chapter 23

Become an idol through love!

 

Jiyeon had been laying under her blanket for the whole day. She hasn't talked to Myungsoo because she didn’t want to go out after she read the news. T-ara members tried to get her out but she refused.

She couldn’t face Myungsoo right now because she was so confused. She should trust him because he is her boyfriend but she was just scared to believe him. What if it's true? She would never be able live on her life without him. She had learned to love him and she couldn’t let him go.

She was just laying on her bed with the blanket covering her face thinking and thinking. She heard some mumbling outside but she couldn’t hear what it was because it was so low. But suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jiyeon didn’t say anything so the person just got in.

”Baby are you okay?” It was Myungsoo.

She squeezed her eyes hard. She wasn’t ready to talk to him yet.

”Baby why are you still laying in bed?”

Myungsoo was worried about her. She hasn't got out of bed yet and he knew she had read the article. He sat down on her bed.

”The article wasn’t the truth, she lied.” He said.

Jiyeon took away the blanket and looked at him.

”What about the pictures?” She asked and covered her face with the blanket again.

”They are fake. She most have edited the pictures because I have never taking those pictures with her.”

”Then the couple things?” Jiyeon mumbled into the blanket.

”She bought the same things as me after she saw I had it.” Jiyeon got up and looked at Myungsoo.

”Are you telling the truth?”

”Yes, I am you know I hate her. She is just faking up all this to tear us apart.” Myungsoo hugged her.

”You do believe me right? You are the only one for me. It’s you I love.” Myungsoo said.

”Myungsoo I believe you now and I love you too. I would have killed myself if you left me.”

”Don’t say that. I’ll never let you die.”

Myungsoo got Jiyeon up. They went out to talk to the CEO about the incident.

”Sir we are here to talk with you.” Myungsoo and Jiyeon got into the office.

”Oh yes, sit down.” They sat on the couch with the CEO facing them.

”So you both read the article right?” The CEO asked.

”Yes, we did but it is not the truth. It is a lie that Suzy made up.”

”So the pictures and couple thing was fake?”

”Yes, sir.”

”Good, then we just need to deny everything about it. I’ll do the things. But you two are still dating right?”

”Yes, we are.”

”Okay but you two seriously need to be careful. Because if you get caught both of your career can be ruined. After this dating scandal with Suzy they will make up a story about Myungsoo two timing and Jiyeon being the one who ruined their relationship.”

”Will they really do things like that?” Jiyeon asked.

She didn’t wanted things to turn out this way. But if their relationship came out she would turn into the bad girl and both of their careers would be ruined. And Jiyeon haven’t even started hers yet.

”You need to be careful. So no dating outside of the building okay?”

”Ne.” The couple bowed and left the office.

”Jiyeonah, it’s okay right? We can just be together in here. We won’t get caught.” Myungsoo said.

”But will this say that we can never go public?” Jiyeon asked.

She didn’t want to have this kind of relationship where she needed to hit it forever. She wanted to get out with it. Of course not now but later in the future if they still are together until then.

Myungsoo sighed. ”I don’t know. We just can’t get out with it now or else we will be ruined and I don’t want your career to be ruined. You haven’t even started yet.” Myungsoo her hair.

”Let’s just wait and maybe when this dating scandal has disappeared we can go public.” Myungsoo told her.

He wanted to go public as well. He wanted to show everybody that she was his girl. He just hated Suzy for ruining everything for him.

Jiyeon went to the practice room with her members. She needed to practice more because there was only two days left for the debut.

After Jiyeon left Myungsoo had something he wanted to do. He called for Suzy to come over. She was of course happy because it was the first time Myungsoo ever called her and she thought that he maybe had dumped Jiyeon and was calling her over to get together with her.

Suzy rushed over to the SM building. She searched for Myungsoo and when she found him in one of the hallway she rushed over to him happily. Myungsoo turned around and when Suzy saw his cold and angry face she stopped running.

She knew that he was angry about what she had done. Of course he wouldn’t ask her to be together. She had been following him around for years and if he wanted to be with her he could have done it for a long time ago.

Suzy stopped at the middle of her way to him so Myungsoo decided to get over to her. He actually wanted to slap her right away but of course he couldn’t do that. Jiyeon would say he couldn’t slap her and he listened to Jiyeon.

Myungsoo was now standing in front of Suzy.

”Why did you do it?” Myungsoo wanted an explanation from her but she didn’t answer.

”You lied to the reporter and made fake pictures of us. What is it you want?!” Myungsoo yelled.

”Why do you have to ruin my life?! You have no right to do that!” Myungsoo kept yelling at her. 

”I just want you! I have been liking you for years but you never even once looked at me! And then that little came in and took you away from me! She ruined everything for me!” Suzy cried out and stumbled with her feet.

Jiyeon had just finished her practice. She was looking after Myungsoo when she heard someone yelling at the hallway. She sneaked over to look who it was.

She was standing behind the wall and was about to look at the people who were yelling. The yelling stopped and when Jiyeon looked at who it was she got a big shock. She never thought she would see that. It felt like someone stabbed her from behind when she saw the scene.

It was Myungsoo and Suzy together! And they were hugging! Jiyeon’s love hugging another girl! 

She couldn’t believe it. Myungsoo had lied to her. He was with Suzy all the time. Jiyeon’s tears was rolling down her cheeks. She stepped back shocked at the scene and then she ran away after looking back one last time.

 

Drama! 

Hihi^^

So this chapter was more dramatic. 

I know you guys might hate Suzy for this but don't because it's just a story.

Keep subschribing and commenting please^^

Thank you~