chapter 6

Become an idol through love!

Hihi please enjoy this chapter^^

 

"Why should I go on a date with you?!" Jiyeon yelled.

"I'm bored! I don't have any schedule today and don't you want your phone back?"

"You are such a jerk!" Jiyeon hesitated before answering.

"Fine but don't take it as a real date! Arraso?" Myungsoo just nodded while pouting. 

"Where are we going then?" Jiyeon asked.

"The amusement park!" Myungsoo was excited.

"You want to go around in the amusement park only wearing a hoodie and sunglasses? Aren't you an idol?"

Myungsoo was confused. He thought that it was the best disguise. Jiyeon took out a mouth mask from her bag.

"Here take this on. I don't want to get into trouble." Jiyeon said.

"Arraso." Myungsoo took the mask on and dragged Jiyeon into the park.

They tried all kind of rides and played some games. But Myungsoo really wanted to go to the haunted house, which Jiyeon wasn't happy about. She didn't want to reject him since he wanted to go so much. They got in and Jiyeon was already shivering and afraid of something would jump up in front of her. She got close to him and continuing walking in.

They stopped up and saw a girl with long hair covering her face, wearing a long white dress full of blood at the end of the hall. To start with the girl just stood still. But suddenly the girl began to run fast to their direction while screaming. Jiyeon couldn't move and the ghost girl was running over to Jiyeon’s direction. Myungsoo hurried and pulled Jiyeon away into his arms before the ghost girl almost hit her. When the ghost girl was gone Myungsoo looked down at the girl in his arm.

"Why didn't you move? She almost hit you!" Myungsoo yelled.

Jiyeon just realized what happened and was shivering like crazy but she soon fainted in his arms.

"YAH! JIYEONAH! WAKE UP!!" Myungsoo panicked.

He dragged her out from the haunted house and went over to sit at a bench to try waking her up. He called the ambulance and continued shooking her. A lot of people were staring at him which got him to panick even more. He was afraid that they would recognize him and that would just make the situation even worse. He was shaking her to wake up when she suddenly whined. 

"Jiyeonah are you awake?!"

She slowly opened her eyes and found Myungsoo looking down at her.

She was confused. "What happened?"

"Are you okay? You fainted in the haunted house when the ghost girl almost hit you."

"I did?" She asked.

She looked around and saw people staring at them. She felt like fainting again.

"Yeah! Why didn't you say that you were afraid of the haunted house?! We didn't need to go in."

When Myungsoo ended that sentence the ambulance just arrived. And she forgot all about the other people.

"You called the ambulance?! Jiyeon was freaking out. 

"Yeah I needed to. You didn't wnat to wake up and I panicked." 

"What should we do now?! I'm awake and they came!"

Myungsoo got up and ran over to the ambulance leaving a panicking Jiyeon on the bench. She then remembered alll the people staring at her and she got really nervous. She wanted to yell out his name but remembered she couldn't or else he would get caught. She lowered her head and covered her face with all her hair. Myungsoo came back and saw Jiyeon's face covered and he remembered all the people around her. He then ran over to her and took her away from the crowd. The crowd walked away ignoring what just happened. They stopped under a tree and Myungsoo lifted her head up removing all the hair from her face.

"You okay? I got the ambulance to leave tellling them it was a mistake and apologized to them" He said.

Jiyeon was pouting. She felt sorry towards him because all this mess happened. 

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Hey next time just tell me if there is something you don't want to. Arraso?" He said.

Jiyeon nodded.

"Then are you okay? Do you want to go home?" Myungsoo asked worried.

"Ani I'm okay. I want to continue playing." Jiyeon said giving him a little smile.

"Okay then what do you want to try?" Myungsoo asked allowing her to decide.

"What about ice skating?" Jiyeon asked nervously.

"Okay let's go then." And they went to ice-skating where they had a lot of fun.

They sat on a bench to rest.

"Waah that was fun." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon was looking around and Myungsoo suddenly got an idea. He took his phone out and moved closer to Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon look up!"

 'Click'

Jiyeon looked up and got surprised. Myungsoo had just taken a picture of them together and were looking at it while smiling sweetly. Jiyeon was about to yell at him but when she saw him smiling like that she just ignored it. A growl could be heard and it was Jiyeon stomach.

"Haha! Are you hungry?" Jiyeon looked down in embarrassment.

"Let's go get something to eat." And Myungsoo dragged her over to a restaurant. 

They ate some food until they were full and Myungsoo followed Jiyeon home just like the day before. They were standing in front of the door.

"Thank you again Myungsoo and I'm sorry for the mess earlier."

"It's okay. I hope you had fun." And actually she did have fun but of course she wouldn't say that out loud.

Their eyes met and they were staring at each other intensely. It was like the time stopped and both of their hearts was jumping fast. Myungsoo was about to lean closer to her without even knowing it himself but the sound of a car driving by interrupted them. He stretched himself up when he realized what he just did. They both got nervous and embarrassed.

"I'll just go now!" They both said on the same time and went away.

Myungsoo walked home and Jiyeon rushed into the house. She closed the door and sliced down on the floor speechless.

*Wtf did just happen?!* She tried to call her heart down which was jumping really fast.

 

Enjoyed the chapter?

I hope it was long enough.

But this is their first real date Yiiiie~~

Hihi~ 

Anyways subscribe and comment and I'll post next chapter tomorrow^^

Love you~