chapter 10

Become an idol through love!

Enjoy reading!^^

 

Minho was at home waiting for someone to come. Jiyeon was out with her friends so he had the whole house for himself. The door bell rang and Minho opened it.

”Annyeonghaeseyo sunbae.”

”Come in Myungsoo.”

He had called Myungsoo over to talk about the incident that happened yesterday. They were sitting on the couch facing each other.

”So Myungsoo, I called you over to talk about what happened yesterday.”

”Ne sunbae, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to chase your sister like that.” Myungsoo apologized.

”No it’s okay. If you didn’t do that I would never find out what she was doing when I’m not around and I’m actually happy that you met her.”

Myungsoo was confused. Did he just hear that Minho was happy that he met his sister and chased her?

”Sunbae I don’t really get what you mean?”

”Myungsoo I’m trying to tell you that I’m giving you permission to chase my sister. You may not know it yet but you are falling for her.”

Myungsoo was confused and shock. He didn’t know how he felt. Could it really be true that he was falling for Jiyeon. He didn’t know himself.

”I want you to keep chasing her. She might not like you yet but it will come.” Minho said.

”Sunbae, why are you so sure about this?”

”I’m Jiyeon’s brother I know everything about her. You know that our parents died when we were young right?” Myungsoo nodded.

”You are the first person Jiyeon let in after they died. She doesn't have anyone else than me and her two friends because we have always been there. But you’re the first guy besides me that she let come near her. Yesterday was the first time she met my members and she haven’t let them in at all. You can help her to open up and you can help her to get away with her stage fright. You know that she is really good at singing right?”

No Myungsoo didn’t know that. He never heard her sing before.

”But she is just too scared to stand on stage. You know how it feels. Help her to become a singer Myungsoo.” Minho said.

Myungsoo didn’t know what to do. How should he help her. He didn’t even know his feelings yet. What was he supposed to do? Myungsoo was driving in his car after greeting his sunbae goodbye. The things Minho had told him keep repeating in his head.

’You are falling for her.’

’Help her Myungsoo.’ He was really confused.

He kept hearing those sentence again and again. Then he heard the last sentence Minho said before the bet goodbye.

’Go get her Myungsoo she is at the mall.’

Myungsoo then turned his car around in the direction of the mall. He wore his disguise and went in to the mall. He found the cafe that Minho told him about. And down there in the corner he spotted three girls. He walked over to the table.

”Hey Jiyeon mind if I sit here with you girls.” And then Myungsoo took a chair and sat down beside her.

”Yeah I do mind!” Jiyeon knew who it was because he was wearing the mask that she gave him at there ’date’ in the amusement park.

”Jiyeonah, who is it?” Eunjung asked.

”Just some nasty guy who is bothering me!” Jiyeon gave him death glares.

”Hey the disguise is really good.” Myungsoo said.

”What disguise?” Hyomin asked.

”Oh I’m wearing a disguise.”

”Don’t tell them.” Jiyeon whispered to him so that they couldn’t hear it.

”But they need to know it.” Myungsoo said.

”No not yet.” Jiyeon said.

”Hey girls, what about we go home to Jiyeon. She has something she want to tell you.”

”Well why not if you have something to tell us then let’s go.” The girls agreed.

”What are you doing?!” Jiyeon panicked.

”Just taking them home so that they don’t freak out here. I know how much you hate to get attention.” Myungsoo said.

The girls followed Myungsoo out of the store and Jiyeon followed after them while panicking. She knew they would get angry at her but she knew that she should tell them soon. They got home to Jiyeon and she hurried in the house and got her brother to hide. The girls got in and they all sat down on the couch.

”So what did you want to tell us Jiyeon?”

Jiyeon hesitated. She didn’t know how to start. Myungsoo saw that and started it himself. He took of his disguise. The girls were totally shocked. They couldn’t believe their own eyes. Infinite’s Myungsoo stood there in front of them.

”KIM MYUNGSOO!!” The girls yelled.

”What is Myungsoo doing here!” They freaked out.

”That was what she wanted to tell you.” Myungsoo said.

”Are you two dating each other?!” Hyomin asked.

Jiyeon immediately jumped up from her seat and yelled. ”NO WE ARE NOT DATING!!”

”We are soon gonna date!” Myungsoo then said with a smile.

”WHAT?! WHO SAYS THAT?! Jiyeon freaked out.

”Your brother~” Myungsoo answered.

”WHAT?! OPPA YOU GAVE ME AWAY TO MYUNGSOO!”

”No, it’s him who want's you.” Minho came down the stairs.

That shocked the girl even more and made Hyomin almost faint.

”Hey girls.” Minho said.

”WHAT THE F***!!” 

 

AH! Myungsoo is so cheasy!^^

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

See you soon!~