Let's celebrate!

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

I'm so happy right now, I feel as if the huge smile on my face will cause the muscles to tear. 

I will not let this golden opportunity slide. I will make you fall for me... 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I went to unpack my stuff in the room. Seems like I'll be staying here for one whole month...  I got changed to some comfortable clothings and headed out where the others were hanging around under the shelter.

When I sat down, Janey came to me and keep on tugging onto me.

"Since, no one's leaving! Let's celebrate!!!" she screamed with joy while i covered my ears and just smiled at her.

Everyone turned and gave her a questioning look. As if she could read their minds, she replied, "Let's go karaoke! There's karaoke session tonight right?"

"Oh yea~ What a coincidence! It's been a while...." Bomi said.

---

When evening came, we head down to the party launch where the karaoke session will be held. I was rather curious of how the sessions usually go. I mean it was an open area and doesn't have sound proof walls so i thought it might annoy the villagers. But, interestingly... it seems like the whole village came down!

"I wonder why it's so crowded tonight..."Minwoo said as he tapped his chin.

"Isn't it pretty obvious? There's a celebrity here..."Byung Hun oppa spoke up nidding his head towards my direction.

I looked around and noticed that most people are looking at me. I bowed at them. 

"Okay, I heard there's a celebrity here? So... Let's invite ~~~~ out to the front to start off this SPECIAL session!" Everyone applauded as I was shocked when my name was called out. I was nervous now. It's not that I can't sing or what but I'm just simply nervous... 

I can't seem to get myself up as if my was superglued to the chair. My heart was beating a million and i felt like i couldn't breathe. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw the Bomi was giving me an encouraging look.

It's been a while since I've done this celebrity-related-thing...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I stood up and walked to the front confidently while i was trying to keep myself come and assure that everything's alright. But legs betrayed me and decided to trip on something and cause me to fall down. Fortunately, before i landed on the floor face first, someone had caught me. I looked up and saw a handsome young man smiling at me. I quickly balanced myself and bowed at him.

"Be careful next time. Hurry up go! Hwaiting!" he said and winked while i turned pink.

When i reached the front, I chose the song that i wanted to sing. Without me realising, the song i chose was ... I can't by 2PM... by Junsu oppa... I went up and started singing as tears streamed down my cheeks. I loved this song a lot but I hated it too... Because it reminds me of him... I still wonder about him... I wondered if he missed me. I wondered if he was busy searching for me. I wondered if he ever loved me. Finally the song ended and I handed the mic back to the so called MC for the night. I wiped my tears as i walked towards the 'bar'. 

I sat down there, still can't believe he still lingers in my mind. I sobbed again but quickly stop when someone tapped my back.

"Hey are you okay?" the guy who saved me earlier said.

"O-oh, y-yeah I'm fine. Thanks." i said and turned back.

"May I sit?" he asked as i just nodded.

I looked at him and remembered that I didn't get a chance to thank him.

"Hey, thank you for saving me just now..."

"Oh, no biggie. You should be careful next time," he paused then continued, " by the way I'm Myungsoo."

I looked up at him as he flashed a smile and stretched his hand for a handshake. I gladly took it.

"Oh, Myungsoo... I'm ~-" I couldn't finish because someone spoke up for me.

"She's ~~~~, Myungsoo... ~~~~." I turned to see Byung Hun oppa who was glaring at ~~~~ but smiled when he turned to face me.

 

-Byung Hun POV-

When ~~~~ was singing, everyone listened intently and was feeling the music. I watched her, not looking away for a single second. I was totally touched by her voice. She was singing until her voice craked at one part. I noticed beads of tears falling down her face. I wanted to go up and asked her why but she seemed to continue singing just as fine... As if nothing happened... So i let her be.

When she was done, I saw her rushing somewhere. I quickly squeezed through the thick crowd who was now dancing away at the so called dance floor when an upbeat song was played. When i reached the other end, there was no sight of her. I looked around and kept on searching. Until... I saw she was sitting at the bar with Myungsoo beside her.

I can't help but feel a little tinge of jealousy.

Aish! Why is she with that player?

I quickly rushed over and saw them shaking hands. When ~~~~ was about to intorduce herself, I helped her speak up.

"She's ~~~~, Myungsoo... ~~~~." I said blankly, glaring at him. But as soon as i turned to face ~~~~, my lips formed a curve.

"Errr, yeah that's my name..." ~~~~ said.

"Oh Lee Byung Hun, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo gave me a smirk and i really want to punch his face.

"Nothing much. I'm just here to get ~~~~.... you know before the crocodile bites." I spat at him. He stood up, face red with anger.

I took hold of ~~~~ hands, "Come, let's go ~~~-ah."

She looked at me confused but still followed. She bowed at Myungsoo as i dragged her away. 

"Oppa, why are you pulling me away?" she asked when we reached our sitting table.

"You shouldn't get close to Myungsoo ~~~~-ah." I faced her and said.

"MYUNGSOO!?! What? ~~~~ met him?" I jumped when Bomi shouted out of nowhere. I just nodded.

" He's back! I mean didn't he left sometime back to go to far far away in SHrek's world. ~~~~! You shouldn't get near him. He's a total player! I swear he was just trying to get you. Don't ever go near him, arasso? He might just end up hurting you. He's like a-" Bomi keep on blabbering until i covered .

"I think she got it Bomi..." I said.

"O-okay. Sorry. I just don't want you near him..." 

"Ok, I get it. He seems nice though..."~~~~ said as my eyes enlarged.

"But thanks oppa for pulling me away? Or else i will get bitten by the crocodile!" she said smilingat me. I smiled in relief.

"OMG! It's been a while since i heard this song! Time for a dance!" Grandma shouted.

 

-Your POV-

All of them went to the so called dance floor and started moving their bodies to the beat while i just sat there giggling at their moves. There's a reason why I never join...

Later Byung Hun oppa came and took my hands to drag me out. I shook my head but he still managed to get me on the dance floor. Now, he was waiting for me to start dancing. I looked at him with pleading eyes but he just gave me a nod. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

You're so gonna regret this...

I started moving my body randomly and he suddenly stopped, looking at me shocked. I bit my lips and stop too. He smiled and gestured for me to continue. I turned red as tomato and looked at him still unsure if i should continue embarrassing myself. He just nodded and grinned widely. So i continue dancing like no one's business as he looked at me, amused.

As i was dancing beside oppa, someone slipped in between us. I knew her from somewhere. It took me a while to realise that it was HyunA... one of the villagers who greeted me when I first came here. I looked at her and smiled. I looked at the was she danced. She was swaying her and she just smiled at me. 

 

-HyunA POV-

I'm not gonna let you steal him away and get his attention any longer ~~~...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Sry for the late update... 

Let me explain... On wednesday my internet connection was down

And yesterday i went out for visiting since it's Hari Raya and i came home like 1am.

I'm so sorry okay? :)

 

Anyways so.... HyunA is in the picture BACK. 

Conflict is gonna start... Stay tune yaws! <3

 

Oh and Myungsoo... Hehe i was spazzing over Infinite for awhile...

SInce he's my Bias so yeah just wanted to put him in the picture.

CONGRATS ON 2ND WIN BTW! huahuahua!

Oh and Teen Top goodbye stage already! SAD! ;(

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3