Alone time

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

"~~~~-ah, to be honest, I don't want you to leave. I enjoy every single second having you here by my side. Even now...," I paused.

I took her hands in mine and rested in on my lap. 

I looked into her eyes and continued, "I hope time will stop. If you leave and go back to the city, I would miss your smile, your sparkly eyes, your soothing voice... I will miss you. Can you please stay and live the rest of your life with me?"

"O-o-oppa. I-" I cut her before she's done talking,

"~~~~. I love you," I sincerely said.

---

 

"Yes yes. Puh-lease be quick. I came here for my Fiancee," the guy named Junsu added.

"F-f-fiancee? ~~~~?" I stood there, perplexed.

---

I guess I hid everything too well. My attention turned towards ~~~~ who was stomping towards her car. I quickly followed her but I was too late. She sped off. I guess back to the city. I think I should give her some time to be alone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I thought everything will be fine. I thought I found my happiness. I thought I was the luckiest lady in the world. But those thoughts were just hopes. The agonizing pain that engulfs my heart, as if a venom was pierced through my skin, was an inevitable pain. It's so hard to breathe. The tears that flowed down my cheeks seemed to continue flowing like no tomorrow. I drove the car despite my blurry vision. I just wanted to be alone. The only place I want to be at. My home.

-----

-Bomi POV-

I hope ~~~~ is alright. The BOOMZ crew just left. Junsu handed out his 'wedding invitations' to the villagers before he left. He even took pictures and gave his autopgraph. I thought he couldn't stand being here at this 'filthy place'?. He thinks he is the king. He think he won. 

Well, I'm not giving up on Byunghun and ~~~~ couple. 

As for Hyuna, she had that satisfied, smug smile on her awful face. I felt like wiping her whole face with acid. She's such a despo(desperate person!)!

Grandma just brought Janey and Minwoo in. Janey was crying her eyes out and hasn't stop screaming for ~~~~. Minwoo kept on staring and I knew he was thinking things through. He is intelligent. So now, it's only me. I need to find Byunghun and talk to him. I sighed and began my search.

As usual, he was at the bridge. I approached him. He sighted me and turned away.

"Byunghun, look. I don't want to argue. Just hear me out. Firstly, I apologise for not telling about her engagement. But that's purely the reason why she's here. Junsu had been cheating behind her back. Secondly, ~~~~ thought she found happiness. She was happy being here. She never told anyone but I knew her too well. Lastly, if this is what I get when I just gave up something important. If this is the ending that I'm witnessing. I'm really disappointed. Byunghun, she's your everything and I don;t know how you can push her away like that," I talked all the way and left.

I hope he spares time to ponder through it.

 

-------

-Your POV-

"Baby! Baby!" I heard that Junsu's oppa voice as he knocked on my door.

I've had enough of his childish acts. He never think does he? I'm gonna end it now.

I trampled towards the door and opened it. He quickly pulled me into a hug. My house was like a drama set now. Cameras rolling everything. Flashes that blind your eyes. Papparazis everywhere. Junsu oppa pushed me inside and closed the door.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

"Junsu oppa, sit. Don't talk and just listen," I said coldly was sitting on the opposite couch.

I took a deep breath and started, "Look, I'm tired of all this. You've been so immature. You've been lying to me. I just don't think we'll work out. I want to break our engagement. I've had enough. Cancel the marriage. That's all. Leave now."

I walked towards the door and opened it. Waiting for him to leave my apartment at once. 

"~~~~, I'm sor..ry" He choked out.

"Leave" I affirmed.

He left and I closed the door shut. I leaned on the door and slid down, bringing my knees closer to myself and I cried. 

 

-Junsu POV-

~~~~ wants to end this. I don't want. I really do love her. I want to spend my life with her. She is my life to be exact. It hurts so much.

I obeyed her orders to leave her apartment. When I was out, I was flooded with question and flashes. 

"How's the relationship? Is the marrriage over?"

I turned to look at that papparazi and answered, "The marriage will continue. Nothing's cancelled. Everyone is invited. Please do come."

People started cheering and I smiled widely. I love all the attention I get. It's like heaven!
 

-----

-Byunghun POV-

I guess I was too harsh. But the truth about her engagement was such a blow. It cause such burning pain in my heart. I just confessed and that was what I got. I really do love ~~~~! She's my everything. Those words I said to her were not empty words. I meant every single word. 

I'm not giving up on her.

And I know what I should so now.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it short? yes no

Aish who cares. I'm gonna continue the story anyways.

Triple Update!