After all this while?!

He's my village boy

- Your POV-

It's another beautiful morning with the sun ray pouring down through the windows of my bedroom. Birds chirp a happy morning tune. I sat up from my bed and stretched. I let out a yawn and grab my handphone on the bedside table. Check through it.

"OMG!?! It's my beloved Jundyu oppa's birthday!"

Still in my PJs, I ran down to the kitchen and double-checked the calendar. Indeed, it is his birthday! Well who is he actually? His name is Kim Junsu, a famous singer. He is in the boy band called 2PM. The best part is, this awesome guy is my beloved fiance. OK anyways, i re-checked my phone. The weird thing is there isn't any good morning messages from him. I guess he's still asleep. I will just drop by his house and surprise him with my home-made birthday cake.

I went to the toilet and start bathing. After a good 15 minutes shower. I head down to the kitchen. I was lucky i had all the ingredients needed to make the most splendid birthday cake. And with that , i started baking while listening to 2PM's songs. Some of you may wonder, how com I'm so free despite being a well-known celebrity. Well, let's just say i like to keep a low profile but i always got offer to big hit movies and shows. ;)

Well finally it's done!

I went to my room and got ready. Wearing whatever that's the best for this special occassion.

 

-Junsu POV-

"Honey, rise and shine! It's time to wake up!" the alarm clock went off.

I can't possibly ignore the sweet voice of my beautiful fiancee. I like the fact that i wake up everyday hearing her voice. I shut the alarm off and twisted and turned to face the other side of my room only to see a fair, fine lady with beautiful body standing at the door of the toilet looking at me. She is the one I brought home last night. I asked her to come over to the bed and went on top of her. Just as i was about to kiss her, my phone rang. I groaned and reached out for it.

Good morning dear! Do you know what day is it today? I'm sure you do. Let's meet up later! I've got a surprise for you. Love you lots, Happy Birtday, darling! 

I smiled. My ever loving fiancee. I looked at the lady below me and couldn't resist the temptation. I threw the phone aside and about to continue until...

"KNOCK! KNOCK"

I panicked and stopped what i was doing. I peeped through the peephole to see the crew of the "BOOMZ" show. It is a gossip show that indulges themselves into people privacy and relationships. Being the guy I am, I always wanted the spotlight. I quickly asked that lady to hide. I cleaned up a bit. Tidy myself and went to answer the door.

The camera was rolling, asking me about my relationship with ~~~~. I told them everything. Soon, came another knock on the door. I open it to be greeted by my beautiful fiancee and her tomboy personal assistant.

"SURPRISE!" she beamed at me, with a beautiful cake in her hands.

Everyone in the house went wild.

"OMG, isn't she sweet! "

"Aww they make a good couple"

I pulled her into a big bear hug. 

"Thanks honey"i whispered in her ear.

"OMO! The BOOMZ cast is here!" she said upon seeing the crew. She quickly hid behind me, asking help from  Bomi(her PA) while handing the cake to her. I just giggled.

 

-Your POV-

I didn't expect to be greeted with any shootings today, no no especially not the BOOMZ. They will dig out each and every personal thing in your life. I just want to spend time with Junsu oppa, not to be caught up with this.

"HAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOH!" i heard someone sniff from the closet.

"Oppa, anyone in your house? Who's there in your closet?" I asked not knowing anything but I knew that the sneeze came form the closet. I'm just so familiar with his house.

"Errr, of course no one's here. I just w-w-wake up for god's sake! h-h-ha-ha" he stuttered while tapping the back of his neck.

I knew he was lying. I just know him too well. I dashed to his closet to find a half- human being! I fumed with anger and pulled her out to the living room, not caring if this will be on tv or not.

"So who's this?! No one?! So you mean, I'm seeing a half- ghost here in your house "I started screaming at him, as tears welled up in my eyes. I tried to control it.

"So after all this while, you've been doing this to me huh? Playing behind my back. I shouldn't have met you Kim Junsu. Go away from my life!"

As i was about to leave, I took the cake from Bomi's hand and slammed it onto his face.

"I hate you!" With that I stormed out as the tears came trickling down my cheeks. I quicky got into my pink Porsche and drive off as soon as Bomi entered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So hello! 

Hhehe i know it's a bit too long but i need to introduce most things in this chapter so i hope you guys won't run away.

I'm kind off a person who like to talk a lot and that's how i get to write a lengthy chapter. It's because i pretend I'm talking. ;)

Please support and give feedbacks at the comment area. I will gladly aprreciate it.  

 

Next possible update: Tonight