chapter 11

Become an idol through love!

 

”Why didn’t you tell us that your brother was Minho?! We thought we were your friends.” Hyomin said.

”I’m sorry unnie. I didn’t know how to tell it. But no one else know besides you.”

”You forgot me and Woohyun.” Myungsoo said.

”And my members.” Minho added.

”Thank you very much oppa!” Jiyeon said angry.

”Oh and not to mention that you’re dating Myungsoo!” Eunjung added.

”UNNIE HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! I’M NOT DATING SUCH A NASTY GUY!!” 

”YAAH! What did you just call me?!”

”Nasty guy!” Jiyeon repeated.

”You are so done!” Myungsoo got up and was about to chase her.

”Oppa!” Jiyeon yelled and ran into Minho’s arms. And then Myungsoo stopped.

”We are so done here. Let’s go home Hyomin!” Eunjung said.

”But how can I go when I’m in the same room as Myungsoo and Minho!” Hyomin said.

She didn’t want to leave when two idols from her two favorits group was in the same room as herself.

”Yaah! Park Hyomin come here!” And then Eunjung dragged her over to the door. But suddenly the door clock rang.

”Come in!” Minho yelled.

The door open and 12 disguised guys came in which shocked all the girls.

”Who are you?” Jiyeon asked in confusion. All the guys took of their disguise.

”Annyeong Jiyeon, remember us?” 5 of them asked.

”And me too?” One more asked.

”Shi…” Jiyeon was about to say who it was when she got interrupted by her friends.

”SHINEE AND INFINITE!!!” They screamed.

”Annyeonghaeseyo sunbae!” Infinite bowed.

”Oppa is it you who invited them over?” Jiyeon asked in confusion.

”Yeah also Myungsoo.” He answered.

”So is that Jiyeon who our Myungsoo is chasing?” Jiyeon be careful people say that he is a player.” Sunggyu teased.

”Hyung I’m not a player!” Myungsoo whined.

”So you don’t like me anymore?” Sungyeol asked.

”Yaah I’m not gay either.”

”Then it’s just you and me Dongwoo.”

”Yaah!” Dongwoo yelled. That made them all laugh.

 ”You guys won’t leave now right?” Mungsoo asked the girls. The girls shook their heads still in shock. Then Woohyun came over to Hyomin and introduced himself.

”Hello I’m Woohyun and what is your name pretty?” He winked at her.

This time Hyomin actually fainted. When she woke up she was laying on the couch with all the buys and her friends staring at her which almost made her faint again if it wasn’t for her friends who stopped her from doing so.

”Unnie are you okay? You keep fainting.” Jiyeon said while looking worried on Hyomin.

”Yeah I think so but explain me why all those guys are here.” Hyomin said.

”Me and Minho sunbae invited them over so that we can hold a little party. They even took some food with them.” Myungsoo explained.

They ate and talked all night until the members needed to go home.

”Myungsoo aren’t you going with us?” Infinite asked.

”No I’m staying here and sleeping in Minho sunbae’s room. If it’s okay with you sunbae?”

”Of course it’s okay.” Minho said.

”Then you can keep an eye on your girl.” s .

”Hey I’m not his girl!” Jiyeon yelled.

”Soon to be.” Myungsoo laid his arm on her shoulders.

”Forget that!” And then Jiyeon hit him in his stomach and moved away from him.

”Haha! See you guys and thank you for inviting us over.” Shinee and Infinite left after greeting goodbye.

Only Minho, Myungsoo, Jiyeon and the two girls was left.

”We should go too.” Eunjung said.

”Unnie can’t you stay. I don’t want to sleep alone when he is in the house.” Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo.

”But your brother is here.” They said.

”I can’t trust him anymore. It’s him who wanted to give me away too that jerk!” Jiyeon pouted.

”Yah! I’m not a jerk and it’s not like I’m gonna do anything when you’re sleeping.”

Jiyeon gave him death glares. ”Okay fine we’ll stay.” The girls said.

They went into their room with the girls in Jiyeon’s room and the boys in Minho’s room.

”Sunbae thank you for letting me sleep here.” Myungsoo thanked.

”It’s okay, I think you can get closer to her this way. And I’m really glad that you decided to help her.”

”I’m not doing this to help her only. I’m also doing it for myself. You were right I did fall in love with her.”

”Haha good then go after her. Let’s sleep now.” The guys got to sleep while in the other room the girls were still awake.

”Jiyeonah, you need to explain everything. I can’t believe you kept everything as a secret for us.”

”Mianhae unnie I just didn’t know how to tell you that my brother became an idol.”

”It’s okay but how did you and Myungsoo met?”

”We met at the grocery market after the concert. But we are not dating or anything. I hate him.”

”But he likes you.~”

”Unnie stop it!”

”Haha! But it’s true. Look how he kept saying that you guys will date. It’s just you who keep rejecting him. And I think you guys match perfect.” Eunjung teased.

”Yaah!” Jiyeon yelled.

”Haha okay I’ll stop now. But Hyominah is something wrong? You haven’t said anything since we came in.”

”I think I like Woohyun.” Hyomin said while blushing.

”We know that. Almost everyone likes him he is famous.”

”No not like that. I think I really like him.”

”Waah Jinja? Our Hyomin is in love!~” The girls .

They talked till late at night and finally went to sleep after a long day. 

 

That was chapter 11 

I'm kind of running out of idea but I'll still continue writing. 

I'm really grateful for all the subscription and I'm glad that you like my story.

I really love you guys!<3