold it out, she is cold but not coldhearted.

Jiyeon: "Fine... I'll go with you if you guys just don't get angry and stop crying."

Their faces just lighted up and they got really happy.

Hyomin: "Jinja? Jiyeonie saranghae!!~" They were cheering happily.

Jiyeon: "Oppa wouldn't like this."

Eunjung: "Why not, do he hate Infinite?"

Jiyeon: "No he just doesn't like me going to a concert when I haven't gone to..." Jiyeon suddenly remembered that she couldn't tell anything about her brother.

Hyomin: "When you haven't gone to what??"

Jiyeon: "Nothing, never mind."

The girls were confused but they just let it slip because they knew they couldn't get it out of her. They talked for hours and had fun. It soon turned dark and the girls went home to them self.

When Jiyeon got home she suddenly remembered something.

"Argh!... Why did I say yes to that concert?! Babo babo!!"

Jiyeon was ruffling her hair in frustration. She felt so stupid. She had never said yes to that before. Beside that she knew that her brother would get angry at her or get her to do something that she wouldn't like. She just knew it. And as she was thinking of her brother he suddenly called her.

Jiyeon: "Oppa?!"

Jiyeon's brother: "Oh Jiyeonah, How are you?"

Jiyeon: "Good, oppa Bo Go Shi Paw!~ (I miss you).

Jiyeon and her brother haven't seen each other for a month because her brother is really busy with his work. But he finally got the chance to come home and visit her.

Jiyeon's brother: "Jiyeonah, I'm coming home next week."

Jiyeon: "JINJA!! Yay! But how long are you gonna stay this time?" And of course he couldn't stay longer than a week.

Jiyeon:"Arraso oppa, at least you get a week."

Jiyeon was just happy that she could spent time with her brother. She was about to call out his name when someone on the other line did it.

Brother: "Jiyeonah, I need to go now my friend is calling for me."

Jiyeon was sad, she wanted to talk with him a bit more but he was busy.

Jiyeon: "Arraso oppa, I'll just see you next week." And they ended the call.

Jiyeon was tired so she went to take a shower and got to sleep.

 

Here you go first chapter. I know it's a bit boring but keep reading I'll post next chapter tomorrow. And the brother is still a secret^^

Thank you for reading~~ <3