chapter 24

Become an idol through love!

 

After the scene that happened in front of Jiyeon. She ran into her room and lay down on her bed while crying like crazy. She was hurt of what she had seen. She really believed in Myungsoo but he had been lying all the time. She felt so stupid to trust him. It was like she was dead inside.

After laying on the bed crying for almost an hour she got up. Her eyes were red and swollen. She was also really pale. She looked like a zombie and she even felt like one. A hurt one.

She couldn't take it to be around there. She couldn't see Myungsoo again so she decided to pack her things and leave for her house.

She got into her house and luckily no one was at home. She didn't want her brother to see her like this. If he knew he would kill Myungsoo with his bare hands.

She went up to her room and was about to lay on her bed when she remembered something. She couldn't lay on that bed. All the memories of Myungsoo and her laying on the bed while cuddling flashed throw her minds. Her tears began to come out again.

Instead of laying on her own bed she went into Minho's room and laid on his bed. At least she could sleep there.

~~~~~~~~~~~

”I just want you! I have been liking you for years but you never even once looked at me! And then that little came in and took you away from me! She ruined everything for me!” Suzy cried out and stumbled with her feet.

"How dare you to call her that! It's you who are the . I was never yours. I hated you! You followed me around all the time and now you are trying to ruin my relationship! Can't you just understand that I'll never like you!" Myungsoo yelled at her.

"Just be with me! She doesn't suit you! I love you!" She said crying.

Suddenly Suzy jumped on him and hugged him!

Myungsoo couldn't believe it. She just insulted his girl. He was angry and annoyed.

He pushed her of him hard and slapped her.

“Get of me! You are seriously too much! Just leave me and Jiyeon alone!” Then Myungsoo left from Suzy. He hoped not to see Suzy involving in him and Jiyeon’s relationship ever again.

He went out to look for Jiyeon but he couldn’t find her anywhere. He had asked T-ara and Minho but no one knew where she was. She didn’t answer her phone so Myungsoo got I bit worried. But there was one place that he hasn’t looked at yet.

He went over to Jiyeon’s house and got in. He called out her name but there was no responds. He walked up the stairs and expected her to be in her room but she wasn’t. He panicked and called out her name.

“Jiyeonah?! Where are you?!”

Then he suddenly heard a door get locked. It was Minho’s room. He went over to it and knocked on it.

“Jiyeonah? What are you doing? Open up please.”

There was no responds. Myungsoo kept knocking the door.

“What is wrong? Why don’t you answer me?” She still didn’t answer.

Myungsoo didn’t get why she was acting like this. He was really worried about her and he wanted to hear her voice.

“Jiyeon, I know you are in there. Please answer me?” He banged hard on the door.

Jiyeon was sitting on the floor with her back leaning at the door. She could hear him outside but she didn’t want to let him in. She didn’t want to see him. She was to hurt.

“Go away! I don’t want to see you anymore!” Jiyeon yelled while crying.

Myungsoo was shocked. He didn’t understand what she meant. Why didn’t she want to see him anymore?

“Jiyeon, why are you being like this? Please just let me come in!”

“No! I don’t want to see you! Just leave me alone!”

It hurt Myungsoo when she said that. He couldn’t leave her. He loved her. He didn’t get why she pushed him away like that. He couldn’t understand it.

He tried hard to get her out of the room and it took almost an hour until Minho came home.

“Myungsoo, what is going on here?!”

“Sunbae, it’s Jiyeon she don’t want to come out.” Myungsoo had tears in his eyes.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. She told me to go away.” The tears rolled down on his cheek.

“Jiyeonah, open up!” Minho banged on the door.

“No, I don’t want to!” Minho could hear she was crying.

“What’s wrong? Why don’t you want to open up?” She didn’t answer.

Minho told Myungsoo to go down stairs and wait. He would try to get her out.

Minho got in and he found her on the floor with red swollen eyes. He squatted down to her and wiped her tears away.

“Jiyeonah, what happened? Your eyes are swollen. “

Without saying anything Jiyeon hugged Minho and cried into his embrace. When he had stopped her from crying he laid her to bed and she soon felt asleep. He tiptoed out of the room and got down the stairs to an impatient Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was walking around the living room without sitting down even once. He couldn’t keep still and when he saw Minho coming down he immediately ran over to him.

“Sunbae, what happened? Why is she acting like this? Is she okay?”

Minho was angry at Myungsoo. Jiyeon had told him everything and he had hurt his sister.

“Myungsoo, Jiyeon told me everything! How could you do that to her?!”

“Sunbae, what are you talking about? What have I done?”

Myungsoo didn’t understand why Minho was so angry. He hasn't got to know what it was he had done wrong.

“You cheated on her with Suzy! How could you?!” Minho yelled in anger.

“What?? Suzy? No, that’s not the truth!”

Myungsoo was confused. Why would Jiyeon think that he was cheating with Suzy?

“She saw you two hugging in the building! You cheated on her!”

“No, I didn’t hug her!”

“Myungsoo, I want you to leave Jiyeon alone. She doesn’t want to see you anymore!” Minho began to push Myungsoo at the direction of the door.

“But Sunbae, I didn’t cheat…”

“Myungsoo just get out of here! I don’t want to see you near Jiyeon!” Minho pushed Myungsoo out and slammed the door right in front of Myungsoo.

Myungsoo’s tears were rolling down nonstop. He didn’t get to explain the truth and he had hurt his love. How was he going to make up all this mess?

Myungsoo dragged his feet down the street. He left his car at her house because he knew he wouldn’t be able to drive home.

As he was walking on the street while his tears kept rolling down the rain started to pure down. But he didn’t care; he just kept on walking even when there was a long way home. 

 

Ahh! Sad chapter :(

I'm soon going to end this story. Actually this is the second last chapter ;(

But I'll just say thank you for subscribing and reading my story^^

Love you~