chapter 4

Become an idol through love!

Hey guys! 

This chapter is the next part of chapter 3 where they just met again. 

Hope you guys enjoy^^

 

She thought that he didn't care about her being upset so she walked away. But when she turned around to walk away Myungsoo suddenly came back again. 
"Wait don't go!"
To be continued!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon turned around and found Myungsoo running to her with two ice cream in his hand.

"Here eat this it will make you happy again!"

Myungsoo gave it to Jiyeon and she took it but she was shocked. Never had a guy been like that to her and she felt this warm inside her that she never had felt before. Myungsoo dragged her over to the nearest park where they found a bench and sat down. They were sitting and eating there ice cream in silence while looking at the dark blue heaven with stars. It was awkward so Jiyeon decided to ask him a question.

"So why are you out here? Aren't you afraid of being caught?"

"No not really. I just wanted to buy some snacks and you know I'm wearing a disguise here." He laughed at her.

She looked down on the ground hiding her embarrassment. Myungsoo stopped laughing and looked up at the heaven again.

"It's really pretty isn't it?" He asked.

Jiyeon didn't answer instead she took out her phone and took a picture of it.

"You like taking pictures?" Myungsoo asked. Jiyeon just nodded.

"Me too, I also like taking pictures to save it as a memory." Myungsoo said

"Jinja? Then I have something in common with an idiot." Jiyeon said teasing.

"YAAH!" Myungsoo yelled.

Jiyeon immediately stood up and ran away. Myungsoo just chuckled but he notes something on the bench.

"Oh! Isn't it her phone?"

Myungsoo had found her phone that she had left on the bench and decided to give it to her later. He put it in his pocket and ran after her.

"Wait a bit I'll follow you home!"

They were walking beside each other when Myungsoo spoke.  

"Oh right! You know my name but I don't know yours. What is your name?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't tell my name to strangers." jiyeon said coldly.

"But I'm not a stranger. I'm Kim Myungsoo!" Myungsoo said proudly.

"For me you are a stranger!" She snapped back.

"Why would I be a stranger for you? You know my name, my identity and we just spend some time together." He said.

"I don't really know you. We just met so you are still a stranger!" She told him and ran away again with Myungsoo chasing her.

They soon reached her house.

"Thank you for buying me ice cream and following me home."Jiyeon thanked him.

"It's okay." Myungsoo said while scratching his neck awkwardly.

They bet goodbye and Myungsoo watched her walking in before heading home to himself. He was preparing to go to sleep when he remembered that he had her phone.

"Oh! I forgot to give her phone back!"

He was sitting on his bed thinking of how to return the phone. He got the idea that if he could lock up her phone and maybe he could find her house number so he could call her. He locked it up.

"Oh it's open! She doesn't even have a password on her phone! What if someone looked in her phone!...

Wait...

Isn't it what I'm doing?... 

Upsi!.. " Myungsoo chuckled and continued looking throw her phone.

"She wouldn't mind if I look throw her pictures would she?" He looked throw her pictures.

"Wow! She is pretty!~"

He had never seen a girl this pretty and cute like her. Her bright smile, her cute puppy eyes and her pretty pinky lips. Why didn't he notice it before? He just didn't get why she looked so cute and pretty but was so cold. He got to look at the first album and saw that there was another album and wanted to look throw that album as well.

"Eh?! why did she lock this album?"

He looked at the albums name and it said. "Brother and I? Why did she lock if it's just her and her brother?"

He found it weird but he just thought that they maybe had some pictures that was private. Myungsoo found her Instagram and looked at her profile.

"Jiyeon, that's a sweet name."

After looking all her pictures and profile it already got late and he went to sleep deciding  to call her tomorrow. 

He dreamed about her all night. 

 

So that was chapter 4. kekeke^^

I hope It was good enough. 

I have been reading some of your comments and I understand that you guys want it to be longer.

I also want them to be longer and I know this one wasn't long. I got a lot of homework lately so I didn't really had time for it.

But I'll try to make them longer now. So keep subscribing and comment.^^

Love ya~~