chapter 25

Become an idol through love!

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon didn’t see each other for the whole day. They didn’t want to see each other at all. Or more Jiyeon didn’t want to see Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was just laying in his bed all day long. He got sick after walking all the way home in rain. Besides he didn’t want to get up either. He was depressed and hurt. Jiyeon didn’t even want to give him a chance to explain what really happen. He wanted to explain her but how was he going to do that?

Jiyeon was of course also hurt and sad. She had been in her bed for the whole day and wanted to stay longer but she needed to get up to practice for the debut. Even when she was practicing she couldn’t do it properly. She still looked like a zombie but she kept on trying.

T-ara was really worried about her but what could they do then trying to cheer her up again but that was not easy to do. Everyone felt bad for her. They didn’t understand how Myungsoo could do such a thing. Yes, they also thought that he was cheating because no one was there when it really happened.

Infinite also got to know it. They couldn’t understand that Myungsoo did it especially because he had told them that he hated Suzy and really loved Jiyeon. And Myungsoo didn’t come so they got over to his house and wanted to ask him instead. When they all got over Myungsoo’s mom opened up.

”Annyeonghaeseyo Mrs. Kim!” All the boys bowed for the elder.

”Oh annyeonghaeseyo, what are you boys doing here?”

”We came to visit Myungsoo. He is here right?”

”Yes, he is, but I don’t know if you can visit him. He has been in his room since he came home yesterday. He is also a bit sick.”

”Sick?”

”Yes, he got a little fever because he walked all the way home from Jiyeon in the rain.”

”Really? Why would he do that?” It confused them a bit because if Myungsoo did cheat on Jiyeon then why would he be so depressed about it?

”Mrs. Kim, can we please see Myungsoo? We want to find out what really happened.”

Mrs. Kim sighed. She didn’t knew if she should let them in because Myungsoo just wanted to be alone but maybe they could help him.

”Fine.” She let them in and the boys ran up to Myungsoo’s room.

First they knocked on the door. But of course Myungsoo didn’t answer so they just opened the door and got in. Myungsoo was laying on his bed with his blanket covering his face. When he heard that someone came in he thought it was his mother.

”Omma, please leave me alone.”

”It’s not your omma.”

”Hyung, Sungjong, please leave me alone.” Without even taking away the blanket he knew it was Infinite.

”Yah you brat! How can you say that to us?” They all sat on his bed around him.

”Hyung, I don’t want to see anyone. Just leave me alone.”

”No, we don’t want to. You need to explain us why you are like this. Did you really cheat on Jiyeon with Suzy?”

”What? No, I didn’t cheat on her. I would never do that.” The boys removed the blanket but they were shocked to see what was under it.

Myungsoo was totally pale. His eyes was red and swollen. His nose also red and his hair all messed up. He looked like someone who got beaten up.

”Yah Myungsoo, you look awful.” Myungsoo just took on the blanket again.

”Myungsoo, if you didn’t cheat then why would Jiyeon think that?”

”She saw when Suzy hugged me and thought that I was hugging her back.” It was hard for Myungsoo to explain because it really hurt him that Jiyeon would think that he would do that.

”So you didn’t hug her or what?” Myungsoo sat straight up.

”No! I would never! I feel disgusted when she is just near me.” Myungsoo scoffed.

He would never do that because he really disliked her for all she had done to him and his relationship with Jiyeon.

”Then what happened?”

”I was scolding her out for lying to the reporter about me and her but then she just jumped on me. I pushed her of me and slapped her but Jiyeon most only have seen when Suzy jumped on me and then ran away without seeing the end of it.” Now they all understood it.

They also couldn’t get why Myungsoo would ever do something like cheating on Jiyeon because they knew he really loved her.

”Myungsoo, you need to tell her what happened.”

”I can’t, she don’t want to see me anymore and Minho sunbae won’t let me get near her.” Myungsoo laid down on the bed again.

”Myungsoo, you know their debut is tomorrow and Jiyeon can’t do it without you. She needs you.” The boys then left. They knew they couldn’t do anything else.

Myungsoo was thinking. They were right. How was Jiyeon going to perform when he wasn’t there for her. She never tried it without him. She would just run away like she did before he came. And he didn’t want her not to perform.

~~~~~~

The debut stage was today. A lot of people had shown up so there was a lot of audience. T-ara was backstage getting ready. Jiyeon was really nervous and she was panicking. She admit that she needed Myungsoo but he couldn’t be here. Not after what happened between them. How was she going to perform? She really didn’t know what to do. She was just sitting on a chair trembling badly. T-ara was really worried about her. They knew she won’t be able to perform and they didn’t know what to do.

They all got up to stand behind the stage and when it was their turn they moved out on the stage. But Jiyeon couldn’t move. She just stood still and couldn’t move an inch. She couldn’t perform without Myungsoo. She needed him badly but he wasn’t there. The fans waited for them to come out but since they didn’t come they all began to be impatient and called out for them.

”T-ara! T-ara! T-ara!...”

”Hey you need to get out on the stage!” One from the set said.

”Unnie, I can’t do it!” Jiyeon cried.

”Jiyeonah, it’s okay. Just don’t look at them.”

”No, I can’t do it. I need Myungsoo!”

”But he is not here.”

”Unnie, I’m sorry.” Jiyeon ran away. She couldn’t perform.

The girls stood still but then decided to go on by themselves. They knew they couldn’t get her into perform and they needed to go in now.

Jiyeon had run back to their changing room. She was sitting in one of the corners while crying into her knees. She had disappointed T-ara, and the CEO and she had lost Myungsoo. But as she was sitting there someone came in. Jiyeon didn’t look up to see who it was so the person got over and stood in front of her.

”Jiyeonah, what are you doing here?” Jiyeon could recognize the voice immediately. She hurriedly looked up and there he was.

”Myungsoo?!”

Myungsoo was standing right in front of her looking down at her with sad eyes. She saw right into his eyes and she could see he was hurt but she didn’t get why. Myungsoo squatted down to Jiyeon.

”Jiyeonah, why are you not out performing with the others?”

Myungsoo came to the concert. He decided to come even thought he had a hard time doing it. He knew she couldn’t do the performing and she needed him. It also gave him the chance to explain everything.

”Myungsoo, what are you doing here. I don’t want to see you!” She turned her face away from him and cried even more.

”Jiyeonah, I came for you. You need to let me explain everything. You misunderstood what happened.”

”What do you mean? I saw it with my own eyes!”

”You didn’t see it all. I didn’t hug Suzy! She jumped on me!”

”Myungsoo, it doesn’t make sense!” Myungsoo grabbed her shoulders.

”It’s the truth. I was scolding her out for trying to ruin our relationship. And then she jumped on me and hugged me. I pushed her away and slapped her but you left before seeing it!” Myungsoo told her.

Jiyeon shook her head, she didn’t believe it. Myungsoo stopped her from moving and got her to look him right in the eyes.

”It’s the truth Jiyeon! I would never hurt you.” Jiyeon stopped her moving.

She saw the sincere in his eyes. It was really the truth and Jiyeon couldn’t believe what she had done. Myungsoo softened the grip on her shoulders when she relaxed. They were still looking deep into each others eyes.

”Myungsoo, I’m sorry! I misunderstood everything. I’m sorry I hurt you!” Jiyeon cried hard. Myungsoo took her into a hug.

”It’s okay, stop crying. I know you were hurt too.”

They stayed like that for a little while and then they let go.

”Myungsoo, can you forgive me for hurting you?”

”Of course I will. I can’t live without you. I love you.” Myungsoo looked deep into her eyes.

”Me too Myungsoo.”

T-ara came into the room and saw the couple on the floor.

”What is going on here?”

”Myungsoo, what are you doing here?!”

”Unnie, it’s okay. We made up. It was me who misunderstood everything.” The couple got up on their feet.

”Misunderstood what?”

”Myungsoo didn’t cheat on me with Suzy. It was her who jumped on him and hugged him.”

"I pushed her away but Jiyeon ran away so she didn't see it."

”Ehm… So you two are together again?”

”Yes, unnie.” Jiyeon hugged Myungsoo.

”But what about the debut? We just performed and you didn’t.”

”I don’t know.” Jiyeon looked down on the floor. But Myungsoo got an idea.

”I have an idea to what we could do.” They looked at him and hoped that it was a good one.

The concert was soon going to end but there was still one last performance. All the fans were looking up at the scene when the music started. Then Jiyeon alone came out on the stage. She looked down at the audience and gulped hard. She looked to her side and there was Myungsoo and T-ara cheering for her. Then she took up her microphone and sang.

Since she didn’t perform with the others Myungsoo came up with the idea that she should sing a song by herself to show that she also was a part of T-ara. And there she stood singing alone. She just looked at Myungsoo all the time. She was singing one of her own composed song Haru Haru.

( The song she sings in Dream high 2)

When she was half throw the song Myungsoo suddenly came out on the scene singing along with her. She actually stopped singing when she heard his voice because it was unexpected to her but then she sang with him. The fans were screaming. They didn’t expect Myungsoo to come out either but they loved it.

The song ended but before the couple left the scene Myungsoo wanted to say something.

”Everyone listen!” He got all their attention even Jiyeon’s because she didn’t know what he was doing.

”I want to say that the scandal about me and Suzy is not truth. I’m not dating Suzy!” Everyone was whispering around. They were confused.

”I’m dating someone else and that someone else is the girl here right beside me. T-ara’s Jiyeon!”

It shocked all the fans and they all got it filmed on the phone. Even Jiyeon was shocked but she was happy that he did it.

”I want you all to take good care of her. She is my first and last girlfriend I'm ever going to have! And I love her!”

Myungsoo told it out to all the fans and they all cheered for the couple. They even yelled Myungyeon!

The couple got really popular and so did T-ara especially Jiyeon.

She had done the thing that she thought was impossible for her and that was to stand on the stage.

 

That was the last chapter ;(

It was a long one but I hope you liked it!

I will just say thank you for all the subscribing and upvoting

Also thank you for supporting me and reading my story.

I will make a Myungyeon one shot some time so keep !

Thank you for everything and I love you all! <3