chapter 22

Become an idol through love!

 

"Have you heard it? Minho and Yuri is dating!"

"One more sweet couple!"

"They are dating!"

People were talking about the new couple. Since Minho and Yuri came together they wanted to do it public immediately.

Jiyeon was happy for her brother. She had wanted to get them together since Minho told her that he liked Yuri. But she couldn't do anything before she got into SM.

Jiyeon was in the practice room with the others from T-ara.They were having a little break after dancing for two hours when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

"Baby~" It was Myungsoo of course.

"Aish! I thought WE had some guests." Eunjung said.

Myungsoo walked over to Jiyeon and hugged her from behind.

"I'm your guest."

"No, you're not. You're only here for Jiyeon!"

“Sorry noona.”

“Never mind.”

“Baby~ Let’s go on a date?”

“I don’t know if I can. We are still practicing.” Jiyeon mumbled.

“You have been practicing for two hours.”

“Jiyeonah just go. We were done anyway.”

“Thank you unnie.”

Myungsoo dragged Jiyeon out of the practice room to go on their date.

Suzy walked into the SM building. She came for visiting Myungsoo. She had been coming sometimes to visit him before which was really annoying for him. She walked down the hallways where she met Heechul.

“Suzy? You are here again?”

“Yes oppa.”

“What are you doing here then?”

“I came to meet…”

Before she could finish her sentence she spotted something a bit far away but she could still see it clearly.

“Oppa, who is it Myungsoo is walking with?”

“Oh, that’s Jiyeon. She is one of our newbies. She is really cute. Why?”

“Why are they going together?”

“Oh right you don’t know that. They are dating.”

Suzy could feel herself bowling inside of anger and jealousy. She was biting her lips hard and soon she could taste blood. She ran over to the couple and stood just right in front of them.

Myungsoo was shocked when he saw her. But his shocked expression fast turned into anger.

“What are you doing here?”

“Myungie, why are you so cold? Annyeong Suzy, I’m Jiyeon. I have wanted to meet you. You are so pretty…”

“Shut up!” Suzy yelled at Jiyeon before she was done talking. Jiyeon flinched a bit and Myungsoo noticed that. He stood in front of protectively.

“Yah Don’t yell at her!”

“Oppa, why are you going out with her when you were going out with me?!” Suzy yelled. It shocked Jiyeon. If Suzy were telling the truth then it would say that Myungsoo was cheating. But she didn’t want to believe it.

“We were never going out Suzy! You were just following me around and telling people we were together! I never said yes to be with you. You were just annoying me!”

“But why that little ?!” Suzy pointed at Jiyeon.

“Shut up Suzy, it’s you who are the here! Don’t ever call her that again!”

Suzy’s anger was bowling more and more for every word he said that. She wanted to go over and slap Jiyeon for stealing Myungsoo away from her.

The last sentence Myungsoo said before he went away with Jiyeon was that she should get lost.

After they went away Suzy still stood there and screamed in anger.

“Jiyeon, you are so gonna pay for this!” She said and then she walked out of the building.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were walking out to Myungsoo’s car. He was still a bit annoyed because Suzy just needed to show up when they were going to go on a date.

“Why is she acting like that?” Jiyeon asked.

“She likes me and she has always told everyone that we were dating. She followed me around like a stalker.” Myungsoo said.

“But she said that you were…”

“We never dated. You are the first one that I ever laid my eyes on.” Myungsoo said looking deep into her eyes.

Jiyeon could tell that he was telling the truth by the look in his eyes. She tiptoed close to Myungsoo and hugged him. They shared a hug for a while and decided to go to their date.

The next day Jiyeon woke up as soon as the sunlight hit her. She had spent a whole day with Myungsoo yesterday. After their date they went back to T-ara’s dorm.

Myungsoo wanted to sleep over but Jiyeon managed to get him out because he needed to sleep at his own dorm or else his manager would get angry at him again for sleeping over without saying a word.

She got up and after washing up, she sat with her laptop. She was looking at the news when she spotted something.

“WHAT?!” She yelled so loud that it woke up the other members. They all ran into her room to check what was happening.

“Jiyeonah, what’s wrong?!”

She was shocked. She didn’t know what to believe. The news was confusing her and she almost believed it.

The other members got over to look at her laptop. It was an article that said that Suzy and Myungsoo were dating!

Suzy had told a reporter that she and Myungsoo were dating and even showed the reporter pictures of them together and with couple shirts, bracelet and phone case.

“Jiyeonah, are you okay? Don't believe in it. Maybe it’s not real. It’s just news.” The others said.

Jiyeon didn’t know what to believe. It all looked so real and Suzy also said it yesterday. She wanted to believe Myungsoo but she was scared because if it were real then she would end up getting hurt.

Was it really the truth and was Myungsoo lying for her? Or was it just her who was so stupid to believe in it?

 

Chapter 22 out!

No hate on Suzy please. It's just a story.

But I hope you enjoyed it^^

Love you~