chapter 7

Become an idol through love!

New update hihi^^

 

Some couple of days has passed since Jiyeon and Myungsoo went on their 'date'. Myungsoo had been sending Jiyeon messages but she haven't been answering any of them. She knows it's rude but she just couldn't. She was embarrassed of the incident that happen at last on the 'date'. And it was this week her brother would come home.

She was sitting in her room waiting for her brother to arrive. She heard the door being opened and she immediately ran down the stairs and jumped on her brother’s back. He caught her. He wasn't even surprised because Jiyeon would do that every time he got home.

"OPPA!"

"Jiyeonah! Annyeong."

"Oppa I have missed you so much! You have been away for long." Jiyeon pouted sadly.

"Haha mianh there is just a lot to do lately. But you have me for the hole week from now on!" Her brother said.

"Yaay! Your mine oppa and you need to do all those things I want to do!" Jiyeon said while jumping in happiness.

Her brother chuckled at her childish behave and asked. "Okay then what do you want to do first?"

"Lovey dovey cafe!" She yelled and clapped her hands in excitement.

They went to the mall and settled down in the cafe and of course it was at Jiyeon's table.

"So oppa, how is it going with that noona you have a crush on?"

He blushed thinking of his crush. He had liked her since they first met each other. But they were only friends.

"Well it's just like before. Nothing has changed. We are still just friends." He said depressingly.

He suddenly remembered when they last met.

Flashback

He was sitting at the cafeteria with his friends when she suddenly came in with her friends. His eyes followed her all the way and he realized that she was walking over sit at the same table he was sitting at. He got nervous and panicked. He didn't know what to do or to say when she came. When she and her friends sat down he hurriedly put on his cold poker face but inside he was panicking.

"Hey." The girl said.

He wanted to answer her but not a single sound came out from his mouth. Instead he ended up nodding awkwardly back. They were all talking to each other beside him. He didn’t even say a word. He sometimes just looked at her and of course without anyone noticing it. He suddenly heard some of her friends telling that she (the girl he liked) went on a blind date.

*What?! A blind date with another guy?!* He thought in his head.

He was broken. It was something that he didn’t want to hear. Of course no one wanted to hear that their crush went on a blind date with another guy. He stood up and left the table. He just couldn’t hold out to hear it.

End of flashback

He had just told Jiyeon it all.

”Oppa are you okay? Maybe it was just one time blind date. It could even be one that was settled by her friends or her parents.” Jiyeon said supporting him.

He coudn’t say anything. ”Oppa you need to confess to her. Haven’t you liked her for years? You can’t hold it in any longer.” Jiyeon told him.

He couldn’t confess. He was too shy. He didn’t think that she liked him back since he is a cold guy. And she just went on a blind date. If he confessed now and she was dating the other guy. How embarrasing would that be?

Jiyeon let out a sigh. ”You’re such a coward.”

"Can we talk about something else? It makes me depressed.” He said.

”Arraso oppa.”

”So what have you been doing? Have you practiced your singing?” He asked.

”Yeah I practiced a new song.” She answered.

”Oh good then have your friends tried to get you into audition again?”

”Oppa of course they have but I didn’t come.”

”Again? Can’t you just try it ones it really isn’t that bad and you’re really good at singing.” Her brother told her.

”Oppa it got worse I really can’t do it!”

”Your stage fright got worse? Is that even possible?”

”I don’t know I almost fainted last time all the attention was on me.” Jiyeon pouted.

”Fainted how?!” He asked worried.

”A guy gave me a rose in the middle of a concert and it came on the big screen and everyone was staring at me!” She just realized what she told him and cupped her own mouth.

”What?! You went to a concert?! Who’s?!” He yelled.

”My friends got me to do it. I didn’t want to but they begged me!” she said back.

”Who’s concert was it??”

Jiyeon looked down. She was afraid that he would get angry.

”It was… Infinite’s concert.” She mumbled.

”What?! Infinite?! You never said yes to me but You did to your friends? That is so mean.” He was sad and angry.

He always asked Jiyeon to come to Shinee’s concert but she always rejected him. Jiyeon looked up and saw her brother’s sad face.

”Oppa are you pouting? You’re so cute.” She chuckled.

”Yaah stop laughing. I’m angry!” He said crossing his arms.

”Oppa mianhae~ They cried in front of me. You know I couldn’t say no to that.” He just continued being angry at her.

”Oppa please forgive Jiyeon~” She used her aegyo on him.

”Jiyeon you know why I only can be with you for a week?” He asked.

”Isn’t it because you have some work to do?” She asked confused.

”Actually it’s because there is a Shinee concert next week.” He told her giving her a weird look.

”Oh no oppa I don’t want to go to a concert more.” Jiyeon whined.

”You need to or else I won’t forgive you!” He said threatening.

”Ahh oppa~” She almost cried.

”Don’t cry I won’t forgive you if you don’t come.”

Jiyeon hesitated answering. She didn’t want to go but it wasn’t fair for her brother if she said no to him.

”Fine oppa I’ll go.”

”Jinja?! YES! Oh and I’ll get backstage tickets too so you can meet my members!”

”What? You want me to meet your Shinee members?! What if they tell it to the news that you have a sister ?! Then everyone will get to know who I am?! Jiyeon freaked out.

”Take it easy Jiyeon. They won’t tell anyone they are like my brothers and I can’t hold you as a secret to them anymore. Please? It’s killing me that I can’t tell them”

”Are you sure they won’t tell?” Jiyeon asked.

”Of course they won’t. And if it was going to happen then I’m beside you.” He told her.

”Fine I’ll go to the concert and meet your Shinee members.” She gave up.

 

Hihi now you guys know that her brother is an idol and that he is in Shinee. But who in Shinee is it?

You will get to know who the brother is in next chapter.

So keep supporting my story

Love you <3