chapter 20

Become an idol through love!

Days had passed and T-ara’s debut is really close. Jiyeon still haven’t learn how to overcome her stage fright. T-ara and Myungsoo had tried many different ways to help her. They got her to perform for them. And they even took her to the place where they where going to perform their debut. They wanted to get her up on the stage without audience so she could see how it was to stand on the stage. At that Myungsoo didn’t go with them because he needed to perform to Infinite’s concert that night.

She was standing on the stage trying to feel how it would be when there was audience. It was easy for her to get on the stage because no one was there but the others had invited Girls generation to come and watch her. But when they went down to sit at the front Jiyeon was already gone. She had got down from the stage for a long time ago and was then in the toilet where she had locked herself in.

It was too much for her and she couldn’t do it. She was trembling and couldn’t stand up so she was sitting on the floor. The others was standing outside trying to get her out but she refused to. She really tried hard not to run down from the stage but she was almost fainting when she saw them. She really needed Myungsoo at that time but he wasn’t there.

Myungsoo had just finished his concert and was on his way over to T-ara’s dorm to visit Jiyeon because he thought she would be there. He really needed to see her right now. He just wanted to lay down on the bed cuddling with her in his arms. While he was driving his phone suddenly rang. He thought it would be Jiyeon but instead it was Eunjung who rang.

”Hello noona.”

”Myungsoo where are you?”

”I’m on my way to your dorm why?”

”Don’t come to the dorm. No one is there. Come to our debut stage Jiyeon needs you.”

”Why? Did something happen?”

”Yes, but come over and then I’ll explain.”

Myungsoo ended the call and turned his car around driving to the direction of the place. He speeded up and drove as fast as he could. He just wanted to get there immediately. He was really worried about her.

He soon arrived and he was standing outside the toilet door. T-ara had just explained him what happened and he knew that she was scared.

”Jiyeonah, open up it’s me Myungsoo.”

”Myung?!” Jiyeon heard him and she immediately stood up trying to hear if it really was him.

”Yes, It’s me. Open up.”

Jiyeon then opened up for him and jumped right into his arms, bringing her face deep into his board chest. Myungsoo hugged her back when suddenly felt something wet on his shirt so he broke the hug to look at her.

”Jiyeonah, are you okay?” He saw tears running down from her cheeks.

”You’re crying? Calm down I’m here.” He wiped the tears of her cheeks and took her into the hug again and caressing her back to calm down her hiccup.

After she calmed down and stopped crying Myungsoo tried to talk to her again.

”Jiyeonah, your unnies is sitting outside waiting for you. They really want to see you performing. Can you try to do it? I’ll be there with you.”

Jiyeon looked at him. She didn’t know if she could do it. She really wanted to because she didn’t want to disappoint her unnies. But it was really hard for her.

”I’ll stand just right in front you. Just only look at me and pretend like it’s only me you are performing for.” Jiyeon just nodded lightly still a bit nervous about it.

Myungsoo took Jiyeon’s hand and followed her out to the stage where the others T-ara members was standing ready to perform their debut song with Jiyeon. Myungsoo made sure she was okay and then he went down from the stage standing just right in front of her. Jiyeon tried to calm herself down.

Her eyes were only on Myungsoo. She didn’t even look at the unnies who were sitting down there. Her eyes were only on Myungsoo and his eyes only on hers while they were performing. It was like they were alone and Jiyeon was only performing for him. Just like what they sometimes did when they were together.

Soon the performance ended. Girls generation was clapping for her and giving her their congratulations.

”Jiyeonah! You did it! You performed on the stage!”

T-ara was jumping on her, hugging her and complimenting her but she still didn’t break the eye contact with Myungsoo. They were looking intense at each other.

Myungsoo got up on the stage and walked over to her. The other girls saw it and stepped away for the couple. Jiyeon ran over and hugged Myungsoo tight. Myungsoo hugged back and whispered into her ears.

”You did good baby. I’m proud of you.”

Myungsoo lifted her head from his chest making eye contact. He then leaned in and pecked her lips. Girls generation and T-ara was standing in the background making noises of the couple and giggling.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon went home to Jiyeon’s house instead of the dorms. They wanted to be alone, relaxing and cuddling but when they came home Minho also was there.

”Jiyeonah, you did it? You performed for girls generation?” Was the first thing Minho asked as soon as they came in.

”Oppa~” Jiyeon got over and hugged Minho.

”Sunbae, you’re home?” Myungsoo asked a bit annoyed.

He wanted to spent time with her alone since he had been away from her for hours to perform to the concert.

”Yes, I came home to see Jiyeon and ask more about what had happen. Wae? You don’t want me to be here?”

”No, it’s not like that sunbae.”

”I know you two are together but she is still my sister so you can’t have her for yourself!”

”Ne sunbae.” Myungsoo lowered his head.

”So Jiyeon tell me everything about it.”

Jiyeon told him everything and they almost talked the whole night. Myungsoo even fell asleep on the couch waiting for Jiyeon.

”Myungie~ wake up. Let’s go to sleep.” Myungsoo opened his eyes and saw Jiyeon in front of him.

”You are done talking?” Myungsoo got up.

”Yes, let’s go up.”

Jiyeon dragged Myungsoo up to her room and after washing they laid on the bed cuddling with each other to sleep.

 

Chapter 20! Yiiee!^^

Jiyeon's stage fright is almost gone. She just need to perform the debut stage!

Hihi^^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

See ya~