chapter 13

Become an idol through love!

Days had past and after the incident with Myungsoo, Jiyeon had been felling weird. She couldn’t eat properly and she would stay up late thinking and thinking until she fell asleep. She was sitting at the table eating breakfast with her brother. Or should I say he was eating breakfast. 

”Jiyeonah, aren't you hungry? You haven’t ate much lately.” Minho asked.

”I just don’t have any appetite.”

”But you need to get something to eat. What had happen to you?”

”Nothing oppa I’m okay.”

”You have acted weird since Myungsoo and the others were here. Is it because of the…kiss?”

”What? No… no kiss!” She couldn’t talk about it. She was still shocked.

”Jiyeonah, it was just a kiss. Myungsoo really likes you and he is a good kid.”

Then Minho left her to herself so she could think. Jiyeon didn’t know anything. She didn’t know if she liked him but she admitted that he was quite attractive. 

Myungsoo was preparing for something special. Because today was valentines day and it was now he wanted to confess to Jiyeon. He had prepared a date for him and her but the problem was how he should get her out with him.

Jiyeon was at home watching her drama when her phone called.

”Yoboseyo?”

”Jiyeonah are you at home?”

”Oh Eunjung unnie, yes I’m at home.”

”Good, we are going to a party want to join us?”

”A party? Well why not I’m bored anyways.”

”Okay then make sure to wear something pretty and we will come to pick you up.”

”Arraso unnie.” Jiyeon was normally not the girl to go to parties but she was bored so she just agreed.

The girls came and picked up Jiyeon. They soon arrived at the destination.

”Unnie isn’t this a restaurant?” Jiyeon asked.

”Yes it is.”

”What are we doing here? Arent we suppost to be at the party?”

”We will just eat first.”

They got into the restaurant and they walked into one of those rooms where you can sit and eat alone and they will come in and serve for you.

”Unnie why are we taken a room for ourself instead of sitting where we normally do?”

”We are just trying something new.”

”Ehm okay then.”

Jiyeon had never tried getting a room for herself when she was eating on a restaurant. Normally they would just sit and eat together in public.

”Jiyeonah, wait here. We’ll come in a bit.”

”Where are you going?”

”Ehm… We are going on the toilet.”

”Then let me come with you. I don’t want to stay here alone.”

”NO!... Don’t come with us!” The girls panicked.

”Why not?”

”Ehm… Someone needs to stay and make sure that no one else get in and take our room.” They lied.

”Okay then I’ll stay but hurry up and come back.” The girls left and Jiyeon sat down waiting for them to come back.

After some time the door opened and someone came in.

”Unnie that was so on time. You guys are so…”

Jiyeon stopped her sentence when she realized the person who came in wasn’t Hyomin or Eunjung but instead it was a person she just wasn’t ready to meet.

”Hey Jiyeon.”

”Myungsoo?! What are you doing here?!” Yes it was Myungsoo. The last person she wanted to meet right now.

”Where is my unnie?!”

”They went away.” Myungsoo sat down facing her.

”What?! How can they do this to me?!”

”I told them to do it.”

”Why would you do that?!”

”I just wanted to be with you alone.”

”Why?”

”Jiyeon I want to spent this day with you. You know it’s valentines day right?”

”Valentines day?”

”Yeah so can’t you give me this day to be with you?”

Jiyeon was surprised. She wanted to say no but her heart keep telling her to stay with him.

”Okay.” Jiyeon said and the food arrived.

”Let’s eat then.”

Myungsoo was happy. His plan was going as it should. They finished there food and went out of the restaurant. Myungsoo took her out to the sea and they got on a boat.

”Come on there is something I want to show you.”

The boat sailed out on the middle of the sea and stopped there.

”Myungsoo what are we doing out here?”

”I have something to tell you Jiyeon.” He took her outside so they could see the heaven.

”Stay here I’ll come back.”

Then he ran inside again and soon a guitar could be heard behind her. It was Myungsoo and he began to sing.

 

I start humming along to love songs that I didn’t like before


All of the melodramas in the world seem like my story


I try to look good when I didn’t before by paying attention to my appearance


I’m acquiring the bitter taste of coffee

 

Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient


I imagine you next to me and film a movie of my own

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side


There’s always so much he wants to do for you


When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you


With just one expectation, your heart


When I’m in love

 

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love

 

Look carefully – if you feel this, that means he’s fallen for you


If someone gives you a sign like I am right now, then please notice it

 

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side


There’s always so much he wants to do for you


When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you


With just one expectation, your heart
When I’m in love

 

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love


When I’m in love, when I have fallen for you

 

The song was done and Jiyeon’s face was full of tears. Never had anyone done this to her. She listened to the song’s lyrics and she realized the meaning behind it.

Myungsoo placed the guitar a side and got closer to Jiyeon. He wiped her tears off her face. Jiyeon’s heart was beating like crazy.

“Jiyeon I like you. No... I love you. I want you to be by my side.

Please accept me.”

Then he took out a bucket of roses. Jiyeon cried even more but she realized that she also had feelings for him. And that her heart was beating for him.

She nodded her head. “I also think I like you Myungsoo.”

“Really?!”

“Yes Myungsoo.”

They shared a hug and when Myungsoo pulled away he turned her around. Jiyeon felt something cold around her neck.  When she looked down, she found a necklace with two hearts twisted together that was impossible to be separated.

“Myungsoo it’s beautiful.” 

He hugged her from behind. “Happy valentines day Jiyeon!” And he kissed her on the cheek.

Jiyeon turned around and looked him deep in the eyes. Myungsoo leaned closer and they shared a passionated kiss. He let go and pointed up in the heaven.

“Look up.” He said and fireworks were fired up in the heaven.

“Wow! You did all this?”

“Yeah with the help from our friends.”

Suddenly Shinee, Infinite and the two girls came from behind of the boat.

“Unnie! Oppa!”

“Jiyeonah!”

“Unnie you left me alone at the restaurant.”

“If we didn’t do that then you and Myungsoo wouldn’t be together.”

“Thank you Unnie, oppa and also Shinee and Infinite.” Jiyeon thanked them.

“Okay should we party or what?!” Dongwoo said.

And then they had fun on the boat for the whole night.

 

Happy valentines day!

I made this chapter for to day so I hope you liked it.

But now they are together!

Yiiee!

I hope you guys had a good valentines day~

I used my day with my computer because I don't have a boyfriend :P

But you who have one is lucky. 

Love you~