chapter 5

Become an idol through love!

Hey again readers.

This is chapter 5 and I know you guys are curious about who the brother is. You will not get to know him in this chapter.

sorry >.<

But keep reading my story and you will know soon.

 

Myungsoo woke up as soon as the sunlight hit him in the face. That was when he remembered what he had been dreaming about. It was a weird dream. He didn’t get why he was dreaming about her but he kind of liked it.

He went to wash up and eat some breakfast. He was bored because he didn't have any schedule for the next few days so he got an idea. He ran up to his room and took Jiyeon's phone, found her house number and called her. A smile was tucked on his face when he heard the phone got picked.

Jiyeon on the other hand was running around in her house searching for her phone. She couldn't find it anywhere and couldn't remember where she last had it. The house phone called and she rushed over and picked it up panting heavily.

"Yeoposeo?~" She said.

"Hello is it you Jiyeon?"

"Yes who are you?" 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo."

Jiyeon was confused. Where did he get her house number? She had never given him any of her numbers. She looked at the phone number and found out that it actually was her phone number. Was it him who had her phone?

"Kim Myungsoo is it you who have stolen my phone?! I have been searching for it the hole morning!" Jiyeon yelled into the phone.

"I didn't steal it you forgot it yesterday on the bench! I wanted to return it to you but I forgot to."

"Oh... I’m sorry.” *Babo!* she thought in her head.

“So what are you doing today?” Myungsoo asked.

“Well I think I’m just staying home. Wae?"

Myungsoo was happy to hear that she wasn’t going to do anything. “Then come and meet me at the amusement park on an hour to get your phone." He said.

"Why all the way out to the amusement park?!" Jiyeon was confused.

"Don't you want your phone back? I'll just keep it if you don't come." He said.

Jiyeon panicked. She needed her phone. It was the only way she could have contact with her brother on.

"Okay!... I'll come." She pressed herself to say that.

"Good then see you later!" and then Myungsoo ended the call.

Jiyeon sighed but she was confused. Why did he want to meet her at the amusement park? Myungsoo on the other side was jumping around like a little kid because of excitement.

Jiyeon had just arrived at the amusement park and was walking her way to the gate while cursing him.

"Why do he want to meet here?! Isn't he an idol? How can he show up at the amusement park?

Such a nasty guy! If he get's me in trouble I'll kill him!"

She arrived at the gate and saw a person wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. She immediately knew who it was. She walked up to the person.

"YAAH NASTY GUY!" He immediately looked up and saw her in front of him.

"Shhh! Be quit and who are you calling nasty guy?!"

"You who else!" she said back.

"Aish don't call me that!" He said.

"Anyways give me my phone back!" Jiyeon took her hand out waiting for him to give her phone.

"No not yet." Myungsoo said.

"WHAT! WHY! I came all the way out here and you don't even want to give it back to me!" Jiyeon yelled in anger.

"I'll give it back to you if you go on a date with me.~"

"MWO! DATE!

 

Ahh! Mianhae guys >.<

I know this one isn't long but the next one is a bit longer.

I still hope you guys will keep supporting me^^

And keep comment bellow your opinion of my story.

Love ya~