Lovers' Village Part 2

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

After a minute of silence, she spoke,"How about we stay for the night in the car? I'm sure we will get help tomorrow morning. This path is busy every morning, you see." I agreed due to the fact that there isn't any better suggestion that i could give.

So in the end, we spent the night then and there in the car. I asked Bomi to leave a little gap at the window so that we will sleep with the natural cool breeze of the night blowing at us. The chirpings of the crickets and the croaks of the toads are like my natural lullaby that helps me fall into a deep, peaceful slumber. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

The Sun had started it's everyday role to shine it's light to the plants that needs it to photosynthsize, signaling the start of a new day. I yawned and squinted my eyes as the sun rays were still blinding my eyes. I turned towards Bomi who was really in a deep sleep. I let out a soft chuckle when i saw her face. She looks cute and funny at the same time.

 

I then turned my attention to towards the view on the other side of the car window. Amazed by the scenic view of the fertile plantations, I get out of the car to get a better view of the captivating surroundings.

The grass have grown quite tall. I can see scarecrows positioned at a few places in the middle of the field. I'm sure what they planted isn't ordinary plantation but maybe something like paddy or corn plant. The sky was clear blue and the morning air was very fresh unlike the air in the city. It was clean and refreshing. I really seized the moment and took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of the fresh morning. Looking at a further distance, i can see natural sky-touching slopes and hills.

So this is Lover's Village. Last night before we were knocked out, Bomi told me about her village. I asked her where does this name originated from and she said, "Many man and woman eventually found love her in this village thus there were a lot of couples and lovers everywhere. That's how it actually got it's name."

 

 I was about to turn to the other side to further get the beautiful details of this island until...

"Yes! Go go! Go away!"

I  turned towards the direction and saw this fine, young man chasing away the cows, heading towards my car. My eyes widened as I panicked not knowing what to do. I just closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of the cows on me. After a few minutes, I didn't feel a thing, not even an ant bite. I slowly opened my eyes to see the same young man smirking at me just a few inches away from my face, instead of cows running towards me.

Shocked, I jumped back. He just smiled at me. Seeing him upclose enabled me to study hs features. His hair is natural brown black. He has a fairly fair skin tone, considering him leaving at a village. He has nice face features and the most feature that stood out was his perfect sharp jawline. 

He is handsome and charming but very untidy. What a waste.

 

-Byung Hun's POV-

I was busy chasing away the cows when i noticed a beautiful lady standing beside a Porsche car with a shocked expression on her face. She just stoned and shut her eyes. Following my instinct, i quickly ran in front of her and chased the cows away and there they go in random directions. I turned to look at the lady who was still having her eyes shut like there was no tomorrow. I just stood and stared at her while waiting for her to open her eyes. 

Finally, she opened her eyes, revealing her big natural dark brown eyes with long lashes. She jumped back due to the fact that our face were just a few inches apart. I just smirked then smiled. She stood there in silence and she stared at me. I took the chance to study her.  She had a smooth complexion that of an apple's skin. Her lips were the shade of the healthy pink. Her hair was black, long and had big curls towards the end.

She is such a beauty.

I had to stop studying her when she suddenly cleared . I looked into her big eyes and she suddenly bursted out at me.

"Yah! Do you know that the cows just now could have damaged my car and even kill me?!"

Surprised, i replied, " It wasn't my fault! And who are you by the way. Have i seen you somewhere? Or are you lost?"

She just shook her head. "You know what... next time you should be careful alright. If i got injured just now..."

Hmph! What a bratty modernised city girl!

She was cut by a voice from the other side of the car.

 

-Bomi POV-

I was awoken from my deep slumber due to the rambling of some people outside the car. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then turned to look out of the window. ~~~~ is arguing with someone! Oh my! I should stop her!

"~~~~-ah! What's the problem here?" I walked up to her while covering my eyes from the sun rays.

"BOMI?!" i heard someone yelled my name.

"Eh! Byung Hun? Yo BRO~!!!!" i ran towards the guy and gave him a manly hug, only to receive one back.

I looked at him and smiled. I turned back to ~~~~ who stood there smiling. I guess she was amazed? Maybe... 

"~~~~, this is Byung Hun. He is older than me and i grew up in the village with him. And Bro, this is ~~~~, she is that actress that acted in grandma's favourite tv series! I'm her personal assistant." I winked at him as i introduced them to each other.

They shook hands and took quite a while to finally let go. I just grinned widely.

I guess you woud eventually find your love here too ~~~~-ah... :)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo! And so I've updated again! Hehs

Ok just keep on reading okays.

Please comment. You can also subscribe if you want ;)

 

LOOK! His hair is as RED as his jacket. Personally, i feel that he looks good on red.tee-hee!

 

Next POSSIBLE update: TONIGHT! <3

so wait a bit while i write another chapter! :)