chapter 17

Become an idol through love!

 

T-ara was teaching the three new girls for their debut. They were practicing for their debut song called ’Roly Poly’. Eunjung, Hyomin and Jiyeon was trying really hard. They used hours and hours for practicing. They wanted to do their best to not disappoint T-ara and the CEO. They were really thankful towards T-ara for helping them throw the practicing and for letting them into the group.

They actually got closer to the other members and they were almost like sisters. They also got closer to the other groups in SM. Well, they were already close to Shinee and Infinite but they got closer to Girls generation as well. And of course also other group like Super Junior, fx, Exo , etc. Especially Jiyeon got closer to one of the girls from Girls generation. And all the groups helped them and supported them a lot.

Jiyeon’s dream was almost becoming true but she still had one problem and that was her stage fright. She was really nervous about it, she was afraid she couldn’t make it. But she didn’t want to give up, she didn’t want to disappoint the others. She kept trying to sing in front of all the groups but she always ran away before it even started. And when she did that, Myungsoo was the only one who could fine her hiding place. He always knew where she was, like if he had sat some kind of GPS on her.

They were still dating in secret for other groups beside those who already knew it from the start. But the other groups didn’t know anything about it. Jiyeon and Myungsoo was thinking about exposing it for the others because they didn’t like that they kept it as a secret for their new friends. Also they hated sneaking around just to be together and pretending like they didn’t really know each other when the others were around. Infinite, Shinee and the two girls would always cover up for them when they sneaked out to be together.

The couple were sitting in Myungsoo’s room while watching drama and cuddling with each other. They couldn’t really be in Jiyeon’s room since the other T-ara members also lived there. The members would sometimes burst into her room and if they suddenly found Myungsoo in the room too, they would freak out.

”Myung, shouldn’t we tell the others about us soon? I don’t like to lie for my unnies and Hwayoung.” Jiyeon asked.

”I know, I don’t like it either. I hate it when all the boys keep talking to you and I can’t do anything about it. Can’t you stop talking to them?” Myungsoo pouted.

”Oppa, are you being jealous?” Jiyeon chuckled.

”Of course I am! They keep talking to you and I think Kris hyung is hitting on you.” Myungsoo pouted even more.

Jiyeon really wanted to kiss that pout away but she managed not to do it and a bit instead.

”Oh really Kris? He is also really good looking.”

”Yah! What are you thinking about?! He is not good looking! You can only talk like that about me!” Myungsoo jumped above her and trapped her in his arm.

”Myungie you’re crushing me!” Jiyeon yelled under him.

”Then don’t ever say something like that about other guys unless it’s me.”

”Okay fine oppa, it was just a joke.”

Myungsoo took some of his weight of her and released the hug a bit but he was still laying on top of her.

”Yah, that wasn’t fun and because you did that, you will be punished.”

”Punished? What kind of punish?”

”This kind of punish.”

Myungsoo tickled the life out of her. She was screaming and she tried her hardest to get out of his grip but she just couldn’t.

”Arrggh! Oppa stop!”

”Then say sorry!”

”Aarrgh!! Sorry!” Myungsoo then stopped and Jiyeon could now breath again.

”What kind of a punishment was that? You normally don’t punish me that way.” Jiyeon pouted.

”So you were expecting something else? I normally punish you with a kiss but that isn't really a punishment so I decided to do this instead.”

Jiyeon didn’t want to say anything she just looked away from Myungsoo. She really did expect him to kiss her but of course she couldn’t say that. But then suddenly Myungsoo kissed her. Jiyeon got surprised.

”Yah, you could have warned me.” She was looking away while blushing madly.

Suddenly someone burst in from the door.

”Myungsoo can I borrow your… Wtf?!”

It was Exo’s Kai. He just came in and found Myungsoo on top of Jiyeon.

”What wrong? Oh f***…” Sungjong just came in as well.

He just realized what he had done. He didn’t knew that they were together right now. He thought Myungsoo was sleeping or something.

Myungsoo immediately jumped of Jiyeon and they both stood up shocked.

”Wtf were you two doing?” Kai asked shocked and confused.

”Ehm… Nothing.”

”Hyung I’m so sorry. I’ll bring him out.” Sungjong tried to push Kai out of the room but being the small and weak one Kai could easily just run back in front of the couple.

”Hey are you trying to her or something?” Kai shot the question.

”WHAT?! No! I would never do that to her!” Myungsoo freaked out. How could Kai think of him like that?

”Then are you two dating?”

Myungsoo and Jiyeon got speechless. They just got caught.

”You really are. Then why haven’t you told me anything?” Kai asked. Myungsoo and him were friends and he didn’t tell anything.

”No one knows.” Jiyeon answered.

”So you two are dating in secret?”

”Yes, we wanted to tell you all soon but we were just not ready.”

”Woah Myungsoo you really are fast. She just joined at SM and you already scored her.”

”Hey I scored her before she joined us.”

"Yah it was you who chased me alle the time like a little puppy." Jiyeon said.

"I'm not a puppy and it was you who fell for my charm." Myungsoo said proudly.

"Yah! Back to earth I'm still here?" Kai stopped them.

"Oh sorry."

”But how long have you been dating?”

”A month and two weeks.”

”Woah jinja dude, you really did a good job getting a hot newbie.” Jiyeon blushed at that comment.

”Hey I’m the only one who can make her blush!” Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her protectively.

”Chill dude, I’m not after your girl. I’m after Krystal you know.”

”Oh I forgot that.” Myungsoo chuckled.

”But you two seriously need to tell the others that you're dating.” Kai lastely said.

 

Oh they got caught! O.o

Haha^^

I hope you guys liked this chapter

Love you<3