Lover's Village Part 1

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

I got my phone out from he bedroom and started texting ~~~~.

Baby, I'm sorry for what I've done. I promise it won't happen again. Please, let me explain. Let's meet. 

My only birthday wish right now is to get back ~~~~ in my arms. ~~~~-ah please come back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

*Beautiful girl, baby~ Beautiful girl, lady~ You're my baby baby baby~*

I checked my phone to see that i got a text from Junsu. He is seriously the last person on Earth i want to stay in contact with now. As anger filled my chest, i started squeezing my phone like it was some kind of sponge. Knowing that, nothing will happen, I tossed my phone to the back seat. 

"Woah woah, you should really not do that you know. It's my birthday present to you! Dang it! you should really stop tossing things around..." Bomi scolded as she kept her eyes glued on the road ahead. She took a glance at me and stopped her rambling.

I was crying again. This time i just looked out of the window to see a blurry vision of what had just passed. 

"~~~~-ah, I'm sorry. Please don't cry. I think you should rest for bit. I'll wake you up when we're there, okay? Don't cry..." She comforted me with one hand patting my shoulder and the other controlling the steering wheel. I simply nodded.

As she drove, I couldn't bring myself to sleep. All i did was stare out of the car. The tears have dried up but my heart is still sobbing, hurting from the truth i found out this morning. The day got darker and darker as we were closer to our destination.

Soon it was night, and we still haven't reach yet. But we were already on the path towards the village. Bomi had to go and pee but there isn't any toilets around so she just went to a corner to do it. 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! MONSTER MONSTER!" i heard her scream as she flunged herself into the car. 

"WHERE? WHERE?" I panicked! Looking out into the overwhelming darkness.

At that very moment, a cow appeared in front of the car and we both started screaming. Knowing that we weren't in any form of danger, we sighed in relief. Bomi started the car again. The car went perfectly smooth until the back wheels got stuck in the mud. 

"Errr, Bomi, i think i would drive the car then you push from the back" I suggested to Bomi my idea.

"WHAT?! Not in a billion years I'm doing that! You're asking ME, to get out in the total darkness to push?"she retorted. I just bit my slip.

After a minute of silence, she spoke,"How about we stay for the night in the car? I'm sure we will get help tomorrow morning. This path is busy every morning, you see." I agreed due to the fact that there isn't any better suggestion that i could give.

So in the end, we spent the night then and there in the car. I asked Bomi to leave a little gap at the window so that we will sleep with the natural cool breeze of the night blowing at us. The chirpings of the crickets and the croaks of the toads are like my natural lullaby that helps me fall into a deep, peaceful slumber. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOYOYO! 

SO i actually updated! WOOOO!

Anyways this is only Part 1. There will be part 2.

Since tomorrow is Friday, i guess i will be updating more chapters since Saturday i have no school.

I will kindly appreciate if someone comments. Please ;) 

Let's be friends! No mutes please! 

 

 

Next POSSIBLE update: Tomorrow night