chapter 15

Become an idol through love!

”Ah I see but I want the all three to join SM Entertainment immediately!”

“Really?!” the two guys asked in surprise.

“Yeah they are really good and they can be in one of our new girl groups.”

“Thank you boss it means a lot but there is a little problem.”

“What is it?”

“Sunbae’s sister has stage fright and that is also the reason why we gave you this video. She does not know anything about it.”

“Oh but we’ll fix that when she join us.”

“Thank you boss. They will be really happy when they hear this.” The two boys cheered.

“But Myungsoo, how can it be that you’re in this? I know Minho is the brother of one of them. But where do you know them from?”

That shocked the boys. What should they say? They can’t tell their boss that Jiyeon is Myungsoo girlfriend.

“Ehm… I know them because of Minho sunbae. It’s just as friends.”

“Okay if it’s just as friends then it’s okay.”

“Thank you boss.” They greeted goodbye and left the office.

“Myungsoo, thank you. You did a good job.” Minho thanked Myungsoo.

“Thank you sunbae. I did it for Jiyeon as well.”

“I know and now go tell her it personally.”

“Ne sunbae goodbye.” And Myungsoo then left to see his girlfriend.

“Babe~ Let’s go on a date today!” Myungsoo yelled in to the house.

“Oh… where is she?”

Jiyeon wasn’t answering and she wasn’t anywhere in the living room so he walked up to her room. And there he found his girlfriend on her bed with her laptop laughing like crazy.

“Baby~ What are you doing?”

“Myungie! Haha! Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Haha! Are you… gay?”

“WHAT?! NO! Why would I? I’m with you!”

“HAHAHA!”

Jiyeon just kept laughing and laughing. She couldn’t control herself. Myungsoo got over and took her laptop. She had been sitting and watching videos of Myungyeol.

“Baby! How can you sit and watch this!”

“Myung you kissed in some of the videos! Haha! But wait a bit… that means that I’m with a gay!”

“Yaah! I’m not gay it was Sungyeol! Baby!” Myungsoo whined.

“Myung fans made a group full of Myungyeol shippers.”

“That’s just the fans. I’m not gay. I love you!” Then Myungsoo got her up to stand and smashed his lips on hers.

“Let’s go on a date. I have something I need to tell you.” Myungsoo said when he stopped the kiss.

“What is it Myung?”

“I’ll tell you on the date later.”

They both wore disguises and went out for their date. They went to watch a movie and then got an ice cream. After eating their ice cream they took a walk down the streets. Myungsoo’s mask accidently fell of and a little group of girls spotted him.

“Oh my god! Isn’t it L from Infinite!”

Myungsoo quickly took Jiyeon’s hand and ran away. They fast got the girls shaken of them. Myungsoo wore his mask again and made sure nobody was around. They walked on the way home to Jiyeon when she spoke up.

“Myungsoo I have been thinking about something.”

“What is it? I actually also have something to tell you.”

“Let me talk first Myungsoo.”

“Okay why are you so serious?”

“Myungsoo we can’t be together.”

“What are you talking about?”

“We almost got caught. I don’t want it to happen. If we get busted then your career may be ruined and I don’t want that to happen. We need to break up.”

Jiyeon was in tears. She didn’t want to break up but she knew they couldn’t be together.

“No Jiyeon we can’t break up!”

“Myungsoo we need to. We are from two different worlds. You are an idol and I’m just an ordinary girl.”

“No you’re not. You will soon be an idol as me!”

“No Myungsoo, you know I can’t.”

“Yes you can Jiyeon! I got you in to SM Entertainment!”

“WHAT?!”

“I got you in! The CEO wants you and the girls to join us. It was that I wanted to tell you.”

“How?! I haven’t even been to audition!”

“I showed him a video of you girls practicing earlier.”

Jiyeon cried even more now. She couldn’t believe that he did that to her and she wanted to break up with him. Myungsoo took her in for a hug.

“I’m so sorry Myungsoo. I don’t want to break up.” Jiyeon mumbled into his chest.

“I know I know.”

They went home when Myungsoo had stopped Jiyeon from crying.

“Jiyeonah, have you heard about it!” Hyomin asked.

Hyomin and Eunjung had just got the news to know from Minho.

“Yes I have unnie.”

“Why are you eyes swollen? Have Myungsoo got you to cry?!” Eunjung asked.

“What you cried?! Kim Myungsoo what have you done to her?!” Minho chased towards Myungsoo.

“Nothing oppa, he haven’t done anything it was me.” Jiyeon said.

“What?”

“I tried to break up with him.”

“Why?!” the others were confused.

“She thought it would ruin my career if we got busted together. But now that you came in to SM Entertainment. We can be together but I think we need to keep it as a secret to start with.” Myungsoo said

“But wait… I can’t. I have stage fright.” Jiyeon mumbled.

“Our boss said that we’ll fix it when you come.”

“How?” “We will find a way somehow and we will all help you. So just relax.” Minho explained.

“Jiyeonah, we are going to be idols and we will all help each other together.”

“Thank you unnie.”

“So what about we call over Shinee and Infinite so we can celebrate this!”

“Yeah that’s a good Idea.” 

 

They are joining SM Entertainment Yaay!^^

And they almost broke up :(

Hihi^^ 

I hope you liked it

See you soon^^