chapter 14

Become an idol through love!

Myungsoo and Jiyeon had been together for week. Jiyeon appeared to get closer to Shinee and Infinite members since they got together. She had been open up a lot and more happy then before. Myungsoo came at Jiyeon’s house almost everyday. He would even sometimes come at night where he would jump in from her window. Not like they needed to keep it as a secret but they just found it romantic that way.

”Babe~” Myungsoo just jumped in from her window.

”Myungie~” Jiyeon was laying on her bed with her laptop.

”What are you looking at?” Myungsoo lay down beside her.

”The concert.”

”Are you watching the concert where we first met again?”

”Yeah I like that concert besides that I look like a ghost when you passed me the rose.”

”A cute ghost.”

”That is a weird thing to say Myungie.”

”I’m only weird for you.” He kissed her on the cheek.

”Myungie!” Jiyeon blushed.

”You’re so cute!” He moved the laptop and jumped on top of her.

”Myungie I was watching the concert!”

”You can watch it another time. I want to play.” And then he began to tickle her.

”Aarggh!... Myungie… Stop!”

”You need to kiss me first!”

”What?!... No!”

”Then I’ll keep tickling you!”

”Aarggh!... Stop!... Fine!”

”Fine what?” Myungsoo stopped.

”I’ll… kiss… you.” Jiyeon said out of breath.

She was about to kiss him when the door burst open.

”Be quiet!” They immediately stood up from the bed.

”Oppa!”

”Sunbae I can explain.”

”Explain what?” Minho was a bit confused.

”Explain why I’m here.” Myungsoo said.

”No I know why you are here. You come almost every night.”

”Oppa you knew?”

”Of course I knew. I can hear you in my room but today you were seriously loud and I’m trying to sleep here!”

”Mianhae oppa.”

”Just be quiet from now on.”

”Ne sunbae.”

”So Myungsoo are you gonna sleep here or sneak out again?”

”Can I really sleep here?”

”Yeah, just don’t make her pregnant. If it happen I’ll break your neck.” Minho warned.

”He is going to sleep in here?!” Jiyeon yelled.

”Yeah you two are together. So why not?”

”Yeah baby, I’m not gonna do anything.” Myungsoo lay his arm around her shoulders.

”What if something happens? What if he me?!” Jiyeon stepped away from Myungsoo.

”Baby it’s not called if we love each other.”

”If something happens then scream and I’ll come.” Minho then walked out of the room.

Myungsoo lay down on the bed. ”Baby, let’s watch the concert.”

Jiyeon was still standing and with her arms crossing over her chest.

”I’m not going to do anything.” Myungsoo said.

”Promise me you wouldn’t”

”I promise.”

Jiyeon carefully sat down beside him still a bit insecure. They fell asleep after watching the concert. And as promised Myungsoo of course didn’t do anything. Jiyeon woke up before Myungsoo and went to shower. When she came out, Myungsoo still wasn’t awake. So she decided to wake him up.

”Myungie wake up!” Jiyeon sat on top of him.

”Wake up now the girls are coming over!”

”Just five minutes more.” Myungsoo said tiredly and dragged Jiyeon down beside him.

”Myungie they are coming over now.” She got up again to blow dry her hair.

”We are going to practice our singing. So you need to get up.”

Myungsoo woke up. ”Singing? You’re good at it. You should try to get in to SM Entertainment. Then we can be famous together.” Myungsoo said.

”How do you know that I’m good at singing?”

”Baby, you sing all the time. When you’re bored, bathing, cooking even when you eat breakfast.”

”Oh… But I can’t go to audition. I’m too stage fright to do it.” Then Jiyeon left the room.

Myungsoo was still back in the room. ”Who said you needed to go to audition.”

Myungsoo had got an idea. He got ready and went down just in time to the girls came.

”Hey girls.”

”Oh hey Myungsoo.”

”Unnie just go up to my room. I need to go on the toilet first.”

”Arraso.” Jiyeon then walked away to the toilet.

”Noona, I got an idea to how we can get Jiyeon and you two in to SM Entertainment.” Myungsoo said.

”You did? How?”

”You are going to practice now so we can film it and I’ll give it to my boss.”

”Oh that is a good idea but do you think she will go with it?”

”We’ll just do it in secret.”

”Okay then sit a camera up in her room.”

”Already done. I came down from her room.”

”Oh… Wait a bit. What are you even doing here this early?”

”I slept here.”

”What?! You slept here?!”

”Yeah sunbae gave me permission to stay.”

”Then did you sleep with him?”

”No I slept in Jiyeon’s room.”

”YOU WHAT?!”

”Take it easy I didn’t do anything to her. I was the one that fell asleep first.”

”Oh… Okay then let’s get up to practice.” They got up to Jiyeon’s room and soon Jiyeon came as well.

”Jiyeonah we’ll sing Lies to begin with.”

”Arraso unnie.” They sang the song and Myungsoo made sure to get it all recorded without Jiyeon noticing anything.

(Imagine that they are singing T-ara’s Lies only with the three of them)

”See I told you were good at singing.” Myungsoo said after they finished practicing.

The girls left the room and Myungsoo hid the camera in his jacket to make sure he would bring it to his boss.

”Baby I’ll go now. I have a meeting with my boss.”

”Arraso bye.”

”No kiss?” Myungsoo pouted. Jiyeon came over and peeked his cheek.

”I want it on the lips.” Myungsoo said.

”Myungie it’s so embarrassing.”

”Then I’ll do it.” And then Myungsoo peeked her lips which she was surprised of.

”Bye baby, bye noona.”

”Bye Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo then left but Jiyeon still stood there and was blushing madly. Myungsoo got over to the SM building and just got in to his boss office.

”Oh Myungsoo, there you are. Sit down. Minho also came as you wanted” The CEO said.

”Ne annyeonghaeseyo sunbae.”

”Hello Myungsoo.” Minho greeted Myungsoo.

”So Myungsoo what did you want?”

”I wanted to show you this.” Myungsoo took out the camera.

”A camera?”

”There is a video recorded in it.” Then he played the video.

Minho was surprised. He didn’t knew anything about the plan but soon a smile was shown on his face.

”They are good who is it?”

Myungsoo looked at Minho.

”One of them is my little sister and the two others are her friends.” Minho said.

”Your sister? You said you were the only child.”

”Yeah I kept it as a secret for everyone.”

”Why?”

”She didn’t want me to tell anybody because she know that if people find out I’m her brother then they won’t let her be.”

”Ah I see but I want the all three to join SM Entertainment immediately!”

 

Ah~ little sweet myungyeon moments^^

Jiyeon and the girls is joining SM!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading^^

Love you~