chapter 3

Become an idol through love!

This is chapter 3! Enjoy reading~~

 

Myungsoo just got down from the stage and was walking with Woohyun.

"Dude, why did it take you so long to find a girl to give the rose to? It even took long time before she took the rose."

Myungsoo actually didn't know he just felt like giving it to her. Myungsoo was thinking of the girl when Woohuyn suddenly spoke again.

"Yah! Dude look who is coming."

Myungsoo stopped his daydreaming and looked up only to find a girl walking towards him. Woohyun walked away leaven the two of them alone. Myungsoo took his cold expression on when the girl arrived in front of him.

"Myungsoo oppa! Annyeong!"

"What are you doing here Suzy?" Myungsoo asked coldly.

Yes the girl was Suzy. Myungsoo don't really like Suzy but he knows Suzy likes him. And she somehow made everyone think that they are together which they isn't. Even his own members think they are together. They just couldn't see how much Myungsoo dislikes her.

"Oppa I came to watch your performance and I wanted to ask if you want to take me out to night!" Suzy was excited and waited for Myungsoo to answer.

"Suzy we are not together and I'm not asking you out. Don't go around and tell everybody that we are together. I don't like y..." Myungsoo got cut off before he had finish speaking.

"Oppa don't say anymore I'll just go now and ignore what you just said. See you soon oppa!"

Then Suzy walked away she was angry. She liked him but she knew that he didn't like her back... yet. She promised herself to make him hers one day. Myungsoo was so tired of her and he couldn't hold it in so he just told her right away but that didn't even help she just ignored it. Myungsoo gave a little sigh and walked over to the rest of s.

Infinite's manager sent all the members home. Only Myungsoo was left in the van. They were almost at Myungsoo's house when Myungsoo stopped his manager for driving.

"Hyung can you set me off here I want to go to the grocery market before I walk home?"

The manager stopped outside the grocery market.

"Take on your mask and glasses and be careful on your way home. Be careful not to be spotted of paparazzi's and fans!"

"Chill hyung I'm just going to buy some snacks and then I'll go home. I know how to protect myself."

"Okay just get out!" His manager said.

Myungsoo got out and went in to buy some snacks for himself. He was going to take a bag of chips when another hand also took the chips. They both looked to there side to see who the other person was and when Myungsoo saw who it was he frowned. It was the girl. The girl that he gave the rose to at the concert. He could recognize her immediately but she on the other side couldn't. As the cold girl Jiyeon was she just stood there and glared at him.

Myungsoo spoke up. "Hey you are that girl earlier."

Jiyeon was confused. "What are you talking about stranger!"

Myungsoo was about to tell her who he was but when people began to look at there direction he couldn't. He placed the bag of chips back on it's place and took the girls hand dragging her out of the grocery market. She was struggling in his hand but he was to strong for her. When they got out from the market Myungsoo let go of her hand.

Jiyeon burst out in anger. "Yaah! Who do you think you are?! How can you just take someones hand and drag them out like that?!"

Myungsoo stopped her speech. "Stop yelling I just needed to get out of there everybody was looking at us. I can't get caught in there."

Jiyeon didn't even realize people looking at them so she was actually relieved that he dragged her out from the market.

"But why can't you get caught are you a thief or something!"

She thought that he was a thief because he was wearing the glasses and and the mask. She tried to escape but Myungsoo pulled her back again.

"No I'm not a thief I'm Kim Myungsoo."

Jiyeon was confused she didn't know who Kim Myungsoo was. Myungsoo saw her confused face. *She is so cute.* He thought in his own head.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo from Infinite aren't you the girl at our concert earlier?"

"Are you that guy who gave me a rose at the concert?" Jiyeon asked.

"Year it was me!" Myungsoo beamed he somehow felt happy that she recognized him.

"Omg! Why did you give me the rose?! Everyone was looking at me and I even came on the big screen!"

Myungsoo was confused he thought she liked it but she didn't like it.

"I have stage fright." Jiyeon mumbled and looked on the ground.

Myungsoo was in shock he knew exactly how it was. He also had stage fright to start with but from the help of s it disappeared.

"I'm sorry I didn't know."

Jiyeon didn't say anything but continued looking down. Myungsoo got an idea how to cheer her up since she got upset. He suddenly ran into the grocery market again which made Jiyeon shocked. She thought that he didn't care about her being upset so she walked away. But when she turned around to walk away Myungsoo suddenly came back again.

"Wait don't go!"
To be continued!

 

They met again!

Hihi^^ And Suzy was in it too!

Did you guys enjoy it? Please comment I want to know your opinion.

Thank you for subscribing and reading my story! <3

Love you guys~~