2nd Warning

He's my village boy

Recap:

 

-Byunghun POV-

~~~~ helped me remove the make-up. I can't help but stare at her beautiful face. She was so engrossed and focused in removing the make-up that she didn't notice my intense gaze. I wish this moment would stop.

She suddenly chuckled making me stop admiring her. 

As curious as I was, I asked, "What's so funny?"

"YOU!" she simply stated and threw away the used facial wipes. I pouted. She was about to remove the lipstick from my mouth when I got the idea.

Just as she was about to touch my lips I kissed her cheeks, making a red lips mark on her cheeks. I quickly took my towel and ran out. I stopped when i was at the door to see that she was totally frozen due to being too surprised by that sudden move.

"MEHRONG~!" I stuck out my tongue at her and ran to the toilet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Byung Hun's POV-

Ahhhhh Good Morning world!

I woke up with a big big smile. I rolled around on the bed thinking about last night. 

Oh crap! I shouldn't so this. Seems like a girl.

I quickly got up and did my daily routine. I feel so esctatic today! I even hummed in the shower. How great! Now that I'm done! Let's head out for breakfast. As I neared the table, I saw that everyone was seated and the food were already on the table. I patted the back of my neck and ssat down smiling cheekily.

"Hehe, sorry for being late," I said as I looked at breakfast on the table trying not to make any eye contact with any of them.

It was silent. I sensed that everyone was still poking holes through me. 

"Kids, let's eat alright? He's just late by a few minutes!" Finally grandma broke the silence.

Phew! I love grandma!

Everyone started digging in. I realised that I haven't greeted my *coughs* Angel princess *coughs* yet. I looked at her as she was pouting while waiting for her turn to get the food. As she was about to get the pancakes, I too quickly did the same, causing our hands to touch. She looked at me while I just smiled.

"Good morning," I said softly, i guess only she heard it. She replied by nodding her head.

-Bomi POV-

I saw the whole scene. It's so so romantic NOT!

"Erhem!" I pretended to choke on something to break the moment.

~~~~ is blushing like crazy while Byunghun just glared. I just chuckled. 

Aish. ~~~~ is in love yet she keeps on denying.

After breakfast, we went for a walk, enjoying the touch of the sunrays, also absorbing the Vitamin D. From the corner of my eyes, I saw that witch. I've been seeing her sneaking around, hiding behind bushes, walls, whatever that can cover her. I guess she's spying on ~~~~. Seriously what's her problem. I shook my head and didn't bother her since she's not worth my time. I'm trying to catch up with the rest who were walking happily ahead. 

Suddenly, I got pulled back. I turned to see that witch and her fail smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as if I don't know what she's up to.

"If you haven't notice, your friend there," she pointed, "is stealing MY oppa from me."

I smirked, "And what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, how about you do me a favour? Ask her to back off."

I scoffed, " And... What makes you think I will do it? It's their choice anyways."

"JUST DO IT!" she screamed and I swear I can be deaf any minute.

"Uh-uh sorry dear, settle it yourself," I patted her head and walked off.

I heard her screaming and stomping her feet. 

"Oh and it would be better if you leave them alone," I turned and winked at her.

 

-HyunA POV-

"URGH! I just wasted my time!" I screamed.

If that's how it's gonna be. I'm gonna go on to plan C. I still have plenty of back up plans.

I kept on following them until i found the perfect chance to carry out plan C. Byunghun oppa is alone.

I must seize this opportunity!

I pumped my fist in the air and walked towards oppa.

"Oppa! Annyeong!" I greeted as i clung onto his arms.

"Oh, Hyuna Annyeong!" he greeted me with the smile i loved most.

"Oppa what are you doing?" I asked him.

No reply so I looked at him. He was staring into space. I followed his gaze and to my disappointment, it's that girl. He was deeply absorbed staring at her with the smile that never left his handsome space.

AISH! HER HER HER AND HER!

"Oppa," I waved my hands in front of him to get his attention, "there's something i want to tell you."

He shoved me away, "Hyuna-yah next time okay?"

"Fine with me, it's not important anyways. It's just about ~~~~," I smiled evilly and walked away.

"Wait wait! About ~~~~? What's up?" he turned me to face his face directly. I blushed.

"Urm, well, you know right? I mean... ~~~~ won't be here forever. She is a CITY girl, so she'll go back anytime. I'm telling oppa this because i don't want you to hurt oppa," I said while rubbing his back.

"What's your point, Hyuna?" he sounded agitated.

"Well, I'm just telling you, she'll go back and get on with the better life she has. She has a secret that's why she's here. I mean a CITY girl will get married to a CITY boy right?" I looked at him deep in the eyes.

"S-se.. Secret? C-city Boy?" it came out as a whisper from his mouth.

I just nodded. He looked at me and left me standing there while he ran somewhere. 

Mission accomplished.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!

See told you I've posted it up! LOL

Ok anyways so.... Hyuna and her evil plan.

What will happen now? 

Seems like uri byunghun oppa is hurting.

Aigoo his lips!

SUBSCRIBE! <3

COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!<3