chapter 18

Become an idol through love!

 

”But you two seriously need to tell the others that you're dating.” Kai said.

”We will but not yet.”

They really wanted to tell everybody but they didn’t know how they would react to it. They were also scared that the CEO would find out about them dating. What if he found out and he then told them to break up? Or even wanted to kick one of them out of SM?! After all they aren’t really allowed to date in SM but they dated before Jiyeon came in.

”Hey, you need to tell them now and just get the others to be quiet about it so the boss won’t know anything about it.”

”I don’t know it’s just such a big chance to take.” They were a bit unsure about it. They thought that it was too big a chance to take.

”Just do it because I can’t keep the secret. And also Kris hyung is flirting with your girl so you need to move fast before he snatch her away from you.”

”I knew it! I told you he was hitting on you! We need to tell them. I need to show them that I’m the only one who can be beside you!” Myungsoo was sure now. He needed to tell them all that they couldn’t flirt with his girl.

”My Myungie is jealous~” Jiyeon .

”Hell I am and we need to do something about it! Kai and Sungjong you two get all the groups into the practice room. Then we will tell it there and make sure the boss doesn’t hear anything about it.” Myungsoo demanded them.

The two boys nodded and fast they went away to do what he said.

”Myung what if we get caught by the boss? I don’t want to break up.” Jiyeon was still a bit unsure about it but at the same time she really wants to tell them all.

”It’s okay he can’t break us apart. Let’s just tell the others.”

They walked out of the room and down to the practice room. They could hear the others in the room. They were yelling and asking why they were in the room. Kai tried his hardest to keep them calm. Myungsoo walked in before Jiyeon and he went up to Kai. Jiyeon was walking a bit in the back but then Hyomin stopped her.

”There you are. Where have you been?”

Jiyeon didn’t answer. She just stood still and waited for Myungsoo to start.

”Hey everyone can I have your attention? I have something important to say!” Myungsoo yelled.

They all looked at him. He had all the attention. Jiyeon was a bit nervous. They would now tell their little secret and she was wondering how they all would react.

Myungsoo continued his speech. ”Everyone I have a little secret that I have kept for a while now. Only my members, Shinee and the three new knows it.”

”Myungsoo what are you doing?” Sunggyu asked.

”Hyung it’s okay we decided to tell the truth.” Myungsoo calmed him down. Shinee, Infinite and the girls already knew what he wanted to tell.

He went down and took Jiyeon’s hand leading her up to the front but Jiyeon stopped before he could drag her. She remembered that she was stage fright and for her this was almost the same because all the attention was on her and Myungsoo. She just stood still and couldn’t move. She squeezed Myungsoo’s arm not letting it go any second. Myungsoo looked back at her.

”Relax Jiyeon, I’m here with you. Nothing is going to happen.” He whispered into her ears.

He was the only one who could calm her down. Not even Minho could do that. Instead of dragging her up to the front he decided to do it where they stood.

”I Kim Myungsoo is dating Jiyeon!”

Gasped could be heard. They were all surprised. They really didn’t know anything about them dating. They really hid it well.

”We have been dating in secret. We kept it as a secret for you and for the boss and now we have told you all the truth but please keep it as a secret for the boss.” Myungsoo continued.

Jiyeon still stood beside him and was trembling a bit but she kept calm. Since Myungsoo was beside her she could relax.

They were all whispering around. They didn’t really know how to react to this but they all agreed. Of course they would keep it as a secret because they actually found them cute together.

”Also since you all know that we are together know one can touch her especially not you Kris.” Myungsoo pointed at him.

”What have I done?” Kris asked looking innocent.

”I know that you tried to flirt with her!”

”That was because I didn’t knew you were dating!”

”Anyways no one of you guys can touch her beside me!”

”What about me then?” Minho who had been standing at the side came up to the front.

”Can’t I touch her either?”

”Sunbae, I forgot you. With you it’s an exception but only you.” Myungsoo said.

”Hey why can he touch her but not us?!” All the buys were protesting.

”Because I’m her brother.” Minho told them.

Now they were even more surprised. They just got two big secrets to know. Minho actually also kept that as a secret. He don’t know why but he just didn’t really have the chance to tell everyone.

”Oppa.” Jiyeon who had been quiet called for her brother.

He went over to her side and hugged her. Now she had both Minho and Myungsoo on each side. And with that she could be totally calm and act like normal.

”But Minho why did you never tell us that you had a sister?” They were all curious.

”Well, Jiyeon don’t want to be chased by paparazzi’s and all that because she knows that if it comes out they will come after her. So you guys can’t tell this secret either.”

They all understood her because they knew she didn’t like to get attention and no one likes to be chased by paparazzi’s.

Myungsoo was still beside Jiyeon. He found something was different. Jiyeon would normally faint or something by now.

He realized that he had found an option for how to get away with Jiyeon’s stage fright.

 

I just want to thank you all for supporting me on this story.

I'm really grateful for all the subscription.

I Love you guys<3