I just need to clear my mind

He's my village boy

Recap:

"So who's this?! No one?! So you mean, I'm seeing a half- ghost here in your house "I started screaming at him, as tears welled up in my eyes. I tried to control it.

"So after all this while, you've been doing this to me huh? Playing behind my back. I shouldn't have met you Kim Junsu. Go away from my life!"

As i was about to leave, I took the cake from Bomi's hand and slammed in onto his face.

"I hate you!" With that I stormed out as the tears came trickling down my cheeks. I quicky got into my pink Porsche and drive off as soon as Bomi entered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Your POV-

I didn't know where I'm heading to. All i want right now is to run away from whatever just happened. It hurts too much. I didn't realise how fast I was driving. I didn't notice how Bomi is doing beside me. I just drove, as tears drop down from my eyes like a downpour.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

I jammed brake. I slammed onto the steering wheel and get out of the car. I never felt so heartbroken before. I just stared out into the sea. I don't exactly know where I am but I'm sure we are at one of the highways. The wind blow past me, drying the remaining tears I had. I think i cried enough. A JERK like him doesn't deserve my tears.

"YO! Girl, you shouldn't have driven like that, you know. I thought i was gonna die! "Bomi suddenly said as she alighted from the Porsche.

I turned around and directed my attention at her. She was still holding on to the car. Her feet were still wobbly. I can't help but laugh at her expression. She never fails to make me smile. She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"There, there... Stop crying yea? You should keep smiling. The ~~~~ i know, is always smiling and shining her radiance like the SUN!" she comforted me while patting my back. I'm really grateful to know her. In these 3 years, she was always there for me, through thick and thin. We are like sisters and I love her a lot.

"I don't know, why I'm even crying but what I know is that I need to clear my mind. Can we run away from here. I'm sure HE will hunt for me, so will the BOOMZ crew, looking at the situation OUR relationship is now... I just want to get away for a while. I really want to go" I started sobbing again as she patted my back.

"How about we go to my village? The best relaxing place on Earth!"

"Really? Actually, I don't mind the place. I just NEED to get out of here and sort out my mind."

"Then let's go! I'll drive! Let's get our things first!"

And so we left the city for the village. I don't know how long we'll be gone. But I'm just glad I will get far far far away from HIM.

 

-Junsu POV-

Oh shiz! What am I supposed to do now?! My beloved princess is leaving me. Well done Junsu, well done! Now she's gone and it's all your fault! 

I couldn't sit still. I paced up and down my living room that's in a big mess. I couldn't think straight. I was literally pulling my hair out of frustration towards myself. What have I done!?

I asked everyone to scramble out of my apartment. Even that lady, that lady who caused all of this. With my mind being coiled like wire, I didn't know what to do. I totally regret everything. ARGH 

I'm such a JERK!

My face started to get wet with tears. Oh great! THE JUNSU is crying for a girl. Not an ordinary girl, but the love of his life, the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. I just sat down on the couch looking at the floor. I noticed the cake that was baked by my very own princess. Anger started to take over me as i kicked the cake away. 

I got my phone out from he bedroom and started texting ~~~~.

Baby, I'm sorry for what I've done. I promise it won't happen again. Please, let me explain. Let's meet. 

My only birthday wish right now is to get back ~~~~ in my arms. ~~~~-ah please come back.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

So here's another update. Hope you like it. 

Pease kindly comment. I would really appreciate it.

I really need to know about my writing. ;)

Please don't be so SILENT. (it's scary~)

 

Next possible update: Tomorrow afternoon/evening