chapter 2

Become an idol through love!

It was today the concert was. Jiyeon and her friends just got in to the concert and sat down on their seats. It was really hard to get in. There was so many fans that pushed and screamed at each other. They just got in to sit down for 5 minutes ago and Jiyeon was already tired of being there, but she held on for her friends.

The concert soon started. All the lights got turned off and it was dark. Suddenly lights was coming up from the stage. Voices could be heard and it said "Cause you're my destiny~" and all the fans began to scream. The music started playing and the 7 boys came up from the floor of the stage. The fans were screaming even more and the guys began to dance and sing.

The concert had been on for half an hour now and Jiyeon was really tired. But it was now something interesting happened. It was time for the guys to do some fan service. They all got a rose and went down to the fans to give a lucky random fan a rose. All the members had already given their rose to the girls besides Myungsoo.

He didn't know who to give the rose to until his eyes was sat on one girl. She was so noticeable and different from the other girls that he just saw her immediately. The girl was Jiyeon. She was just sitting there doing nothing while all the other girls were standing up screaming and begging Myungsoo for the rose. But he just got up to her and stretched his arm out to give her the rose.

Jiyeon didn't even notice him until she noticed that all eyes was on her. Even the music didn't play any more. Everyone was just waiting for Jiyeon to accept it. She stood up immediately and was shocked to see him in front of her with a rose.  Jiyeon was a bit confused it took her a bit time to realize that he wanted her to take the rose. She didn't want to take it but she began to feel like fainting because every eyes was on her. So she hurried took the rose to make him go quickly so that the attention would move to the scene instead of her. When he went away she fell down on the chair shaking. Her friends went over to her side they knew how she felt about getting attention.

Hyomin: "Jiyeonah, Gwaenchanha?"

Jiyeon got back to her sentence. She just couldn't understand why he would give her the rose out of all the other girls.

Eunjung: "Jiyeonah, you know that it was Myungsoo who gave you that rose right?"

Of course Jiyeon didn't know and she didn't really care. All she could think of was how embarrassed she was when all the fans were looking at her like that. Besides that she was also shocked because she doesn't like to get attention and that is why she also has stage fright.

Hyomin: "Jiyeonah, you are really lucky to get that rose from Myungsoo and you don't even like them."

Jiyeon was a bit confused she was thinking why would Myungsoo give her the rose. How could he even notice her between all those other fans. She was really curious about it. 

 

That was their first meeting hihi~ 

I hope you guys liked it. It's now the story really begins. Keep reading my story and we'll talk again tomorrow in chapter 3.

Love you~~